News:

Remember folks Kureha One hops IPs every 72hrs so try clearing your DNS if you can't find the page.

Main Menu

[H-VN][English] Grisaia no Kajitsu

Started by Geckoey Lurker, June 21, 2012, 12:00:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Geckoey Lurker

Original Title: グリザイアの果実 -LE FRUIT DE LA GRISAIA-
Developer: Front Wing
Releases Dates : 2011-12-09 (Download Edition) - 2011-02-25 (Retail Edition)

VNDB

Description :
   (VNDB's)
Mihama Academy - on the surface, a closed learning environment established to nurture students who find themselves at odds with the world around them; in actuality, an orchard-cum-prison built to preserve fruit that has fallen too far from its tree.

Whatever the circumstances behind its establishment, Mihama Academy is at present home to five female students, all with their own reasons for "enrollment." For better or worse, each girl has established a routine obliging of her current situation; life moves at an idle, yet accommodating pace within the walls of Mihama.

Yet with the arrival of the institute's first male student, the nearly preposterously opaque Kazami Yuuji, the students at Mihama begin to fall out of step with their predetermined rhythms. Will Yuuji prove to be the element the girls around him needed to take hold of their lives once more, or will the weight of their pasts prove too steep a wall to overcome?

And in the first place, just who is Kazami Yuuji? While the true nature of the "job" he is wont to alight to at the most haphazard of moments remains shrouded in secrecy, one thing is for certain - his encroachment upon the quiet orchard known as Mihama Academy will prove itself momentous in one way or another. And of course, one cannot discount the possibility that perhaps Yuuji himself carries the weightiest past of any of the students...

Downloads :
NyaaTorrents: http://sukebei.nyaa.eu/?page=torrentinfo&tid=43931
MEGA: https://mega.co.nz/#F!yM5jSQ6J!SUvBFSvx1VUEQkHLRji9pA
(5.16 GB, 27 parts) (AdFly version is here.)

Edit: If, for some reason, you get asked for a password during installation, you can find it at: http://frontwing.jp/pass.html
Or just copy-paste the following: TCXKM7T3NLFAWHATUY3RREWHELGRJVE7LHH4JWLX

English Walkthrough Spoilers-free:
The number ranges from 1 to 3, going from the top.
--------------------------------
Makina
1 - 1 - 2 - * SAVE 01 * - 2 - * SAVE 02 * - 1 ~Makina's Bad End~

* LOAD SAVE 02 * - 2 ~Makina's End~

Amane
* LOAD SAVE 01 * - 1 - * SAVE 03 * - 1 - * SAVE 04 * - 2 ~Amane's Bad End~

* LOAD SAVE 04 * - 1 ~Amane's End~

Sachi
* LOAD SAVE 03 * - 2 - * SAVE 05 * - 1 - * SAVE 06 * - 1 ~Sachi's Bad End~

* LOAD SAVE 06 * - 2 ~Sachi's End~

Michiru
* LOAD SAVE 05 * - 2 - * SAVE 07 * - 2 - * SAVE 08 * - 1 ~Michiru's Bad End~

* LOAD SAVE 08 * - 2 ~Michiru's End~

Sakaki
* LOAD SAVE 07 * - 1 - * SAVE 09 * - 1 ~Sakaki's Bad End~

* LOAD SAVE 09 * - 2 ~Sakaki's End~

English Walkthrough - May Contain Spoilers: (How much spoiler-ish it's is up to your imagination and your foreshadowing abilities)
[spoiler]
English Walkthrough:
Makina
Help Sachi
Mr. Standoffish Man
Help Sachi
** SAVE 01 **
Accept the money
** SAVE 02 **
Pull the trigger
--- Makina BAD End ---

** LOAD SAVE 02 **
Don't pull the trigger
--- Makina End ---

Amane
** LOAD SAVE 01 **
Reject the money
** SAVE 03 **
This calls for shock and awe. Steal a kiss with overbearing force.
** SAVE 04 **
Run away separately
--- Amane BAD End ---

** LOAD SAVE 04 **
Run away with Amane
--- Amane End ---

Sachi
** LOAD SAVE 03 **
This is idiotic. Can't let myself get caught up in her nonsense.
** SAVE 05 **
Praise Sachi
** SAVE 06 **
I have to kill myself
--- Sachi BAD End ---

** LOAD SAVE 06 **
I have to kill Mom
--- Sachi End ---

Michiru
** LOAD SAVE 05 **
Ask for an alternate penalty
** SAVE 07 **
I want to ask you something.
** SAVE 08 **
Don't leave after all. Let's stay together.
--- Michiru BAD End ---

** LOAD SAVE 08 **
How about a kiss before you go?
--- Michiru End ---

Sakaki
** LOAD SAVE 07 **
No, it's nothing.
** SAVE 09 **
Run away together
--- Sakaki BAD End ---

** LOAD SAVE 09 **
Confront him together
--- Sakaki End ---
[/spoiler]
Japanese Walkthrough

English Patch (v1.1):
Mediafire - MEGA

Other downloads :
Video PatchNyaaTorrents - 351.5 MBs
For the separate soft-subbed videos, look at the TLWiki page.

