News:

Although Kureha One is an international community, posts should be made in English. JP/CN/KR is only tolerated for topics where the original media was in JP/CN/KR.
Posting in other languages will result in account termination with extreme prejudice without notice.

Main Menu

[WN][PDF][Eng] Exterminator

Started by traitorAIZEN, March 30, 2018, 08:36:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

shirlulu007

didn't know this one still active
"Ever since that day, I have lived a lie, the lie of living."

Ryu O

Thanks Aizen
It's a nice leisure read

Vampy Dawn

I can see it's tagged with WN, but is it actually the web novel, or is it the light novel? I can't seem to find the light novel translations anywhere so I was wondering.
I know what I'm doing Onii-Chan!!

Ted Crilly

I can see it's tagged with WN, but is it actually the web novel, or is it the light novel? I can't seem to find the light novel translations anywhere so I was wondering.

@ Vampy Dawn - The tag is correct. This is the WN. You can't find a translation for the light novel version because nobody has fan translated the LN, nor has it been licensed by an English publisher.

FYI, most fan translations will be the WN, because the translator can access the source without needing to pay/buy anything, and being web based means they can easily use a machine translation tool to assist them (if needed). So if you're ever unable to find an English translation for a light novel via Googling etc., then it'll mostly always be because no such translation exists.