News:

Remember folks Kureha One hops IPs every 72hrs so try clearing your DNS if you can't find the page.

Main Menu

Fall 2010 (Real/no troll)

Started by SaMo, August 19, 2010, 09:38:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SaMo

Ok.. i find 2 charts.
1 in english, the other still in jp.
Updated Adding  Kureha chart.

If someone can translate JP.... i only can indentify 3 series (Arakawa under the bridge, Sora no Otoshimono and To Love-Ru)

Green_Tea

Isn't that My Imouto Can't be This Cute?

LIES! Must resist.

A certain lack of trust here. But at least a few of these are being released iirc.

Kureha

Splendid! looks like there's alot of things for me to watch this season.
[url="https://ko-fi.com/chi_chan"]
[/url]

Mana

I hope that OGs anime isn't such an offense to the games like Divine Wars was. The SWORD THAT CLEAVES EVIL has to be badass!

I don't know most of the other stuff, and is that an Ironman anime?

Green_Tea

Bakuman, TWGOK, Arakawa 2, Samurai Girls looks mildly interesting, Soremawa is an interest perk, and of course Ore no Imouto.

Sazabi

Ore no Imouto most definitely , the others maybe will check them out when they start ariring

Kureha

updated with the usual chartfag chart
[url="https://ko-fi.com/chi_chan"]
[/url]

SaMo

No Spice and Wolf 3th season???  :'(
I was looking forward for a new season... shit.

Sazabi

more pokemon... no surprise there :-\

cant beleive theres gonna be more to love :-\ ru

STARSBarry

YEAH INDEX series 2.... railgun's character sucks.... who needs lightning when you can falcon PAWNCH your way to victory?

also sora no otoshimono good look with that one... the manga started off good and went all BIBLICAL on your ass, fun comedys should stay fun and comedy

also second season of Letter Bee.... hopefully he will stop crying this time round

Pezzy

Is there a reason for me to watch any of these other than Ironman?  This is actually a serious question.  I've watched a lot of anime in my life, but I just haven't been able to really get into anything in the last year or two.  Everything I've tried to watch either became to boring or predictable (or just plain sucked).  I could barely get through the first season of Index (refused to watch more than the first few minnutes of Railgun)...  The last original series I really enjoyed and want more of was Natsume Yuujinchou (and its sequel).  I also wouldn't mind it if Twelve Kingdoms was finished (I know that won't happen though).    The only two things on my "to watch" list are Iron Man and the Princess Lover OVA (started watching the PL anime, but it turned out too predictible and shitty - hoping for a game translation).

Also waiting for a Saya no Uta OVA.

[edit: added]
Gave FSN:UBW a go.  Pretty good, but which it had some H.  Also, watched Iron Man... Can't say I'm too impressed.

laplacian

I wished they would finish the twelve kingdoms, too T_T

Well at least we're getting the novels, which is pretty sweet too <3!

Bout this season, doesn't look like there is a must watch tbh. But even medicore stuff can be enjoyable, just depends if you got nothing better to do =P

NoSense

But even medicore stuff can be enjoyable, just depends if you got nothing better to do =P

Oh, so true, so true...
Watching many shows just to kill some time - which would be better used otherwise, but I'm just too lazy to do so <.<

PS:
Twelve Kingdom novels?
Definetely have to check that out.
Please don't mind me. Most of the time I don't make much sense... and mostly I don't even try to.

Green_Tea

In my experience, anime, manga, the whole shizzat is only as much as you want it to be. Some people, like that person up there, can't take a liking to anything. Their reasons vary, but saying stuff like, it's so predictable, it's so unbelievable, I feel those are excuses. Anime is technically cartoon animation, with various storylines. If you want unpredictable stuff go out and live your life.

Me? I like a lot of stuff I watch. I only reason I'd really dislike anything if a) there's no progress in it, or b) the character's suck. And still I liked Arakawa Under the Bridge (lol no progress).

Bah, people.

sazabi

Me? I like a lot of stuff I watch. I only reason I'd really dislike anything if a) there's no progress in it, or b) the character's suck. And still I liked Arakawa Under the Bridge (lol no progress).

Bah, people.

indeed characters really can make or break a show, and shitty characters just have a detrimental effect to the enjoyment of a show