News:

Although Kureha One is an international community, posts should be made in English. JP/CN/KR is only tolerated for topics where the original media was in JP/CN/KR.
Posting in other languages will result in account termination with extreme prejudice without notice.

Main Menu

demonbane english version

Started by michelous, September 20, 2010, 11:02:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sazabi

countless times ,yes, too many to count

michelous

really only twice since jast doesn't do dates unless they are sure when it will be ready and even then they just do estimation windows

sazabi

michelous

they first said by summer con season then the said by end of summer

Mana

As if JAST hasn't made a habit of delaying releases several times. I don't have anything against delays, since they give them time to deliver something better. It's just like Shigeru Miyamoto says "A delayed game is eventually good, but a rushed game is forever bad."

NoSense

Not that there are still games, that are bad, even though they were delayed several times...
Well, still... a delay is better than a rushed job with nothing but faults...
Please don't mind me. Most of the time I don't make much sense... and mostly I don't even try to.

Mana

Exactly, but a delayed game doesn't have any reasons to not be good, while a rushed one has plenty of them.

sazabi

so quickly release a game , if its bad got the excuse that it was rushed, rather than delay and it turns out bad anyway, no excuse then ;D

NoSense

so quickly release a game , if its bad got the excuse that it was rushed, rather than delay and it turns out bad anyway, no excuse then ;D

If you know it's going to be crap, just don't release it at all, instead of fabricating excuses.
Or work on it until it's at least decent.
Please don't mind me. Most of the time I don't make much sense... and mostly I don't even try to.

michelous

but i still wish jast would give progress reports with twitter or something

Mana

Rush games until you're bankrupt. That seems to be a good strategy.

michelous

If you click the soil me, it'll show all the hidden tags. Unavoidable Heroine Rape is one of the hidden tags.
[spoiler]there is a near rape scene in episode 5
the game just goes all the way[/spoiler]

sazabi

sazabi

so jast posted another update...

blah blah blah,... its delayed (again)... blah blah blah

laplacian

Well, at least they didn't bill my credit card yet.
Seeing how I preordered it somewhere in summer, I'd be angry if they kept my money all the time.