News:

Official forum emails are from kouduki_sinon@yahoo.com.tw, but please don't send emails there, mostly likely you won't get a reply.

Main Menu

[Light Novel][English] Chrome Shelled Regios

Started by Zyibis, June 14, 2011, 03:21:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zyibis

In this school fantasy story set in the distant future, creatures contaminated by pollution have overtaken the land, forcing humanity to live in isolated mobile cities called Regios. One such city named Zuellni is a self-contained school in which freshman Layfon Alseif has just enrolled. Layfon reluctantly joins the 17th Military Arts Platoon led by the third-year student Nina Antalk and embarks on a series of adventures.

[From Baka-update]

Edit: Removed dead links.

Note: This is all of the completed Volumes so far, Volume 8, 10 and 11 are still being translated. You can check up on their progress as well as read any translated chapters of the unfinished volume at Baka-Tsuki

Vol 01~25 Links provided by "macslate"
/mega.nz/

laplacian

mikeee90

Thank you so much for this work, could reupload the volumenes again?, please.

macslate

"Strange women lying in ponds distributing swords is no basis for a system of government. Supreme executive power derives from a mandate from the masses, not from some farcical aquatic ceremony!"

mors86

Does anybody have a working link? The mega link doesn't work anymore.

I was reading through some old epubs I'd made from ln.m-chan (when that was still the go-to place for Baka-Tsuki epubs) but seems like a few of the volumes I have are corrupted (10-11, 16-18).

Any help will be much appreciated!

salikin