News:

Remember folks Kureha One hops IPs every 72hrs so try clearing your DNS if you can't find the page.

Main Menu

[H-VN] Cosplay Alien

Started by JBeckman, February 20, 2010, 06:33:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Angelus

Here ya go

Thanks !!

Can you make a walkthought for cat girl alliance ?

Shinto

As much as i liked the h-scenes here, the normal look of the girls while talking/going to school/etc. is plain horrible in comparison imho.
Still a good no-brain hentai game.
~Currently Playing~
Computer: Beat Hazard
Visual Novel: Hitozuma Hime Club
Handheld/Console: Dragon Quest IX: Sentinels of the Starry Skies

Bate

Okay, that was amusing.  There are only three endings and the bad ending is extremely easy to avoid (just one decision on Day 11).  Too bad there wasn't a Vanilla ending...  The translation was hilariously bad, though not totally unsalvageable.  At least Ralpha's adorable.

I came across a bug and I'm wondering if it's a problem with my system or if it's happening on everyone else's:

When you run the game, go immediately to the CG gallery (you must have finished the game at least once).  For some reason, I get a graphics load error every time I try to access it from a cold boot.  If I go to the scene gallery or the options / load menus first and go to the CG gallery afterward, everything loads just fine.  Has anyone run into this issue, or is my hardware beginning to die on me?  I've CRC-checked the files and can confirm that they weren't corrupted, so I think it's either a bug or a faulty RAM stick / hard drive.
わたしの名前はベイト様である。

Anacone

Hey everyone, I downloaded the torrent version and seem to be getting some errors related to the sound files. On startup, I'm getting an error that says:

SoundPackSEVo packfile is not found in SetPackFileName().

I can start a new game, then when I get to the first voice dialogue:

shio0000.OGG(or .WAV) is not found.

This game failed to load voice-files in MessageFlowReady().

I'm running the game via a shortcut to lcsebody.exe. I tried downloading the cracked .exe from OP (even though it says the torrent version should already be cracked) and it did nothing.

Anyone else running into this issue?

EDIT: I fixed(?) the issue by changing the file extension of SoundPackSEVo from nothing to .pak, then running the .exe. This actually produced the same error, so I changed the file extension back to nothing. When I ran the .exe again, the error ceased. I hope this helps the other people who torrented this game.

Had same problem with "SoundPackSEVo packfile is not found in SetPackFileName()" and before testing renaming thing, I stopped seeding game and tested it just once and it did work. Heh... people, me included, should remember that programs don't usually like if some part of it is in use. Make copy of it somewhere if you want to seed, don't play game from seeded folder.

michelous

Here ya go
are there only 2 routes/ endings

Shmookle

Here ya go
are there only 2 routes/ endings

Yes unfortunately. Would have been nice if each girl had her own ending but what can you do..

michelous

well hopefully downhill night 2 will be ready soon if not that
there is still kirakira curtain call

Ookami-sama

well hopefully downhill night 2 will be ready soon if not that
there is still kirakira curtain call

Downhill Night 2 as well as Raidy 2 have been in beta testing for about a month now. No real word on a date but think they're shooting for June, Downhill to go first and Raidy right after. But don't take my word on it.

No site up yet for Raidy 2, but here's DH2, http://www.jastusa.com/moero2/

michelous

the game sucked  :'(
it didn't have enough to it