News:

Remember folks Kureha One hops IPs every 72hrs so try clearing your DNS if you can't find the page.

Main Menu

[H-Game] Moero Downhill Night

Started by Kureha, November 13, 2009, 02:36:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

arkantos12

i cant seem to get the choice for kyouko at the end, anyone no y? ive been thru the walkthrough a couple of times and cant figure out y

inferno_flamex

Hey guys..

Umm.. I was just wondering.. Is it just me

Or is anybody having problems running the game...

I mean.. I only just recently installed my comp with Windows7.. Its a COMPLETE CLEAN install since i was from an XP...

And i received a 'D3D_Create_Fail' when i tried to start the game...

I believe i've pretty much updated my DirectX and all.. So yeah...
Uhmm.. Maybe someone could post the ISO + Crack or something? Not sure if that's gonna work either, but *shrugs...

Kureha

pretty sure that's either directx or graphix driver problem
[url="https://ko-fi.com/chi_chan"]
[/url]

inferno_flamex

pretty sure that's either directx or graphix driver problem

Hmmm.. Turns out that my graphix card is not/only partially compatible with Windows 7. ATI Radeon X1400... >_<

So yeah.. You're right Kureha.
Had a friend of mine check it out and helped me fixed the problem with some.. thing he downloaded... lol

Vesalious

i cant seem to get the choice for kyouko at the end, anyone no y? ive been thru the walkthrough a couple of times and cant figure out y

Same problem as him, I cant even seem to get the supposed first H-Scene with her. It automatically changes the wager for me even when I choose the option "Let's Get Started!" Choosing to call off the bet or change it also doesnt work.

After the race against her it just states that you changed the bet right before the race and she just works at the noodle store the next day....

Bigrin3889

I'm having a problem getting Michi ending #2.  After the last race it keeps acting as though I slept with Lily when I have not.

I'm also not getting 78. Halfway up Kitsukino Ridge is that maybe the problem?

Yagami

When someone upload a ISO version for this novel??????

Kureha

That's gonna be hard because most of the releases were download versions which wasn't an ISO to begin with.
[/url]

Yagami

In fact,I asking about the ISO from the original DVD of the novel ._.

Mana

Visto que o teu Inglês é dos bons, vou escrever em Português que é para ver se percebes: "Vai ser difícil providenciar a ISO, visto que a maioria dos lançamentos são de versões compradas para download directo e, não são feitos a partir de CDs/DVDs originais, pois eles nem sequer existem."

Mais explícito que isto, é difícil.

P.S.: Kureha I just translated your post to Portuguese to see if he gets it.

Yagami

Anyway,is from the download edition like Cat Girl Alliance??????

Kureha

yeah most of the stuff here are download editions
[/url]

Yagami

Visto que o teu Inglês é dos bons, vou escrever em Português que é para ver se percebes: "Vai ser difícil providenciar a ISO, visto que a maioria dos lançamentos são de versões compradas para download directo e, não são feitos a partir de CDs/DVDs originais, pois eles nem sequer existem."

Mais explícito que isto, é difícil.

P.S.: Kureha I just translated your post to Portuguese to see if he gets it.
Eu sou brasileiro(infelizmente) u.u
Mas Visual Novels da JAST/Peach Princess/G-Collections são vendidas tanto em CD/DVD como via download,e teh Cosplay Fetish Academy pegavam via CD/DVD sim ._.
E onegai traduza isso pro resto entender jah que ñ tow com saco(aka estar com preguiça) pra passar esse post pra inglês @.@

Duki3003

\o/ for bumping old threads
Torrent on nyaa is almost dead and strangely not reported yet as hentai not hosted on sukebei...

There's a better seeded copy still found on btjunkie (checked and working)
(Torrent attached to message for members)