News:

Although Kureha One is an international community, posts should be made in English. JP/CN/KR is only tolerated for topics where the original media was in JP/CN/KR.
Posting in other languages will result in account termination with extreme prejudice without notice.

Main Menu

[RPG Maker][raw] Orc Strike オークストライク (RJ099839)

Started by Kureha, April 21, 2013, 07:19:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kureha

オークストライク

Information
http://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ099839.html
File Size:171MB
Title:オークストライク
Brand:ポン・デ・ウシ
Genre:RPG
Release:2012/08/19

rapidgator.net
uploaded.net
freakshare.com
ryushare.com

Password for CG is
チェイス
credits to Etigoya
Save in Attachments.
[url="https://ko-fi.com/chi_chan"]
[/url]

Kureha

Tips and Info by FruitSmoothie:

Tips and Info:

1. Make sure to finish all the girls in a town before the boss or I think you lose the chance to capture them. I usually go through every inch of the town and count the girls before I start pillaging it. Even then some are random encounters or can only be found during pillaging and not beforehand, so it's a good idea to look at the girl locations below or you could miss some (I may have even missed some, please let me know if you've located other girls in the areas I listed)

2. Get your 2nd pig to level 8 as quickly as possible for his steal skill and use it on every girl or boss you find as much as you can to get their items, some are really useful and I think some only give 1 chance to get them. I use it multiple times on every enemy, I think its possible to strip both items from them (They all usually carry an armor and weapon)

3. Most girls or special mobs have rare items that you want to get from them. Beyond trying to steal from them as much as you can with your 2nd pig, you should check them in the bestiary after you defeat them and make sure you got their item in your inventory or retry the fight. It's good to save often in a rotation through your 4 slots for this reason.

4. Most people in cities won't do much of anything to you, you can't buy or sell with them or anything else. The only interaction with them before pillaging is with the guard at the start of town, talking to him begins the pillage event in that city. Occasionally they'll have a funny little quirk in their chat or do something interesting if you interact with them while pillaging but that's about it. What you want to look for in cities are people with portraits when you talk to them as they'll either be capturable or fightable as a boss once you start pillaging the city and you don't want to miss them.

5. During pillaging, interacting (First option is always advance, accept, etc.) with people or buildings will either burn them, kill them immediately, or start a fight with them. I can't say the difference between sparing them or not since I'm just killing everybody I can, but I don't think there's a penalty. Apparently if you spare them, they may give you items after the pillaging, - Credit to brachna.

6. In the menu screen, the very last option takes you to a bestiary that gives information about npcs, such as what they can drop (And the percentage chance), stats, and character info (That I can't read) so it's worth checking out frequently to know if you missed a rare item worth reloading a save for.

7. Stats are as following from top to bottom: Attack, Defense, Spirit (Controls magic resist and magic damage I believe), Agility. Please correct me if I'm wrong on this, just did my best to try to figure it out.

8. If you go to the city in the third continent and clear it (Directly West after crossing two bridges on the map) It will lock the Dwarven Mines to the north of it so you can't access it any longer, I love how nobody mentioned the cause of them missing this city even though they complained about it and asked for save files.

Items:

Party Members:
Main Pig: His main ability is the one he starts with, a blue icon of a man with his arm raised, he forces enemies to attack him so he's an effective tank and can use armor that others cannot. It's even capable of taking all the hits from an aoe for your team. Learns group buff abilities. He eventually learns a heal and some move that looks like the Elf Girl's magic reflect ability that can be cast outside combat, no idea what it does as it doesn't seem to reflect magic like hers. I believe at level 30 he gains a passive, automatic counter attack if he's hit.

1. 2nd Pig: Obtained from the house south of the start area. Learns Steal Item skill at level 8, his main use. He's the berserk type, high attack but lower speed and defense than your main pig by default. He also learns attacks that lower a single enemies abilities that can be quite useful on bosses.

2. Elf Girl: NE of the second continent in the forest. Go into the middle of that continent and you'll see a narrow path surrounded by rocks, follow that and go into the middle of the trees on the map. Go N then NE, choose all the first options as usual as well as fighting the guys, she'll follow you. You can also heal in the house there.

You can later find nice CG scenes with her in a resting locations on the SE continent, and one on the West most continent in the middle of the map.

She's a mage and she learns a variety of single target and group targetted attack spells and has the chance to gain more of them through rare equips and finding special locations on the map (See spoiler below for the ones I've found). She's also able to single target heal and group heal, as well as cure status of party members.

