News:

Although Kureha One is an international community, posts should be made in English. JP/CN/KR is only tolerated for topics where the original media was in JP/CN/KR.
Posting in other languages will result in account termination with extreme prejudice without notice.

Main Menu

[H-VN] Cosplay Alien

Started by JBeckman, February 20, 2010, 06:33:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

agrotc

Edit: Nevermind, I figured it out.

mmff2

Wow, I did not know there are this many H games already translated to English.
Thanks for opening up my view to EUR company and not the mention this great forum.

pastamobsta

Thank you for both this and Cat Girl Alliance, and so quickly! I know that asking for help is selfish, but I got a problem. Every time I open the exe, then it opens a window, and than a separate error saying "NECEMEM.SNI is not found." And then says the game fails to set because it was not found. Help?

Edit: I dl'd it via torrent.

Kureha

if you downloaded it via the archives you have to download the crack too
[url="https://ko-fi.com/chi_chan"]
[/url]

Ookami-sama

Thank you for both this and Cat Girl Alliance, and so quickly! I know that asking for help is selfish, but I got a problem. Every time I open the exe, then it opens a window, and than a separate error saying "NECEMEM.SNI is not found." And then says the game fails to set because it was not found. Help?

Maybe it's a bad day for torrents (for me at least). Had the same error here until I downloaded from MU, and that copy ran fine.
(had to do the same with Cat Girl...too weird since I almost never have problems with torrented games, now two in the same night)

Kureha

hmmmn I grabbed it from MU extracted it put the crack in and made sure it worked before creating a torrent... both of them still works fine for me.
[url="https://ko-fi.com/chi_chan"]
[/url]

davidlu9837

I got it from the torrent and it works fine for me so I don't think that is the problem.

David

agrotc

I was getting that error myself. I fixed it by copying the .exe to my desktop and then making a shortcut from the original .exe on my desktop and running it via the short cut.

ominaeyu

Hey everyone, I downloaded the torrent version and seem to be getting some errors related to the sound files. On startup, I'm getting an error that says:

SoundPackSEVo packfile is not found in SetPackFileName().

I can start a new game, then when I get to the first voice dialogue:

shio0000.OGG(or .WAV) is not found.

This game failed to load voice-files in MessageFlowReady().

I'm running the game via a shortcut to lcsebody.exe. I tried downloading the cracked .exe from OP (even though it says the torrent version should already be cracked) and it did nothing.

Anyone else running into this issue?

EDIT: I fixed(?) the issue by changing the file extension of SoundPackSEVo from nothing to .pak, then running the .exe. This actually produced the same error, so I changed the file extension back to nothing. When I ran the .exe again, the error ceased. I hope this helps the other people who torrented this game.

Mana

Since other people are having problems with it, I just tested the game under XP SP3 with English locale and, everything is fine. I downloaded it from the Megaupload links, and I just applied the crack like Kureha did before torrenting it.

Perversor

Both this game and the Cat Girl Alliance suck imo..no plot just sex romps.
Am disappoint.

Mizuno

Both this game and the Cat Girl Alliance suck imo..no plot just sex romps.
Am disappoint.
you should've expected that hehehehe

gimlianon

LaughingMan009

Walkthrough request.

So far it is pretty good and I would just like to say that I am glad I rediscovered this forum. You guys always have great games up.

JBeckman

I got the walktrough up for Catgirl Alliance (Along with my earlier savegame by following the Japanese walktrough from google translation for the two endings I had missed.) but I'll see what I can do for this game, if it plays similarly to Shera My Witch (Which it seems to, actually it's very similar.) and based on the CG the choices should be fairly straightforward along with some extra choices for CG variation ("Depth discharge", hehe the translation is OK but could be better eh?) unsure if there's any use of refusing certain characters (Side characters mainly.) as there's no energy bar this time. (Was used in Shera plus a bit under extra mode to measure character fatigue, unsure if this game has such a mode though.)

I'll see if I can put up something basic for each of the two characters once I've finished the game, so far it seems very straightforward with a few side paths for extra CG or variation of those two characters pictures.

And yes they're more about sex than story so the plot is pretty forward and simple with little variety.
(The upcoming Kira Kira and Edelweiss "fandisc" releases should be better in that regard or some of the fan translated projects also up on this site.)