News:

Although Kureha One is an international community, posts should be made in English. JP/CN/KR is only tolerated for topics where the original media was in JP/CN/KR.
Posting in other languages will result in account termination with extreme prejudice without notice.

Main Menu

[JP][EPUB][ENG] Legend [ONG]

Started by Ahamed Faisal, August 16, 2023, 10:56:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ahamed Faisal

Legend [ONG]

[TITLE]
Legend

Associated Names
レジェンド

Author:
Kannazuki Kou
神無月紅

Type

Web Novel(JP)

Genre
 Action Adventure Fantasy Harem Seinen Slice of Life

Status in COO
3622 WN Chapters / 45 WN Volumes (Ongoing)
20 LN Volumes (Ongoing)   

Translated Chapter (1-589)

Description:
Reiji Saeki, who lives in the north eastern countryside town, lost his life in an accident during summer vacation. ......But before he knew it, a mysterious ball of light hovered in front of his eyes in a world of whiteness. That ball of light was a magician from a parallel world, and is looking for a person qualified to inherit the magic they had created to prevent it from being lost. Reiji, who rode on that suggestion, now lives in the parallel world Elgin, with a new body and powerful magical power.

Download: 

Volume 1: CH(1-100) EPUB

Volume 2: CH(101-201) EPUB

Volume 3: CH(201-300) EPUB

Volume 4: CH(301-400) EPUB

Volume 5: CH(401-500) EPUB

Volume 6: CH(501-559) EPUB

P.S- If you have a request for any novel let me know. And give me like.

MY NOVEL INDEX
Link- http://www.vn-meido.com/k1/index.php?topic=9982.0

Resonant Fipha

Ohhhhhh thank you sooo muchhh!!!! 

corncobman

Seems that I can't download anything from shrinkme, it keeps redirecting to themezon and then saying it's invalid.

Please consider adding a mirror for the downloads.

Ted Crilly

Those looking for pdfs can find them in the following post by user: krysstof in the old thread (which is now in The Bin).
http://www.vn-meido.com/k1/index.php?topic=6945.msg46162#msg46162

At time of me posting this, all 11 volumes are online and available, and cover chapters 1-438.