At level 20 she learns a full revive that's extremely helpful. One of her best spells is an aoe sleep that she learns early on that works even on bosses. At 24 she learns a mana drain spell that restores the mana stolen to her. This spell makes you extremely self sufficient because you can just keep draining enemies and healing your party, especially useful with the item that reduces mana cost by half that you can get in the To Aru Majutsu No Index city. At 25 she learns a single ally target magic reflect spell, it will reflect any magic an enemy casts at your ally back at them.

Indepth list of extra spells for her:

1. "In the elf colony after defeating the boss go back to where you fought them to pick up a key.

Then head to the room in the lower-right on 2nd floor where you fought the female elf and there should be a crest on the wall. Click on it and use the key to open the wall and have the elf girl learn strong non-elemental magic. " - finale00

2. Nico Robin from the One Piece city drops a staff that grants her a 0 mana cost, single targetted damage spell while equipped that's really useful to conserve mana, it hits as hard or harder than most your pigs main attacks. It also has a chance to paralyze.

3. From the Index/Railgun city, the boss drops a staff that gives you a 0 cost revive, which is quite useful since it costs so much to cast.

Girl Location List MAP and battle info:

Numbers in brackets are their number in the bestiary so you can ctrl F search through it to find girls you may have missed or something.

I tried to be conservative with the spawn areas of the special girls so you don't spend a bunch of time wandering around an area where they can't be found. You can still probably find some of them pretty far out of the pink range though.

MAP WITH LOCATIONS:

[/url]

Kureha

First Continent:

[123]1. Short Brown Pony Tail, Beige Shirt: Not much to say about her, she's weak and you won't even have your partner yet to steal her items until after you beat her.

[N/A]2. Nagi from Kannagi: She doesn't fight you herself but has a [152]Snake Boss fight you, really easy.

[112]3. Short Blue Hair with Headband: Nothing special.
[140]4. Purple Haired Priest (Boss): She's the boss of the area and disappears from the church when you start pillaging, she'll be over to the right side of the city with guards. She has some damaging magic attacks but if you spent time farming the special girl of the area, you should be plenty strong to fight her.

Special Girls:

[161]001. Shana from Shakugan No Shana (Red Hair, 2 handed sword) (Difficult): Drops a 2 handed flame sword that's pretty awesome at the start. She's VERY rare, I'd say about 5-10% chance if that of finding her, so spend some time leveling there, you should anyways and get your 2 pigmen up to level 8 so they can steal items and to be strong enough for the first boss battle.

Second Continent:

[122]5. Nakano Azusa (K-On) (Difficult): She moves to the top right of the town once you start pillaging. She can confuse your characters and make you kill yourself, has a nice weapon for your elf girl worth stealing.
[117]6. Platinum Blonde Curly Hair, Blue Eyes: Nothing special.
[155]Boss is the guy in the middle of town (Boss): He can be pretty tough, remember to take out the K-On girl first.

Third Continent:

[101]7. Curly Red Haired Nun: Nothing special. She drops a rare accessory at 10% chance so you should save beforehand and try to steal it, she has low health so you'll probably only get one chance.
[144]8. Manya or Minea from Dragon Quest, Long Purple Hair with a Crown (Difficult): Probably the toughest girl up to this point. She has a really strong AOE attack (30+ damage per ally) and a strong single magic spell capable one one shotting your characters (80+!), so steal from her and kill her quickly. You'll probably need to heal a lot on this fight. She has a really nice rare accessory worth getting at 30% chance, make sure you get it after the fight or you should retry it.
[136]9. Medium Brown Haired Inn Wife(Assumed) (Boss): She's the boss battle. She can heal so you'll want to kill her first. This fight is pretty tough, especially if you try to steal all their items. The dwarf king won't be here if you beat him before coming to the city (Which you should have or it becomes locked and you miss out on two girls) I used my main pig's tank skill, the elf girls sleep skill, and stole one at a time from them with him and it worked out pretty well, aoeing them with my mage/hitting them or healing when needed. Go in order of the girl (Heals), Dwarf King (If he's here)(Aoe), the [133]Husband for best results. Girl has two rare accessories. I stole from her until she died and only got doubles of the ring but she also can drop a necklace.

[110]10. Orange Pig Tails, Red Eyes: Nothing special.
[117]11. Short Orange Pig Tails, Hammer Loli (Boss): Pretty easy for a boss fight. She has decent health but her [157]Dwarf King partner is a bigger concern.

