News:

Remember folks Kureha One hops IPs every 72hrs so try clearing your DNS if you can't find the page.

Main Menu

Hello :)

Started by Snow, March 11, 2019, 01:05:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Snow

Hey fellas,
I'm new here as well. I thought I would introduce myself a little. I'm from the US. I enjoy reading light novels, manga, watching anime, and playing sports and video games. As weird as it might sound, I actually got into reading light novels two years ago. At the time I had fallen into a state of depression due to personal circumstances, and one of my online friends had recommended I start reading light novels. He had recommended several, but I think the first one was Arifureta (this was when only the first volume was released). That was the catalyst that started to get me to develop an interest in light novels and somewhat get out of the poor state I was in. I started looking for other places to find and discuss light novels and eventually, I came across this site. I struggled with signing up for a while (turns out for some reason Gmail doesn't work), but eventually (two days ago), I tried a different provider and so here I am. Anyways, thanks for having me and I hope to get to know some of you better in the forums!

- Snow