News:

Remember folks Kureha One hops IPs every 72hrs so try clearing your DNS if you can't find the page.

Main Menu

Novel Index Thread

Started by alfnheim, April 17, 2017, 07:19:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AlloxMir and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

alfnheim

Novel Index Thread (Updated 11/16/21)

This list will be slowly updated due to RL situation

{LN} .hack//AI Buster
{LN} .HACK//Mou Hitotsu no Tanjou (.HACK//ANOTHER BIRTH)
{LN} 「Omae Gotoki ga Maou ni Kateru to Omou na」 to Yuusha Party wo Tsuihou Sareta no de, Outo de Kimama ni Kurashitai (I Was Told That I Wouldn't Be Able To Defeat The Demon Lord And Was Kicked Out Of The Hero's Party, So Now I Just Want An Ordinary Life In The Capital)
{WN} 10 nen goshi no HikiNiito o Yamete Gaishutsushitara Jitaku goto Isekai ni Ten'ishiteta (When I was going out from my house to stop become a Hiki-NEET after 10 years I was transported to another world)
{KN} 21st Century Archmage
{CN} 7 Killers
{LN} 86 (Eighty Six)
{KN} A Monster Who Levels Up
{LN} A Most Unlikely Hero
{LN} A Queen Disgraced: Devilish Strategist
{CN} A Record of a Mortal's Journey to Immortality
{KN} A Returner's Magic Should Be Special
{CN} A Step into the Past
{KN} A VIP as Soon as You Log In
{WN} About the Reckless Girl Who Kept Challenging a Reborn Man Like Me
{LN} Absolute Duo
{LN} Accel World
{LN} Adachi to Shimamura
{CN} Advent of the Archmage
{KN} After Returning, My Abilities are Infinite
{CN} Against Heaven's Will
{CN} Against The Gods
{LN} Ah! Megami-sama: First End (Oh My Goddess! First End)
{LN} Akakuchiba-ke no Densetsu (Red Girls: The Legend of the Akakuchibas)
{LN} Akaoni no Keiyakusha (Akaoni: Contract with a Vampire)
{WN} Akaten no Asuka ~ Onna Yuusha wa In Kanni Otsu~ (Asuka of the Scarlet Sky ~ The Female Hero who Degraded to a Licentious and Wicked Person~)
{LN} Akiba Meikyuu: Chiisana Senpai to Shou Ryokou (The Akiba Labyrinth: A Little Trip with My Little Big)
{LN} Aku no Musume (The Daughter of Evil)
{WN} Aku no Soshiki no Kyuujinkoukoku (The Evil Organization's Recruitment Ad)
{WN} Akuma Koujo ~Yurui Akuma no Monogatari~ (Demon Girl ~Tale of a Lax Demon~)
{LN} Akuma no Koumiryou (The Devil's Spice)
{WN} Akuma no you na Koushaku Ikka (Evil-like Duke Household)
{LN} Akumajo Dracula: Kabuchi no Tsuisoukyoku (Castlevania: Ricordanza of the Gods Abyss)
{LN} Akumu no Sumu Ie – Ghost Hunt (Ghost Hunt: The House of Nightmares)
{LN} Akuryou Series (Ghost Hunt)
{LN} Akuyaku Alice ni Tensei Shita node, Koi mo Shigoto mo Houki Shimasu! (I Reincarnated As Evil Alice So the Only Thing I'm Courting Is Death!)
{WN} Akuyaku Reijo Nanode Rasubosu o Katte Mimashita (Villainous Daughter Aims for the Last Boss)
{WN} Akuyaku Reijo Ni Koi Wo Shite (Falling in Love with the Villainess)
{WN} Akuyaku Reijou Level 99 ~Watashi wa Ura Boss desu ga Maou de wa arimasen~ (Level 99 Villainous Daughter ~I'm not the Demon King but the Hidden Boss~)
{WN} Akuyaku Reijou ni Nanka Narimasen. Watashi wa『Futsuu』no Koushaku Reijou desu! (I won't become something like Villainess. I am a "Normal" Duke's daughter!)
{WN} Akuyaku reijou no shitsuji-sama ~ ore ga sodateta kanojo wa totemo kawaii ~ (The Villainous Daughter's Butler ~I Raised Her to be Very Cute~)
{WN} Akuyaku Reijou wa Danna-sama wo Yasesasetai (The Villainess Noble Girl wants to slim down her Husband)
{WN} Akuyaku Tensei Dakedo Doushite Kou Natta (I Reincarnated as a Noble Girl Villainess But Why Did It Turn Out This Way?)
{LN} Akuyaku Tensei Dakedo Doushite Kou Natta (I Reincarnated as a Noble Girl Villainess But Why Did It Turn Out This Way?)