[147]12. Short Brown Pig Tails, Red Crazy Bat Shit Eyes(Boss): Has a plethora of status alignments she'll inflict on you and then roar at you, canceling your turn so you're forced to take poison damage and such, she can also hit pretty heavy on single targets. Drops an AMAZING 2 handed weapon that gives high attack and 50ish agility, great for your 2nd pig to catch up in speed so make sure you get it.

Code Geass City (Avoid until 30+!):

This city is very deceiving, all the enemies are weak until the bosses, don't let it fool you. I've never seen the anime so please correct me if I'm wrong, just looked up the characters.

[109]32. Blue Haired Pig Tails: Easy
[106]33. Blonde Bunny Girl: Easy
[107]34. Pink Haired Bunny Girl: Can blind you and cancel your turns. Drops unique items

[127]35. Kallen Stadtfeld(Boss): Didn't notice her do much but she can do decent single target damage (500 hp)
[121]36. C.C (Boss): Can paralyze and aoe heal (210 hp)
[151]Zero (Boss): Has some buffs and a weak aoe (300 hp)
[130]Kururugi Suzaku (Boss): Huge aoe damage. (800 hp)

Alright, Suzaku alone is the reason why you need to avoid this city until you're at least 25+ (I had trouble at 33-36 with some of the best equips in the game). The strategy here is to burst Suzaku down quickly with single target attacks (Level 3 Fire/Lightning is good). He has an aoe that can one shot your main pig if you're guarding so it's helpful to have the revive staff or skill on your mage ready to use, I also had the Gosick girls headband that regenerates mana, boy did that help. A lot of this comes down to luck in what they use, since CC can group paralyze and they have some other ways of messing with your cheery rape plans. Once he's dead the fight becomes SO much easier. You can afford to steal from them all now thankfully while guarding/healing with your other members. Target CC first for her paralyze and low hp, then Zero or Kallen, neither are much of a threat.

They all have unique drops but nothing better than what I already had so I can't say much about them, you'll still want to make sure you grab them all and really the only chance of failing is Suzaku's items, since you can't really afford to just steal from him every round till he dies like the others.

Special Girls:

[169]002. Dark Magician Girl: A little bit of a challenge but by now your party has skills to easily deal with single enemies (Guard with main pig, sleep, etc.) She has rare items worth farming and is worth a lot of exp.

[170]003. Honma Meiko, Beige Hair, Blue Eyes (Menma) (Difficult): Tough as hell, she hits hard with an aoe and can blind you, also comes with a strong mummy. She can be found in the basement of the pyramid. A huge problem is all the enemies here are really strong and most can poison you while not dropping many hp potions. It may be better to run from them than to try to fight them all after a while. She drops full revives and is worth farming throughout the entire game because of it.

Fourth Continent:

[124]13. Blue Haired Elf Princess: She has an aoe but it didn't seem that bad with my main pig tanking.
[118]14. Blonde Fencer Elf: I don't think she's in the city until you start pillaging it so make sure you find her. She's in the big library (South most area) on the 2nd floor in the main building. Weak but has some decent equips, mainly her one handed sword that has some agility on it.
[126]15. Purple Haired Queen Elf (Boss): Quite a boss, she has a decent aoe but her biggest strength is her hp, she has 350! so she's one of the first times you'd want to focus the helper before trying to steal from the girl. He doesn't show up as a special mob in the bestiary even though he's the king I believe, maybe just a guard?

Special Girls:

[168]004. Golden Brown Hair, Crazy Eyes Tiger Stance (See image 4 posts below haha): She buffs herself a lot and that seems to be about it.

Fifth Continent:

Seems this is one of the last areas you're suppose to clear. The more south you go down the area, the stronger all the enemies become. It has most the final forms of all the enemies, though because of that it's a pretty good place to train and acquire gear. Find the southest rest spot and wander around there for a while.

Special Girls:

[171]005. White Mage From Final Fantasy Tactics: Very weak but has incredible heals that help you steal all her items haha. Has a very high spirit cloak drop for your magic girl, as well as an interesting helmet.

The girls below took me defeating them exactly 3 times each before I captured them, although the two times before I got full experience and their item drops and killed them in the same amount of time. If this is different for you I don't know the cause, but that all 3 of them were only captured on exactly their third defeat for me seems like it can't be a coincidence.

