News:

Remember folks Kureha One hops IPs every 72hrs so try clearing your DNS if you can't find the page.

Main Menu

[H-VN] Cosplay Alien

Started by JBeckman, February 20, 2010, 06:33:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

inferno_flamex

Both this game and the Cat Girl Alliance suck imo..no plot just sex romps.
Am disappoint.
you should've expected that hehehehe

Haha.. I agree with mizuno. With titles containing 'catgirl' and 'cosplay'... I doubt i you would find much depth in the story in these.. but then again... im not complaining. XDDD

Suuuurreee.. Its not from Overdrive, or Type-Moon.. or Key.. But hey.. Its good enough, if you dont mind much schex romping.. XDDD

LaughingMan009

The problem with long winded stories is that they are usually depressing, like Family Project. Sex brings happiness  :D

Mana

The problem with long winded stories is that they are usually depressing, like Family Project. Sex brings happiness  :D

Private Nurse was pretty depressing for a sex romp, so not even this genre is safe.

Sazabi

I'm just disappointed that there seems to be only two endings, one for each of the main girl

Mana

I'm just disappointed that there seems to be only two endings, one for each of the main girl

CHAR! (I had to do it.)

That's a shame, especially, when they create some pretty interesting characters, tease us on several scenes and then we can't get an ending with any of them.

Sazabi

i got interested in this game because of the space pirate, only two scenes was a let down

Belgaesh

Hope this one is better than Cat Girl Alliance.

Thanks for the game anyway!

inferno_flamex

Hope this one is better than Cat Girl Alliance.

Thanks for the game anyway!

I personally find this game much more enjoyable compared to CGA (Cat Girl Alliance).. Dont get me wrong.. CGA was enjoyable enough.. But i find that in Cosplay Alien, there's a more 'comedic element', so im enjoying this one more because of the lols...

But then again.. I have not played either game till 100% completion, so im unable to make a 'true' comparison...

Kureha

hmmn I was wondering which one to play, I guess I'll play CGA first (get over the futa first) and then enjoying the other routes.
[url="https://ko-fi.com/chi_chan"]
[/url]

Korassu

Thank you for both this and Cat Girl Alliance, and so quickly! I know that asking for help is selfish, but I got a problem. Every time I open the exe, then it opens a window, and than a separate error saying "NECEMEM.SNI is not found." And then says the game fails to set because it was not found. Help?

Edit: I dl'd it via torrent.
I was getting that error myself. I fixed it by copying the .exe to my desktop and then making a shortcut from the original .exe on my desktop and running it via the short cut.

I got the same error(torrent), and tried out the shortcut, but the error continued. So i tried the age old vista fix, xp compatibility and admin privileges, and it works fine now.

Korassu

sorry for the double post. the fix i mentioned above stopped working for me for some reason. Also i found a walkthrough for the game, however ive yet to play it, so i cant say how well it works.

http://babelfish.yahoo.com/translate_url?doit=done&tt=url&intl=1&fr=bf-res&trurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.foolmaker.net%2Fgame%2Fk%2Falien.html&lp=ja_en&btnTrUrl=Translate

Sazabi

babelfish never ceases to astound with the quality of its gibberish

WingRider

Thank you for both this and Cat Girl Alliance, and so quickly! I know that asking for help is selfish, but I got a problem. Every time I open the exe, then it opens a window, and than a separate error saying "NECEMEM.SNI is not found." And then says the game fails to set because it was not found. Help?

Edit: I dl'd it via torrent.

Don't know if this will help anyone, but changing my directory name to one without the _ in the middle allowed it to run for me.  Also copied the directory, so either/both could be why it works now.

michelous

i will wait for someone to translate the walkthrough

IVXXX

Here ya go