End of Demo SaveMF [Mirror]
Place this in " %APPDATA%\Frontwing\Grisaia no Kajitsu " (The folder will be created only after applying the English patch)

Translation Team :
TLWiki
Doddler's (Engineer) Blog

READ ME:
  • Translation: koestl
  • Technical: Doddler
  • Editing: DxS, herkz
  • Moral Support (?): Moogy, Futsuu, Cracklings
The Game

• First of three in a series featuring the same characters. Reasonably complete in its own right.
  • Mature audiences only. Beware lewdness. MOM STAY OUT.
  • The game structure is very simple. Following the common route, a series of choices branch off into character routes. A choice late in each route determines an ending. Some bad endings are relevant to the larger plot.
Technical

• The GrisaiaCustom font must be installed for text to display properly. This should happen automatically as long you are using our installer. If you have difficulties, make sure you're running the patch as an administrator.
  • We've added an optional TL notes overlay. A choice will pop up when you start the game for the first time. You can later enable or disable this from the text settings menu.
  • Subtitled videos are available through a separate patch available at the project page. To insert these in game, simply replace the existing "movie.int" file in the Grisaia no Kajitsu installation folder. Note that there is a notable DROP IN VISUAL QUALITY in the subtitled videos due to recompression.
Known Bugs

• There was an observed issue in the demo where text boxes would turn completely transparent. Window opacity can be adjusted from the text settings menu. Most people find the game easier to read with a ~50% opacity message window.
  • Very rarely, on transition from NVL (full-screen text) mode, the text box placement may shift to an incorrect position (eg, jump halfway up the screen). Save, exit, and reload.
Translation

• Cultural references are largely preserved where practicable. This is why the TL notes exist.
  • Honorifics mostly retained. Numerous scenes would require heavy rewriting otherwise.
  • Constructive feedback and criticism would be appreciated.
Report errors, bugs, or typos here.

Fiske

Ohh nice

Seems like they are appox done with 24% of the translation? Any idea how long that have taken them?

Geckoey Lurker

I believe they started around April, so about 2 months or a bit more? Could be they started earlier before making it exactly public so I can't really be sure, also just to point out they're not gonna be releasing any partial patches aka the only patch will be the full one unless there is a change of plans during the course of the project.

Fiske

Seems like the game is pretty long, and getting so far in perhaps 2-3 months is still very impressive :)

Geckoey Lurker

The anime has been green-lit, if anyone is interested:
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2013-03-07/le-fruit-de-la-grisaia-adult-game-gets-anime-green-lit

More on topic, current translation progress is at 82%, but the editing is still lagging behind at 56% which is the real number to look at, I think.

Nils

man ... i love this kind of game with heavy characters ... ima gonna love playing this one ... any chance a english patch being made for the full version ??

Geckoey Lurker

More on topic, current translation progress is at 82%, but the editing is still lagging behind at 56% which is the real number to look at, I think.

This refeers to a full patch, what else?

Nils

oh, sorry, didn't notice ... thanks for that

Green_Tea

Geckoey Lurker

Waho, I never even noticed that bit.
Sounds about right.

OmegaWeapon

just a heads up its not out yet but will be soonish

http://tlwiki.org/index.php?title=Grisaia_no_Kajitsu
"May 20, 2013 - All translation has been finished. Expect the final patch release some time in June."

VN looks kinda promising

Geckoey Lurker

I have started reading it in Japanese here, and I will say that it's easily making it among my favorites for now.

June actually seems like a possible goal, DxS & herkz irregularly update editing, went from 0 to 100% one day. I wouldn't be surprised if most of it is already done.

Edit: http://tlwiki.org/index.php?title=Grisaia_no_Kajitsu&diff=112522&oldid=112513 -
herkz: "Protip: It's pretty easy to tell you're not koestl when your IP is in the Netherlands"
Apparently, koestl (or any of the team, actually), did not put up that news. I retain that June still seems reasonable, at the very least it shouldn't take more than a few months to finish the editing.

Seipher

Anyone else having trouble downloading part 14? It doesnt seem to even attempt to download, just sits at 0% Progress.

Geckoey Lurker

Doesn't seem to work here either. I'll re-upload that part. Should be up again in 3~4 minutes.
Guess I might as well check the whole thing.

Edit:
Seems like it was the only one, Part 14 should be up again and downloadable this time.
Direct link.

Edit 2-- Official New: 
May 24th, 2013 - Translation was completed this week. Almost all of the technical work and image editing is also done. Editing of scripts is currently in progress.

Also, Yumiko's editing went from 8% to 100%. All that is left is Makina.

LordSendo

Grisaia no Kajitsu - Fully translated, 4752/5913 (80.37%) kb edited, demo out

Should be a fun one!

Is it just me or is the Verification code to post REALLY hard to read?