News:

Official forum emails are from kouduki_sinon@yahoo.com.tw, but please don't send emails there, mostly likely you won't get a reply.

Main Menu

[H-VN] Snow Sakura (Yuki Sakura)

Started by BJMC, March 02, 2010, 11:18:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kureha

[url="https://ko-fi.com/chi_chan"]
[/url]

Kitsukane

Sazabi

Kitsukane

I downloaded the torrent but it wasnt the whole game. Unless it was and Im not sure how it works....*headdesk*

STARSBarry

just signed up to say thanks for this one, was really good although what was with that snow fairy? some sort of company injoke? anyway id recomend this one for those who like substance over style.... although it did follow a general trend for all routes you will know what i mean when you play it

Yossarian762

Yeah, it's kind of nice since it's funny instead of being a mindless sex romp or depressing.

Also I thought Kozue was adorable...once you got onto her route and got her off her preoccupation with Misaki. :3

Sazabi

Yeah, it's kind of nice since it's funny instead of being a mindless sex romp or depressing.

Also I thought Kozue was adorable...once you got onto her route and got her off her preoccupation with Misaki. :3

i found her manner of speaking was quite distinct, sorta like "Ms Desu" from Rozen Maiden