[174]007. Long, Light Blue Haired Warrior (3 kills before you capture her) : Comes with a [092] Knight partner. She's not very strong, but you will want to debuff her attack, the partner drops pretty quickly. The worst part about this is that I didn't get sex CG for beating her (At least the one time I beat her). Though I'll keep trying, there is a heal spot right next to where you can find her luckily.
[162]008. Madoka Magical Girl (3 kills before you capture her): Comes with [165]Kyubie, located in the same area you can find the girl above. She isn't very strong but both her and Kyubie have strong heals. It seems she drops some rare items (a full mp recovery egg I think), Kyubie doesn't drop anything so just kill him.

Her very rare weapon drop may seem like it'd be good for your mage but surprise! It's finally an epic weapon for your 2nd pig. It's a 2 handed bow that comes with a 0 cost ability to AOE your normal damage to as many enemies as there are on screen, combine it with your mage girls aoe and you can kill most groups of mobs in a round or two.
[173]010. Armor Clad Blonde (3 kills before you capture her): Has pretty high physical defense so make sure your mage has powerful single target abilities. You can find her around the 3 withered trees. Her item drops don't seem too spectacular, but she does drop a decent one handed sword. I had much better by the time I tried to capture her though.

Inside Waterfall (AVOID UNTIL THE END OF THE GAME!):

This area is very hard to describe, I'm exploring it now but it's a little confusing. It may well be the final area you're suppose to clear because of the boss. You enter it by boat coming from the very west of the entire map by sea until there's a river path going NE. You'll first enter a cave system that's a bit mazey but can later enter a city. The weird thing here is you can challenge the girls without alerting the guards.

[119]Green Haired Elf: Located in the city. Drops a decent accessory that I think has an extra bonus beyond the usual stats but I don't know what it is, she's pretty weak.
[ ]Rose from Dragon Crisis(BOSS): Just incredibly difficult. I'll first start by warning that LOSING TO HER MEANS YOU'RE TRAPPED IN AN ENDLESS CYCLE OF BEING FORCED TO FIGHT HER WITH 1 HP. YOU CAN ONLY QUIT THE ENTIRE GAME TO STOP IT. Telling you much else is kind of pointless, I believe she's the final boss of the game for that reason. She's a dragon that is just incredibly powerful.

Special Girls:

[160]006. Black Haired Pony Tail (Sure she's someone from an anime but I don't recognize her.) : To find her spawn location, you need to take the left fork at the start of the cave system and head NE, you'll eventually enter a room with a cross shaped water way and a chest in the top right corner (Containing a nut?), this is where she can spawn.

NIGHTMARE FIGHT. She comes with a [167]Multi Tail Lion Beast that has 888 hp, she herself has 350. Not only do they both hit hard, but she further buffs her attack. The way I finally managed to beat her was to always guard with main pig as usual, -Attack the lion and girl (Only every 3-4 rounds) constantly while using my strongest single attack on the lion with my mage girl (He doesn't drop any items). It's back and forth between trying to beat down the lion and healing your main pig and it's quite difficult. Even once the lion is dead, she's still very dangerous if you don't keep -Attacking her with your second pig. They can stun as well so hope you get lucky... It took me over 5 tries at my current level (21-22)

She has two very rare items (5 and 15% chance drop) that I didn't manage to get either of my first time beating her, and I don't care to try farming her again until I'm stronger, first time for that :P I came back here with all my characters at 35+ and the fight was still difficult. She drops an extremely rare sword that gives the wielder a wind magic aoe attack for 0 cost, great for your pigs to do some non physical damage.
[/url]

Kureha

Sixth Continent (One Piece):

[115]16. Green Wavy Hair: Very weak, drops a revive feather I believe.
[107]17. Orange Haired Bunny Head Band : Weak, drops a really nice armor that gives a good bonus to all stats but spirit.
[137]18. Nico Robin One Piece Chick : Has a lot of health and strong attacks, though sometimes she wastes her turns on some move that I have no idea what it does which is nice... She drops two very good accessories that you should try to get. Her cloak accessory heals you outside and inside combat every round.
[150]Luffy One Piece:
[131]Zoro One Piece Guy:
[135]19. Nami One Piece (Boss): A NIGHTMARE of a fight. You fight Nami as well as the two guys above at the same time. Credit for some of the ways to deal with this boss fight thanks to etigoya. First this fight needs some preparation if you want a decent chance of winning. I had all my characters to level 20 for starters. Try to have a some revive items from the rare spawn Honma Meiko on the Third Continent, you will probably need them. Also try to have some 100 hp potions, there is no mob in my Bestiary who drops them so they must be from chests I've opened, 60 hp potions drop from 012 mob though. You may also want to train in the 5th Continent for a while as there is really good gear there.

Tank out your main pig with the best defense you can manage, his attack doesn't matter at all in this fight. Full on Attack/Agi for your 2nd pig, his defense doesn't really matter, try to have a lot of wisdom on your mage to do damage quickly. ONLY use your guard party skill from your main pig the entire fight. It's a good idea to also only use your -attack skill on Zoro from your second pig (It wears off randomly or in about 3 rounds I think, you don't want it to wear off...), you don't have the luxury to try to steal items here until only Nami is left (I usually obsess over making sure to steal all the items but this fight is terrible). Use your 3 mana water spell or better on Luffy each round with your mage.

Now a lot of this comes down to luck, if they stun your main pig, you're probably doomed if you haven't at least killed Luffy, which should take about 4-5 rounds of your water spell. Stop attacking with your second pig to use 100 hp heals on your main pig if he gets below 80 or so as they'll probably attack before you can heal him. Once Luffy is down it's still not over, you need to keep Guarding and -Attacking Zoro, you can use your mage to heal (6 mana is a weak group heal, 4 mana is a 100ish single heal, good if you don't have many of those potions.) or use your single target fire spell (4 mana) to kill Zoro quicker.

Once Zoro is down you can finally relax a little, Nami isn't too strong but you'll still want to guard and use your mage to heal your main pig. Since I couldn't steal, I missed Zoro's swords and some minor things, but luckily got Nami's weapon. YOU NEED TO MAKE SURE TO GET NAMI'S WEAPON! It gives your mage girl a 0 mana cost spell when she wears it that does really good damage! It's the only way she can still be useful without mana so it's a godsend. It also has amazing stats and it also has a chance to paralyze..[/u]

Finishing this unlocks their boat to be able to head to new areas, as well as get to other continents quickly and without random encounters, it follows you around if you teleport too. It's really nice and sure makes mapping out the region easier for me.

7th Continent (To Aru Majutsu No Index):

[104]25. Uiharu Kazari: Very weak, no notable items. The two versions of her have separate CGs but only the hair color changes, same scene.
[105]26. Uiharu Kazari (??): Yes, there appears to be two of them. I've watched the animes and have no explanation for this other than maybe a level upper'd version of her? Her sprite shows the arm badge of being in that justice group. This one is about twice as strong (But still extremely weak) and can actually hit you, she also has a really nice drop that you want to make sure to get for your mage girl. It's a rare crown that reduces spell cost by half, put it together with your mana drain spell and you no longer have any mana problems or much need for potions for your party members.
[103]27. Wavy Light Blue Haired Nun: Comes with two partners but it's a very easy fight. She can heal but it isn't a problem at all. She has a VERY rare drop shield that regenerates your hp out of combat for every step and every turn in combat (Like the Nico Robin drop from One Piece city) so it's worth grabbing. It does not stack with the other items that regen health though.
[100]28. Brown Pig Tails, Pink Dress: I think she has a funny dialog about her age since she looks young, this fight can either be a complete nightmare or easy as cakes.
She comes with two mage partners that do TREMENDOUS AOE damage, but can be dropped in a single turn each. Guard with your main pig as always then you need to focus one of the two mages with your best single target damage attacks (Fire magic 5 mana from mage is good, -attack or paralyze from 2nd pig), do the same for the second one. The girl herself seems to have a flash move that does huge damage to your party members that hits more of them depending on how many of her partners are still alive and she can chain sleep you so you can easily die or become screwed in a single round. Once the two mages are dead, she's helpless short of her annoying sleep move.
[ ]Accelerator: I thought he'd be the boss but it seems he just runs like a bitch from you a couple times and then disappears. I spent about half an hour wandering through town looking for him after he drops rocks on you and couldn't find him. The random spawns every 10 steps finally annoyed me enough to make me stop searching, so if there's something else he does, I couldn't find it.
[145]29. Misaka Imouto (Misaka Clone)(Boss): A HUGE endurance fight, boss is [129]Tube Guy. I recommend you be 28+ on all your characters, have your mage girl with full or near full mp and use the half spell cost crown on her, best if you have the third water spell (5 mana cost) because it's the strongest single damage spell up to that point.

You'll first fight 2 rounds of 4 Misaka clones, they can wittle you down with aoes. It may be best to focus one down at a time rather than aoe them all so you take less damage (Using the water spell and your 2nd pigs attack, you may be able to kill one in a single round) but your 10 mp aoe a few times works well too. Make sure to keep one alive at the end to drain her mana (gives about 20-25) and heal your party up each fight since there's a third fight after the 2 rounds of them.

Finally you end up with the boss (666 hp). If you followed my advice it shouldn't be too bad. He himself has a strong aoe, you'll probably want to focus the clones first with your aoes and attacks. When it's just him, all you need to watch out for is his massive aoe damage, just make sure to keep guarding/tanking with your main pig as always and use your best attacks on him.

The Misaka Clones don't seem to drop anything too impressive, but he drops a really powerful free cost revival staff and a robe with a regen ability like the other items previously mentioned, though it's not super useful for your mage since she shouldn't be getting hit anyways (And I already got a better robe from somewhere else). After this fight you gain a new party member! I'll leave it a surprise for you

Special Girls:
[166]009. Shirai Kuroko: Thought she was a normal girl but it seems she's a random spawn inside the town once you begin pillaging (Found south of the church, down the steps on the main street if it matters). Chance of encounter is VERY LOW, unless you need to train, it's probably better to save and wander around running from enemies, and reloading the save if you take too much damage. I'll note that I had defeated the nun and both Uhihara's before she showed up, so maybe you need to beat some of the girls before she'll spawn. DON'T MISS HER!

She drops a really nice spirit accessory and because the second Uhihara fights with her, it's an unlimited chance to get that amazing half spell cost crown from her, so don't fret if you missed it the first time around as long as you're still pillaging the city.

This is a pretty tough fight, her sidekick is one of the Uhihara's from earlier so drops in a hit or two, she herself is quite strong though. She has a pretty strong aoe (Sounds like her teleport pin attack). Her AOE can stun all your party members and seems to be a physical attack so dropping her attack reduces her effectiveness a lot.

8th Continent (Higurashi):

[113]20. Short Brown Hair, White Headband (Didn't recognize her from Higurashi): Very weak
[125]Doctor Guy (Think from Higurashi) (Boss)
[148]21. Furude Rika from Higurashi (Boss):
[149]22. Houjou Satoko from Higurashi (Boss): You fight her and the two above at the same time. They all have strong aoes so can be a pain, I chain sleeped them while stealing from the two girls till death, occasionally blowing one up with magic if I'd hit them 5+ times already as they also can heal. I didn't notice any very impressive item drops, but you can get a nail bat from one of them that looks unique, maybe it has some special skill I'm not aware of but the stats aren't great. If you explore the area before you pillage, you'll get an interesting CG. Sad that no Shion or Rena

9th Continent (Smile Precure!):

[143]23. Cure Blossom:
[142]24. Cure Marine (Boss): Fight her and the above at the same time. They are surprisingly easy, I avoided them because I figured they'd be a lot stronger with their own island. They both have about 400 health and can do okay damage, but it's easy to heal up. Just focus/steal one down and guard with your main pig as usual. They drop berries that raise your skills by 3 points each and you can steal an extra. The red berry is defense, blue is attack, for anybody not checking the item list.

10th Continent:

Tower of Pain:

You have to go through a little maze of rocks to get here starting from the 5th continent.

Random encounters happen here until you beat Victorica, I saved a save in a folder before I fought her incase I later find out there are rare spawns here but I doubt it since it's pretty easy to get through this area.

To get to Victorica: Left Staircase, Take stairs 3 paces S and one W, Follow stairs headed up till next option, West stairs headed up, follow only option a few more rooms.
To get to treasure chest: Right Staircase, Take stairs to the SW, Then East, Then West

[139]30. Victorica De Blois (Gosick)(Boss): Surprise, it's a nightmare of a fight. She has 500 health and summons guards that will tank attacks for her. The longer the fight goes on, the more she'll spawn. So it's basically a rush to kill her. Luckily her items have a high chance of being stolen (Because they're quite awesome). You'll want to focus her with the best single target magic damage you have while stealing from her with your 2nd pig, just hope the guards don't block your damage too often. She'll also randomly heal them and can do some decent damage herself. Make sure to get her drops! She drops a headband that gives a HUGE amount of spirit (20 over what I had) and you regenerate mana in combat! You gain 7 mana back after every round of combat.
[116]31. Brown Wavy Hair: Random generic girl to my understanding. She's pretty weak. The best part is that one you capture her, and you can finally use the damn elevator for once.
[/url]