News:

Official forum emails are from kouduki_sinon@yahoo.com.tw, but please don't send emails there, mostly likely you won't get a reply.

Main Menu

[RPG][ENG] Immoral Sorceress (Complete) + Immoral Sorceress: Ecstasy [v0.10]

Started by pizzacat, April 15, 2023, 11:44:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pizzacat

[RPG Maker MV] Immoral Sorceress (Complete) + Immoral Sorceress: Ecstasy (WIP) [Corruption, Moral Degeneration, Gender-Bender]

Hi everyone,
This is a corruption themed hentai game I've competed making more recently called Immoral Sorceress, as well a direct sequel I'm currently making called Immoral Sorceress: Ecstasy.

Here's a bit about the games:
Seifer, a 66 year old criminal, uses the main fruit of his teacher's life research, "Young Maiden", to become a young girl.  Having also recently completed his own research on how to obtain unlimited mana, he now seeks to fulfill his desires for power, revenge, lust for beautiful girls, as well as regain the penis he lost from changing genders.  Through moral degeneration and corruption, he seeks to turn these girls into extremely loyal, horny followers.  For every girl he corrupts, his total mana grows and he inches closer to his perverse goals.
------

Both games were made with rpg maker mv and was partly inspired by a game called "Village of Nightmare".  This game also uses an active battle system similar to games like "Chrono Trigger".
Warning, these games may have some very dark themes and hardcore fetishes.

Screenshots:

You can always download the latest version on my blog here:
http://pizzacatmx.blogspot.com/

Also, please feel free to leave a comment or feedback. ^^