News:

Remember folks Kureha One hops IPs every 72hrs so try clearing your DNS if you can't find the page.

Main Menu

[VN][RTS] Galaxy Angel

Started by davidlu9837, December 22, 2009, 12:39:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

spongebob

I see. Could anyone who has that file do a big favor and perhaps upload it somewhere? It's never fun to be a file away from completion. Thanks.

Seipher

How many space fights are there in the game? That looked pretty interesting

haxbbq

I see. Could anyone who has that file do a big favor and perhaps upload it somewhere? It's never fun to be a file away from completion. Thanks.

Some /a/non told this method: when you get to the blank page, change the url from download925 to download404.

Tried it, it worked.

spongebob

Hey thanks for sharing that method. Indeed it worked.

digiz

Didnt count it, but there were alot of them..IMO replay value was lost with this fights..did vanilla ending, but dont feel like going trough all those fights again for others.

Also after surfing some youtube videos I noticed some things were riped out from PC compared to ps2(for one in vanilla ending I never got the kiss scene, while in video Galaxy Angel AMV - Hero at 0:55 there is one for PS2.)

mahou

Yeh, know what ya mean, just finished Ranpha's, but I don't wanna do the battles again they're easy, but too repetitive. I suppose I can still get Milfeulle and Vanilla's endings starting from Chapter 7, but then I miss out on most of the CGs prior, oh well.

klako

It is so bad, huh? If that is the case, anyone has recommendation on which ending you should play if you plan to get only one?

Mana

Didnt count it, but there were alot of them..IMO replay value was lost with this fights..did vanilla ending, but dont feel like going trough all those fights again for others.

Also after surfing some youtube videos I noticed some things were riped out from PC compared to ps2(for one in vanilla ending I never got the kiss scene, while in video Galaxy Angel AMV - Hero at 0:55 there is one for PS2.)

The PS2 verison is the most recent one, so they had to place something new so tha the fans would pay and play the same game again.

saihamaru

o_0 they have already translated GA? and it's already completed? never see that one coming!!
OMG XD
thx david!!
[Signature removed because it was outdated]

Seipher

The Megaupload files are dead. Does anyone still have the files and able to upload them to Megaupload or somewhere?

memike123

hmmm...is this game have choices to make to get an heroine endings or just battle and only one ending?. ???

alt

Yeah it has 5 endings for the different heroines.

memike123

i see,.do you have a walkthrough for this game to get the 5 heroine endings?.
WALKTHROUGH PLEASE PLEASE..

poporaaa

i see,.do you have a walkthrough for this game to get the 5 heroine endings?.
WALKTHROUGH PLEASE PLEASE..

There are walk-through in Gamefaqs -> http://www.gamefaqs.com/pc/582977-galaxy-angel/faqs
or you could try Google search

Seipher

I know its bad to necro post but i just got around to this game.

Anyone have really bad performance problems with this game? Ive tried windowed and full screen, compadability settings and no matter what i do, it always seems to run at 1 fps or freeze every few screens.