News:

Remember folks Kureha One hops IPs every 72hrs so try clearing your DNS if you can't find the page.

Main Menu

[H-Game] Moero Downhill Night

Started by Kureha, November 13, 2009, 02:36:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Angelus

For some reason the password failed for megaupload files

The password is ¡Spanish PoWeR! 

With ¡! and its case sensitive

Korassu

Thanks kureha, was wondering when this would show up on the net.

voe

Yeah. I'm having problems with the password too. Tried copying and pasting and manually typing it out. Could you check it again Angelus/ATX008?
I'm not on at MCAnime by the way, just found it on google :S.
Tried it without a space, etc.

First character is an "i" right?

Has anyone else managed to extract it successfully yet?

Thanks in advance.

kagamin

Password troubles here as well.  Copy & pasting '¡Spanish PoWeR!' gives a bad password CRC failure.

Chaosnub

CRC Wrong Password here as well.

¡Spanish PoWeR!

is *not* correct, as far as I can tell.

Angelus

Well I dont know what exactly is the problem the password is correct but dont worry I will upload it again whiout password

voe

;D i think i've solved it. Typically we would use winrar to open the rar files right?. I'm testing it now with 7zip. So far it seems like it's extracting ok with ¡Spanish PoWeR! .

Perhaps winrar doesn't like ! in it's pass words, or the space.

Did you happen to make the rar using winrar?

Anyway, I think if you do want to password it, go with something simpler. preferably all lowercase and no spaces or other ASCII characters.

Thanks for the reply and uploading~.

voe

:D

Yeah, confirmed working. It's a straight rip it seems. Just extract and play.

So for those who got the old links (I think they've been deleted). Try and use 7-zip or anything else that handles .rar. Cause I normally use Winrar (3.7) and it didn't work, but 7-zip did. I guess you could try and use the latest Winrar too.

Sorry for all the hassle Angelus. Keep up the good work! and thanks once again.

Angelus

Perversor

Mana

Kureha

I think they were saying seat and dimly-lit room kinda works... the car is roomy... who am I kidding lol.
[url="https://ko-fi.com/chi_chan"]
[/url]

Yagami

It's previosly installed,don't a Install Setup ¬¬
Only Mangagamer's novels thus in .ZIP files originally,JAST/G-Collections/Peach Princess novels needs a install for playing in a certain PC(I know tah because I tries play Let's Meow Meow previosly installed before any other format in this PC) u.u

Chaosnub

I'll go ahead and confirm that 7zip seems to work with the original upload. How very, very strange.

Before I tried this however, I checked the new upload links, seems like the files are unavailable now. Just letting you know.

Anyway, thanks for the upload ;D