News:

Remember folks Kureha One hops IPs every 72hrs so try clearing your DNS if you can't find the page.

Main Menu

Zyi's Request Corner

Started by Zyibis, August 18, 2010, 02:26:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zyibis

I am willing to take request from anime and manga, be it Hentai or not. All I ask is that you state the title you wish to be uploaded along with what it is. However if I do not have what you are requesting or cannot find it then you will be out of luck.

Please keep in mind that I am human and can be busy from time to time so request may take awhile to be fulfilled. I will also not answer any request that I do not like, some examples would be loli titles, NTR, rape and bestiality.

To make things a lot easier for me, please fill out this:

Title Name/s:
Type:(Manga, Anime, H-anime, H-manga, Light Novels)
Uploader Site Preference:(Megaupload, Mediafire, etc.)
Notes:(Extra little details)

Note:
If you act rudely, annoy me, or just act like a spoil child if I am unable to fulfill your request then any future request from you will be ignored. So in short piss me off and no uploading for you.

inferno_flamex

Since no one's asking... XDDD

Zyi... Could you recommend me something with solid lengthy volumes?...
Or.... anyone else for that matter...

Im noticing that most of my H-Doujins are mostly short stories. So im interested in getting some good ones with a good long story for my collection..

Any genre is fine... Considering that since you're also not into NTR and Beast and stuffs... So its cool... Im pretty much in the same boat.
.. Don't misunderstand tho, all I'm asking is the name (or names) of the series... If its too much of a trouble, I could just find links to dl it myself.

Zyibis

A couple names do come to mind; Virgin na Kankei(6 Volumes), Yuria 100 Shiki(12 Volumes) and Nana to Kaoru(4 Volumes/Ongoing series).

I can upload any or all of them if you like, but none of them are completely scanlated. Virgin na Kankei has the first 5 Volumes translated, Yuria 100 Shiki has the first 7 and about half of 8 translated and Nana to Kaoru is translated well at least all of the available chapters.

All three titles are more along the lines of soft-core hentai, or "Borderline H" as Baka-Updates call them.

laplacian

Toshiue no Hito (http://myanimelist.net/manga/2572/Toshiue_no_Hito) would fall into the same kind of mangas as Zyibis his recommendations, but it's already finished. It's a bit more mature I'd say though.
Same author as Nana to Kaoru btw.

Kureha

I dropped Nana to Kaoru because of the frustration I felt when reading those kind of mangas, the speed the new chapters are coming out just furthers my frustration.
[url="https://ko-fi.com/chi_chan"]
[/url]

Green_Tea

Oh god. If you could collate all of Nana to Kaoru that would be great. I hear that there's a recent version, set 8 months in the future during the summer vacation in a different magazine. Rawr.

I love that author.

Zyibis

Zyibis

Tea, I got Nana to Kaoru but there is one thing I need help with. Chapter 9 and onwards are really shitty scans from the magazine version, but I got the some great Tank scans of Volume 2-4 and I was hoping someone could help me put the translated text from the magazine version to the Tank version.

So is anyone good with photoshop or a program like that?

Green_Tea

I'd volunteer since I requested it, but I have so many projects to do, and I know I'd waste so much time on this. If no one is rushing I'll do it sometime later? I won't wait until I get CS5 (although that would be preferable, it wouldn't run on this laptop anyway) but at least until the next holidays, which will be soon. -ish.

Zyibis

I would do it myself but all I have is Paint and well that wouldn't be much help. As for Photoshop, even if I had it I wouldn't even know how to use it. So when you have the time Tea I would be grateful if you could do it for me and beside I don't think anyone is in to much of a hurry for Nana to Kaoru. If I have to I will upload what I have and then upload the tank versions when they are done.

Green_Tea

Alright, I'll get it done as soon as it won't interfere with any important life making decisions.

Or something. Get the Tanks and the chaps uploaded; it shouldn't be too hard. If anyone wants to help, do post, and we can divide the workload.

SaMo

Request from me!!!!
Need Shijou Saikyou no Deshi Kenichi (Manga)..... None of my spanish scanlation/fansub's are translating this.
I can read english quite well, so if you can provide with english translations i'll be very happy.

Zyibis

Now that is a big request.. Saikyou no Deshi Kenichi is like 38 volumes so that is a lot of uploading. But I can do it as long as you don't mind waiting. Am a little busy with real life stuff at the moment.

Now do you just want Saikyou no Deshi Kenichi or do yo want Tatakae! Ryouzanpaku Shijou Saikyou no Deshi as well?

Tatakae! Ryouzanpaku Shijou Saikyou no Deshi is a 5 volume manga that Saikyou no Deshi Kenichi was based on.

Green_Tea

There's always mangatraders for the big popular ones.

It's just there's no real compendium for H-titles.

Just check MT. They have up to vol 39, ch 394 if you want. Although their download speed and shutz aren't really great; doable I guess.