News:

Although Kureha One is an international community, posts should be made in English. JP/CN/KR is only tolerated for topics where the original media was in JP/CN/KR.
Posting in other languages will result in account termination with extreme prejudice without notice.

Main Menu

[LN][Eng][New Life+] Young Again in Another World

Started by deadline14, May 07, 2018, 05:40:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

deadline14

Title
Nidoume no Jinsei wo Isekai de
Second Life in Another World
二度目の人生を異世界で

Author
Main
まいん

Illustration
Kabocha

Genre
Action , Adventure , Comedy , Fantasy , Harem , Mature , Romance , Seinen

Description
Suddenly, I was informed by a girl that proclaimed herself as God that I had died.

This is a tale that started upon the death of our protagonist,
who is sent by a girl who seems to be God, to lead a second life in another world.

Official English Translation
Volume 1 ePub | PDF
Volume 2 ePub | PDF
Volume 3 ePub | PDF

Translating Shinwa Densetsu no Eiyuu no Isekaitan - Tatematsuri Volume 3 Chapter 3 on process

Leedaegon

Did something happen to the original post? I remember it had up to chapter 4 or 5 but I tried access It and it's gone :(

CheezyCheese

No those were the wn not the Ln the Ln are currently being done by J-novelclub and vol 2 was released April 30th 2018

u2l2rq

where is the WN version of this i can't find it through search. is it deleted?

Jotunein

It's more likely that the novel may be slightly modified, more specifically our MC past life.
It was mentionned in the beginning that he killed over 3000 people in a war, and it might be referring to Nanking/WW2.

It could be something else tho.

Ertiow

So what did he even say?  I just heard that it was "racist" against Chinese and Koreans.

deadline14

the novel will not be deleted author said that he will alter it from here and there
same with the manga since the novel already got 15 or so volume

it happen when a chinese guy complain and the others join the bandwagon and made it a serious crisis against all chinese and koreans
something like a chinese born in japan thats what i read the guy complain got some pics of the author tweet from 2012 till now and shown it to public that cause more uproar that made
the VA of anime quit their role.

Translating Shinwa Densetsu no Eiyuu no Isekaitan - Tatematsuri Volume 3 Chapter 3 on process

Tenzen12

Well MINE fashistic remarks were apparently  real deal and not just little bit nasty. But still i don't think Renya "killing lot of people in war" itself is offensive and need to be changed.

Hopefully reddited version will not make him pacisfist and that Yen Press(?) will put another volumes on shelf just fine.

Jotunein

Well MINE fashistic remarks were apparently  real deal and not just little bit nasty. But still i don't think Renya "killing lot of people in war" itself is offensive and need to be changed.

Hopefully reddited version will not make him pacisfist and that Yen Press(?) will put another volumes on shelf just fine.

It's not really offensive in itself, but when we take into account MINE's comments, it is easy to make some assumptions, like he projected his beliefs onto the MC.
It could be wrong, either way, the author must make things clear in this specific instance.

Rei

It's not really offensive in itself, but when we take into account MINE's comments, it is easy to make some assumptions, like he projected his beliefs onto the MC.
It could be wrong, either way, the author must make things clear in this specific instance.

This whole fiasco os stupid. There's a lot of CN web novel and novel that glorified chinese in WWII or devicting current japanese people as evil incarnate and deserved death punishments but i never heard japanese people whining or protesting about this. If them chinese or koreans don't like the "offensive" content, they will just need to banned it in their own country. Not make a fuss in Japan.

Jotunein

This whole fiasco os stupid. There's a lot of CN web novel and novel that glorified chinese in WWII or devicting current japanese people as evil incarnate and deserved death punishments but i never heard japanese people whining or protesting about this. If them chinese or koreans don't like the "offensive" content, they will just need to banned it in their own country. Not make a fuss in Japan.

True that. However, I don't think the chinese or koreans are the problem. It's just a question of PR and money, and unfortunately for MINE, his career in the LN industry is finished.

Azura Ren

◆ Alternative Links: [url="//www.fb.com/JNovelCodex"]www.fb.com/JNovelCodex[/url]

[url="https://ko-fi.com/JNovelCodex"]https://ko-fi.com/JNovelCodex[/url]

Syncrox

haseo60