News:

Although Kureha One is an international community, posts should be made in English. JP/CN/KR is only tolerated for topics where the original media was in JP/CN/KR.
Posting in other languages will result in account termination with extreme prejudice without notice.

Main Menu

[VN] Chaos;Head

Started by laplacian, August 26, 2009, 12:58:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Green_Tea

Hm I don't really look at CG galleries, and it was a while ago. What were they of? Could they just be variations or something?
I don't have the game installed anymore, and I didn't care enough to back up the save file either.

artemisxrpg

Hm I don't really look at CG galleries, and it was a while ago. What were they of? Could they just be variations or something?
I don't have the game installed anymore, and I didn't care enough to back up the save file either.
I replayed it and haven't seen either of these so I'm assuming it's just a bug. Also in chapter 7, it seems that that it skipped some of the dialogue when Kozue shows up. She didn't introduced herself to Takumi yet and then it just skipped to the part where she was swinging her sword and Takumi already refers to her as Kozu-pii.

Green_Tea

Hmmm I guess it was too long ago. Although being a fan translation project sometimes it can't be helped. If it is a bug, I might suggest uninstalling and reinstalling it all.

dashi

All english patch links are dead. Anyone knows which is the "all regrouping" patch for Chaos;Head ?

Mana

Well, I can reupload the patch that I have. Do you have any preference for a hosting service?