News:

Although Kureha One is an international community, posts should be made in English. JP/CN/KR is only tolerated for topics where the original media was in JP/CN/KR.
Posting in other languages will result in account termination with extreme prejudice without notice.

Main Menu

Unable to register.

Started by Guest, November 12, 2011, 04:04:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

I have filled in the registration form several times and have continually gotten a blank "error" message.
If someone could of help it would be appreciated.

Mana

You will have to wait for Kureha to check it out.

Kureha

I have no idea, are you using a proxy? I don't see errors in the log, and I see there are still other new members registering.
[url="https://ko-fi.com/chi_chan"]
[/url]

Costanza

I have no idea, are you using a proxy? I don't see errors in the log, and I see there are still other new members registering.
A different guest here, I am also having trouble registering. I have tried on IE 9, Firefox 4.0.1 and Chromium, switched DNS servers, etc. All attempts have resulted in the 'An error has occured!' page.

miganders

OP here, seems like it works now.

Mana

We just have to know if Kureha has done something to fix it or if it's something random, since there are other people who were able to register while you couldn't.

Kureha

I've done nothing to fix this problem as I don't even know what could be the problem lol.
[/url]

Geckoey Lurker

The same thing as Costanza happened to me the few first times I tried to register, gave up and tried again a few days later and it worked, I didn't think about reporting this though since I thought it was now fixed. I really don't see what could be causing this.. temporary bug (?)

All I can say is that it doesn't seem to relate to what is entered in the registration form because I entered in a lots of different information over 10 times and the next time I typed in the exact same things as on my first try and it worked. Might be on the client's part too.

Anyway, I know nothing about networking so I'll leave this up to you guys, just reporting what I remembered.

This is weird. o.O

ephraimendre

The same thing is currently happening to me. Seems like I get the message regardless if I enter the correct letters for verification or not.

Green_Tea

Geckoey Lurker

I'm seriously gonna headbutt my keyboard if it was that simple.

ephraimendre

Clearing cache didn't seem to do anything and it doesn't seem like it was the letters for verification since it got removed. Guess I'll wait and see to see if it works later.

syous

Well, you could ask someone to make an account for you, just give the details and you can always change the password later.
(╯°□°)╯ ┻━┻

Kureha

I suppose I can take a better look at what's wrong when I loose my job in a week.
[/url]

Green_Tea

Why would you lose your job in a week?

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
forty-five-hundred times two:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview