News:

Although Kureha One is an international community, posts should be made in English. JP/CN/KR is only tolerated for topics where the original media was in JP/CN/KR.
Posting in other languages will result in account termination with extreme prejudice without notice.

Main Menu

[Light Novel] [Englisch] Rokka no Yuusha

Started by Oediv, September 10, 2015, 05:30:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

princesama1

Does anyone have the YenPress version?

If we can belive corp20 user, the book has no digital release sadly :(
And i think since no where to found its true

lordmaster123

Does anyone have the YenPress version?

If we can belive corp20 user, the book has no digital release sadly :(
And i think since no where to found its true

Its true.

Take for example these two links:
http://www.b2c.hachettebookgroup.com/titles/none/rokka-braves-of-the-six-flowers-vol-1-light-novel/9780316501415/?yen (Rokka) and
http://www.b2c.hachettebookgroup.com/titles/none/sword-art-online-14-light-novel/9780316561068/?yen (Sword Art Online)

If you scroll halfway, you can see the Format/Product Details.

Rokka is only in Paperback and SAO has 2 versions.

Hope that helps better :)

Altair545

So no Volume 5 and 6?
Truly, comparisons between fellow humans are what turn out to be the most infuriating.

Invidia

God forbid we actually have to buy the LNs if they aren't available for free. Whenever one of the ones I like comes out in paperback I always buy it. Sometimes I may wait a while for the price go down, but everyone we should lucky that we are even able to view these for free without having to subscribe. So if you really want to read 5 and 6 that  badly, spend a total of $20. (and that's the price for brand new) Trust me when I say $20 is definitely worth it.
If memories are lost, do feelings go away as well?

Altair545

God forbid we actually have to buy the LNs if they aren't available for free. Whenever one of the ones I like comes out in paperback I always buy it. Sometimes I may wait a while for the price go down, but everyone we should lucky that we are even able to view these for free without having to subscribe. So if you really want to read 5 and 6 that  badly, spend a total of $20. (and that's the price for brand new) Trust me when I say $20 is definitely worth it.

lol i was just asking bro didn't think someone would get so mad about it, still i am from another country you know i do try my best to buy the books of series i like but it's still pretty, pretty costly for me, it's kind of funny that even if i buy the physical books i still prefer to read them on my PC the images always looks better and my poor eyesight can also handle it better lol.
Still there's something nice about looking at my bookshelves filled with series i like, from time to time i also just take them and look at the pictures, i don't really have any other hobbies aside from that and buying video games but yeah still pretty costly.
Truly, comparisons between fellow humans are what turn out to be the most infuriating.

Invidia

lol i was just asking bro didn't think someone would get so mad about it, still i am from another country you know i do try my best to buy the books of series i like but it's still pretty, pretty costly for me, it's kind of funny that even if i buy the physical books i still prefer to read them on my PC the images always looks better and my poor eyesight can also handle it better lol.
Still there's something nice about looking at my bookshelves filled with series i like, from time to time i also just take them and look at the pictures, i don't really have any other hobbies aside from that and buying video games but yeah still pretty costly.

My apologies then. I agree that sometimes your PC is more beneficial, but personally I always like to have a physical copy.

Altair545

My apologies then. I agree that sometimes your PC is more beneficial, but personally I always like to have a physical copy.

Don't worry about it brother lol, but yeah there is something nice about having a physical copy.

seira00100

Invidia

The first 6 volumes are out in paperback and a spin-off version is upcoming, though no official release date yet

Huginja

Are there more "good" (subjectively or objectively) light novels, which don't have a digital release?
I always strive for new and awesome novels.

seira00100

Snow

I would really love to see this. There seem to be Kindle versions for Volumes 1-5 already. It looks like they were all released at once.

Invidia

Volume 1-6 are out in print. You can get each one for $10 or less-ish