News:

Remember folks Kureha One hops IPs every 72hrs so try clearing your DNS if you can't find the page.

Main Menu

[H-VN] [English] Jewel Knights - Crusaders

Started by Madotsuki, December 05, 2010, 10:02:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Madotsuki

...don't look at me like that. OTL I'm bored and want something humorous, no matter if it's intentional humor or not. Also Hisui looks adorable.

All the versions I've found so far for some reason are unable to play the voice files, so a full version would be nice.

Feel free to ignore this request. ;; It's more of an offhand "Hey, I'd kinda like to have ____" thing.

sazabi

was there supposed to be voices for this? been so long since i played it

laplacian

NoSense

yeah, as far as I remember, there should be voices in it
Please don't mind me. Most of the time I don't make much sense... and mostly I don't even try to.

Mana

I had it somewhere. Give me some time to look for it.

michelous

laplacian

Jlist got even older title still in their catalogue. So maybe it's because of all dat raaaaape in da game.

Green_Tea

Rape?!

MANABRIBE! Quick, go find some noob trolls on the forum.

sazabi

Jlist got even older title still in their catalogue. So maybe it's because of all dat raaaaape in da game.

[spoiler][/spoiler]

Mana

I have it on a DVD somewhere on my room...

Green_Tea

I have it on a DVD somewhere on my room...

fffffffffff-

Mana

I said that it was somewhere on a random DVD, not that it was a DVD edition, and talking about that...

Madotsuki

I didn't check whether this one has voices or not, but http://isohunt.com/torrent_details/94712649/Jewel+Knights+Crusaders?tab=summary
a. has 300MB "voice" file in the root of the 1st CD and
b. it didn't have any complaints while it has been on thepiratebay, at least none that I recall

That said, I'm interested in getting DVD version that ManaYagami mentioned, if it's a DVD version indeed (as opposed to "2 CD images on one DVD-R" version).

This one has both CDs, therefore looks legit. Thanks. c: