News:

Although Kureha One is an international community, posts should be made in English. JP/CN/KR is only tolerated for topics where the original media was in JP/CN/KR.
Posting in other languages will result in account termination with extreme prejudice without notice.

Main Menu

Traditional subbers?

Started by Serafis, February 02, 2010, 10:13:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Serafis

Are there any traditional chinese subbers around for recent anime by any chance? If so, to which direction do I go? Thanks in advance.

Kureha

Although this is a dual language forum, not many people use come here for things other than the Adult Sharing section.
[url="https://ko-fi.com/chi_chan"]
[/url]

Serafis

No, I was thinking more along the lines that since this is a dual language forum, there would be people who know of subbers who sub in Traditional Chinese instead of English. It doesn't matter if the subbers are in this forum or not.

Thanks anyway.

godgrinder

HKG is probably the only good one around if you want trad. Chinese I guess, but they only do a handful of titles.
DMG also does trad. Chinese subs and they are doing more titles, but the quality is... meh...
我哋經已失去太多興趣 我哋經已失去太多伴侶

blakraven66

Best chance is to look through anidb.net to see if the title you like was subbed in chinese.