News:

Official forum emails are from kouduki_sinon@yahoo.com.tw, but please don't send emails there, mostly likely you won't get a reply.

Main Menu

[H-VN] Kara no Shoujo

Started by Mana, June 29, 2011, 08:14:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kureha

I believe [spoiler]Toko's corpse is now an art display[/spoiler]in that route.
[url="https://ko-fi.com/chi_chan"]
[/url]

mahou

It could actually be [spoiler] Mio's corpse. [/spoiler] Never was clarified. It just appears the logical choice would be that it is [spoiler] Toko [/spoiler].

joachim

i inclined more to its a bad thing if mangagamer or jast or both go bankrupt, fan translation is pretty random and sometimes they just abandon the project, we have some good ones like amaterasu, ixrec, tlwiki's, but thats all about it, without mangagamer you wont see shuffle, koihime, da capo, and more games to come. So yeah i actually quite glad mangagamer keep spewing some good titles, jast is pretty much followed mangagamer and start acquiring some good titles as well.

hate to say but i am a buyfag, i bought around 5-6 titles from mangagamer, i just started to support em after seeing many good/decent titles that they actually sell. It was pretty horrible when it was just JAST+PP and fan translation.

In before "mangagamer staff/supporter" hell i do suppot mangagamer now and jast, in hope for better future for the visual novel games.

sorry for OT.

I want to hurt you so badly. Has anyone here ever criticized "hurr durr buyfags"?

hahaha i know u do mana, i know but i still love you

michelous

everybody wants an uncensored cg set

Green_Tea

everybody wants an uncensored cg set

I don't mind. It's all in the story.

ZeroBoY

Green_Tea

Hmm, I used megamanager to upload those, they're not showing up in my premiums folder.

Currently capped, can't reup until a few days

michelous

i hope you can get the links for this and the yuri game up about the same time

Yagami

*waiting for the unbugged version*

Mana

It was posted on a hidden topic only for premium members and everyone is enjoying it on your back.

rdaw

It was posted on a hidden topic only for premium members and everyone is enjoying it on your back.

Yes, it's awesome to be rid of that annoying bug.

michelous

somebody was to buy yer perfect version first

meh

Which does bring up the question of whether that is a good thing or not.
i inclined more to its a bad thing if mangagamer or jast or both go bankrupt, fan translation is pretty random and sometimes they just abandon the project, we have some good ones like amaterasu, ixrec, tlwiki's, but thats all about it, without mangagamer you wont see shuffle, koihime, da capo, and more games to come. So yeah i actually quite glad mangagamer keep spewing some good titles, jast is pretty much followed mangagamer and start acquiring some good titles as well.

hate to say but i am a buyfag, i bought around 5-6 titles from mangagamer, i just started to support em after seeing many good/decent titles that they actually sell. It was pretty horrible when it was just JAST+PP and fan translation.

In before "mangagamer staff/supporter" hell i do suppot mangagamer now and jast, in hope for better future for the visual novel games.

sorry for OT.

Yukari doesnt have her own route, heck no one has a route in this game.

I've gone from "hope and wait for games to be translated" to "screw it, might as well just learn Japanese and read the original". Because no matter how you look at it, we're still only getting a teeny bit of what the market has to offer. And it's frustrating for someone like me who loved reading growing up and still do today. And there are so many VNs with great stories.

Also, language skills these days can help greatly with getting jobs. Part of the reason why I'm learning Japanese right now and planning on going to Japan for grad school. In today's world of global economy, there's a severe lack of multi-lingual workers on the job market. This is especially true with English and any Asian language, since they're very incompatible and difficult to learn by either side. I'm seeing that right now working in China. So I'm trying to press that advantage by adding a 3rd language.

If you have the time and is willing to spend the effort, I think learning Japanese is a great investment both for work and at home. :)

Mana

When our Chinese overlords finish buying the European Union, Mandarin will also be useful.

meh

There are certainly a lot more fan-translated Chinese VNs than English ones to be sure. But not exactly enough to drive someone to learn the language I'm sure.

Ah, if only VNs are also made by Chinese. :)