News:

Remember folks Kureha One hops IPs every 72hrs so try clearing your DNS if you can't find the page.

Main Menu

[Wn][PDF]My Status as an Assassin Obviously Exceeds the Hero

Started by bryzc1031, May 14, 2019, 10:11:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bryzc1031

【 TITLE 】
My Status as an Assassin Obviously Exceeds the Hero's
Ansatsusha de Aru Ore no Status ga Yuusha yori mo Akiraka ni Tsuyoi no daga

【 AUTHOR 】
Akai Matsuri

【 TRANSLATOR 】
Wandering Muse Translations

【 SYNOPSIS 】
Oda Akira, a high school student who excels in erasing his presence, was summoned along with his classmates to another world.

In this world of sword and magic, Akira and his classmates were asked to become heroes and bring down the demon king.

Having a bad feeling about the king and the princess who asked them, Akira uses his special skills to sneak into the king's library, in hopes of discovering the truth.

Whether to help or abandon his classmates who knew nothing, it all depended on Akira.

【 GENRE 】
Action Adventure Fantasy Romance Shounen

【 DOWNLOAD 】

Si-Saiz

i;m sorry but your link always stuck at Adf.ly at the second time

can you fix it

ican;t get trough
just enjoy read Light Novel, Watch Anime, & make money (of course with a good way).

so let's know each other & share happiness

Chetan417

While reading the manga, why am I getting a feel of arifureta. Like inferior version of arifureta

dom700

While reading the manga, why am I getting a feel of arifureta. Like inferior version of arifureta
Unfortunately I got the same feeling from the novels

sevour

i'm sure that series dropped long time ago because i used to read it

krysstof

Can you make normal PDF too? thanks in advance!

on a side note... I can understand the need for some people, white it bright, but simply reduce luminosity on you screen/tablet/reader and keep white background. on my tablet with luminosity at 0, white is greyish, not aggressive, and quite comfortable to read
that was the unwanted protip of the day. ;D
--
List of novels currently compiling : [url="https://www.novelupdates.com/readlist/?list=1&uid=184583"]https://www.novelupdates.com/readlist/?list=1&uid=184583[/url]

haseo60

i'm sure that series dropped long time ago because i used to read it
yea it's shame that the translator drop it long time ago

Chetan417

can someone give a good discription, coz the novelupdate description is kinda half-ish. after staying back in earth what haapen to MC is he gonna summon back or something else????

bryzc1031

Can you make normal PDF too? thanks in advance!

on a side note... I can understand the need for some people, white it bright, but simply reduce luminosity on you screen/tablet/reader and keep white background. on my tablet with luminosity at 0, white is greyish, not aggressive, and quite comfortable to read
that was the unwanted protip of the day. ;D

OK i already made v2 of pdf both normal and dark version i'll upload later just wating for chapter update today

shirlulu007

It's not been dropped though the translation caught up with the latest chapter.so maybe they just stop for a while. BTW @bryzc1031 may you pleate make a pdf for - how to avoid death on daily basis it from royal road
"Ever since that day, I have lived a lie, the lie of living."

bryzc1031

It's not been dropped though the translation caught up with the latest chapter.so maybe they just stop for a while. BTW @bryzc1031 may you pleate make a pdf for - how to avoid death on daily basis it from royal road

Ok when i finished my list  :)

bryzc1031