News:

Remember folks Kureha One hops IPs every 72hrs so try clearing your DNS if you can't find the page.

Main Menu

[Light Novel] [English] Hyouka

Started by Go-Sick, May 09, 2016, 06:08:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

arden

oh and, there seems to be no illustration. what a rare light novel (at least for me)

Word light of light novel come from the number of page that lighter than normal novel

It may unusual for unillustrated LN, but not that rare moreover for hyouka's genre which is mistery

I also think that the author's slow in writing, but the work is worth for the wait

DooMWhite

err, does this light novel still alive? seems like the status in COO still ongoing but its from ages ago

oh and, there seems to be no illustration. what a rare light novel (at least for me)
It was originally a novel and then it changed "magazine" and kinda turned into a LN without illustrations, without the change in magazine there probably wouldn't even have existed an anime of Hyouka, and the author isn't only working on this LN(even though he's pretty lazy IMO). Just like the guy up said, it's worth the wait, it gets better and better with each volume.

"The best swordsman in the world doesn't need to fear the second best swordsman in the world, the person for him to be afraid of is some ignorant antagonist who has never had a sword in his hand."
-Mark Twain

bom

is that so
well, if its mystery, i watch it instead of read it, so that might be why i didn't know that mystery usually unillustrated.
and yep, although the novel update really slow, worth to wait. good novel

Widya Retnowati

Anyone has the raw for volume 7? I don't mind reading the japanese raw

Harana

Anyone has the raw for volume 7? I don't mind reading the japanese raw
Though the author confirmed a 7th novel is being written back in twitter 2018, only 6 has released so far.

xjacques

anyone has the vols, the links are dead