News:

Although Kureha One is an international community, posts should be made in English. JP/CN/KR is only tolerated for topics where the original media was in JP/CN/KR.
Posting in other languages will result in account termination with extreme prejudice without notice.

Main Menu

[Web Novel][English] Isekai Mahou wa Okureteru!

Started by Go-Sick, September 06, 2016, 04:40:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sevour

Directly from Hikoki Translations

Vol 7 pdf
Vol 7 epub

Vol 8 pdf
Vol 8 epub

NOT Found. .. .Links are dead

Well if you read the post here you know why

And anyone have plat to upload epub of j-novel version here??? Since there is no LN thread of this series

Edit: now someone already make the LN thread

AFKBORED14

Yeah. I heard that the preminum epubs contains some extra info about the earth side

Eilrora

Nirvasche

Professional Delusionist
Part-time Student

RustyJewelz

"Shocking revelation!!!"

NTRBaron

Heathen

Is this the LN or WN and if it is the LN how is it different then http://www.vn-meido.com/k1/index.php?topic=5466.0 I ask because the links call this the LN

felipegp

Is this the LN or WN and if it is the LN how is it different then http://www.vn-meido.com/k1/index.php?topic=5466.0 I ask because the links call this the LN

this topic here is for the LN but is an unofficial translation..

the topic "The Magic in this Other World is Too Far Behind!" is the official english release.. 

NeoDarklight

If this one is for the unofficial fan translations of the LN version, then why is it still labelled as [Web Novel]? And where can I find what remains of the translations for chapters 30-33 of the WN version? NovelUpdates has links for all the others as the current translator is going back to try and retranslate the missing chapters, plus chapter 84 for some reason.

sevour

If this one is for the unofficial fan translations of the LN version, then why is it still labelled as [Web Novel]? And where can I find what remains of the translations for chapters 30-33 of the WN version? NovelUpdates has links for all the others as the current translator is going back to try and retranslate the missing chapters, plus chapter 84 for some reason.
because at first this one is really WN EN translation (before LN version get picked) but then the WN translation stop and the LN version get picked and the content already much farther than the current WN translation, so it posted here as well

it didn't have [LN] tag because it reserved for official LN EN translated version picked by j-novel club

well this thread more or less will most likely dead because no WN-LN translation anymore in the future except official LN at different thread

felipegp

i think is better for you to read the LN.. because cap 84 from WN is just the Cap1 from LN Volume 5.. you have up to volume 8 translated to read.

Tariq Waqar

lvnrynng18

sevour

Any update? Or only the LN getting updated?
this thread actually abandoned because most of this content here actually from translated LN (the unofficial one) then translator get taken by JNC as official translator from vol 1 (now at vol 7), so thread that content the official release is the one that active