News:

Official forum emails are from kouduki_sinon@yahoo.com.tw, but please don't send emails there, mostly likely you won't get a reply.

Main Menu

AIR ~ Standard Edition ~ English!

Started by Aliceprincess19, August 30, 2011, 01:54:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aliceprincess19

Hello can somebody please try to get  AIR ~ Standard Edition ~ in English? From Aliceprincess19 :)

wizzlewiz

This is perhaps the worst post I have ever read.

Green_Tea

Aliceprincess19

Yes wizzlewiz.  Why is it worst post you have read? From Aliceprincess19 :)

Kureha

Ending every sentence with "From Aliceprincess19" and the smiley aggrivates me for some reason. lol.
[url="https://ko-fi.com/chi_chan"]
[/url]

Green_Tea

There's that, but everyone has their posting idiosyncrasies.

I like to space things nicely myself.

Mana

Hello can somebody please try to get  AIR ~ Standard Edition ~ in English? From Aliceprincess19 :)

You can start by translating it yourself.

Aliceprincess19

well sorry for asking. I cant Translate japansk game. Add i able to add i translate japansk game longtime ago. Aliceprincess19

laplacian

Aliceprincess19

No but I find then on Jast USA site and I think at mabey somebody can buy it from there site. Or mabey not. Sigh i wich we can play it in english soon. I have watched anime about it and is whas very good anime. So I really whant to play the game to. But I't still in Japansk and I dont Understand Japansk at all. So Play Japansk game is very hard to me. Aliceprincess19

laplacian

Aliceprincess19

Yes that whas the on. My fault I think is whas in English. I guess we for wait to somebody translate it in English. Aliceprincess19