News:

Although Kureha One is an international community, posts should be made in English. JP/CN/KR is only tolerated for topics where the original media was in JP/CN/KR.
Posting in other languages will result in account termination with extreme prejudice without notice.

Main Menu

Request for Tools..

Started by Angraecum, September 28, 2011, 08:57:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Angraecum

I was wondering, where can i get CrossePAC Program for window 7 (x32/x64)
Wanted to try modifying majikoi s/ script which is a .Pac Files.
I tries to open with notepad/notepad++ and i got something like this,

EカWz・駘レ.U、"UD・# )・・某UT@i"Mト・RUDRl`Pセ{7マフ・o2溺vテ・y゚5ワ堵橦フ冱&w赭$・Y・・メb<ni宿リ`ヒォE矚俍ャ€テ・8・ッウ・栗{恢w「ミセ糊ホFx・hモ溘ュLソ﨧 寿輛`Ixテy#タヒレカ栓F(@ナ?Aツゥネ^・゙(E゙8SNツュネ・

I have no clue, as to wat to do from there or whatever that is, so does anyone know where i can get this CrossePAC program, been looking everywhere, i found 1, but it does not work with my version of windows.

Kureha

That looks garbled as you aren't using the right locale?
Forum is in UTF8 so it should appear correctly...
[url="https://ko-fi.com/chi_chan"]
[/url]

Angraecum

I have set the locale to japanese,  but that is how it looks when i open it with notepad.

laplacian

That's because it's a compiled file, you can't open those in a random editor, you just get glibberish. You'll have to get the programm which is responsible for those files, aka "CrossePAC Program for window 7 (x32/x64)" in this case.
I doubt anyone on this forum can help you out with that, but you might want to mail the guys who are doing the fan translation. If they feel like it they might send you a link to the programm.

Angraecum

I guess so :x
Thanks, and yes, i doubt they would just give it to me lol.

laplacian

Well it depends how they got theirs. If they bought it themselves, yeh I doubt they'd just give it you, but if they are using some pirated version they might as well. Wont hurt to take your chances.