News:

Remember folks Kureha One hops IPs every 72hrs so try clearing your DNS if you can't find the page.

Main Menu

[LN][Eng] Rakudai Kishi No Eiyutan

Started by raiputz, August 25, 2015, 02:02:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hellwalker31

Though I got the files, Gdrive links are being blocked by google the Alblocker and hard to get without bypassing that so upload these files to mega or elsewhere pls.

tr25a3

Has anyone tried contacting Taekan Translations on their Discord Channel to see if they will resume the translation process, since Sol Press apparently lost the license and went defunct?

force25

He recently resumed translating the series. Check his site for progress

hellwalker31

yeah. talked with taekan directly and told me he also fixed vol12also. nice guy

aikoster

@Animestuff - All of the PDF links are dead-ending to Bad Gateway or saying the file is in the owner's trash.

Animestuff

@aikoster there's already few person reported me the same problem. You can read here how to fix that.

http://www.vn-meido.com/k1/index.php?topic=1468.msg53754#msg53754

aikoster

I tried the method in that chat.  When I was able to reach the Google Drive file, I got this error:

No preview available.  File is in owner's trash.

It's not downloadable, and cannot be saved through other means.

Animestuff

It wasn't in the trash thou. That was newly uploaded.

xjacques

@Animestuff hi, same error here, when i got the drive link it says it´s in the trash of the owner.

it´s rare for ur POV it´s all correct, but for others and me pop up that problem.

i try to upload an img but for some reason it´s not been uploaded

https://ibb.co/kmZnKTC

Animestuff

Here's video on how I download, I used my phone to download. And maybe the problem is in pc users I guess.... Try downloading on your phone's and just share it later on your pc's.

Ravenmoor

@Animestuff

I was the person from the link you just posted who got a bad gateway error. I tried the solution you gave but it did not work for me. For some reason after trying for four days in a row it just started working and I was able to download again using the same method I have always used. No idea why or how it was fixed.

Thaliend

@Animestuff You cannot view this attachment.

Would you be able to take a look at volumes 1-4? I've gotten 5-12 just fine, but these errors persist with the first 4 volumes. Looks like downloading is turned off for viewers.

Much appreciated!

Animestuff

@Thaliend those file is in the same folders, meaning if you downloaded 5-12, you can also download the rest. Try downloading in your phone thou.