{LN} Alice no Monogatari (Alice's Tale)
{LN} Alicemare
{LN} All You Need Is Kill
{LN} Allison / Lillia & Treize
{LN} Almadianos Eiyuuden (The Heroic Saga of Almadianos)
{LN} Amagi Brilliant Park
{LN} Ame no Hi no Iris (Iris on Rainy Days)
{CN} Ancient Strengthening Technique
{LN} Angel Beats! Track Zero
{LN} Ankoku Joushi (The Dark Maidens)
{WN} Ankoku Kishi Monogatari ~Yuusha wo Taosu Tameni Maou ni Shoukansaremashita~ (Tale of Dark Knight~Summoned to Defeat The Hero~)
{LN} Ankoku Kishi to Issho! (Together with The Dark Knight!)
{LN} Another
{LN} Another World's Zombie Apocalypse Is Not My Problem!
{WN} Ansatsusha de Aru Ore no Status ga Yuusha yori mo Akiraka ni Tsuyoi no daga (My Status as an Assassin Obviously Exceeds the Hero)
{LN} Ansatsusha de Aru Ore no Status ga Yuusha yori mo Akiraka ni Tsuyoi no daga (My Status as an Assassin Obviously Exceeds the Hero's)
{LN} Ao Oni
{LN} Apocalypse Witch Houshoku jidai no (achi e[/url] (Apocalypse Witch: To the Strongests of an Age of Plenty)
{LN} Apocalypse Witch Houshoku Jidai no [Saikyou]-tachi e (Apocalypse Witch: To the Strongests of an Age of Plenty)
{WN} Apotheosis of a Demon – A Monster Evolution Story
{WN} Arafoo Kenja no Isekai Seikatsu Nikki (The Diary Of A Sage Around 40 Living In Another World)
{WN} A-Rank Boukensha no Slow Life (An A-Ranked Adventurer's "Slow-living")
{KN} Arena
{WN} Arifureta Shokugyou de Sekai Saikyou (From Common Job Class to the Strongest in the World)
{LN} Arifureta Shokugyou de Sekai Saikyou Zero (From Common Job Class to the Strongest in the World - Zero)
{WN} Armipotent
{LN} Around 40 Eigyou-man, Isekai ni Tatsu!: Megami Power de Jinsei Nidome no Nariagari (Middle-Aged Businessman, Arise in Another World!)
{LN} Arslan Senki (The Heroic Legend of Arslan)
{WN} As the Spirit-sama Says
{LN} Asahina Wakaba to Marumaru na Kareshi
{LN} Ashita ga ame demo hare demo (Whether It Rains or Shines Tomorrow)
{LN} Ashita, Boku wa Shinu. Kimi wa Ikikaeru. (Tomorrow, I Will die. You will revive.)
{LN} Assassins Pride
{LN} Asu no Sekai de Hoshi wa Kirameku (Stars Twinkle In Tomorrow World)
{WN} Atelier Tanaka
{CN} Awakening
{LN} Baby Princess
{LN} Baccano!
{LN} Bad∞End∞Night
{LN} Baka to Test to Shoukanjuu (Idiots, Tests, and Summoned Beasts)
{WN} Bannou "Murazukuri" Cheat de Otegaru Slow Life ~Mura desu ga Nani ka?~ (Amazing Village Building)
{LN} Bannou Kanteishi Q no Jikenbo (Case Files of All-Round Appraiser Q)
{LN} Bannou Kanteishi Q no Suirigeki (The Mystery Featuring All-Round Appraiser Q)
{LN} Battle Divas: The Incorruptible Battle Blossom Princess
{LN} Battle Royale
{CN} Battle Through The Heavens
{LN} Beast † Blood
{LN} Beatless
{WN} Because I was excluded out of the class transfer, I decided make a classmate harem
{LN} Berserk of Gluttony
{LN} Biblia Koshodou no Jiken Techou (Antiquarian Bookshop Biblia's Case Files)
{KN} Big Life
{LN} Bishojo KUNOICHI chan tachi ga sensei no himitsu wo nozoitemita kekka (When The Cute Kunoichis Spied on Their Teacher's Secret)
{LN} Black Bullet
{LN} Black Lagoon - Shaitane Badi
{CN} Black Tech Internet Cafe System
{LN} BlazBlue – Phase 0
{LN} BlazBlue The Novel
{LN} Bluesteel Blasphemer
{LN} Boku no Hero Academia Yuuei Hakusho (My Hero Academia: School Briefs)
{LN} Boku no Heya ga Dungeon no Kyuukeijo ni Natteshimatta Ken (My Room Has Become a Dungeon's Rest Area)
{LN} Boku no Imouto wa Kanji ga Yomeru (My Little Sister Can Read Kanji)
{LN} Boku no Kanojo Sensei (My Teacher-Girlfriend)
{LN} Boku to Kanojo no Game Sensou (My and Her Game War)
{LN} Boku wa Isekai de Fuyo Mahou to Shoukan Mahou wo Tenbin ni Kakeru
{WN} Boku wa Isekai de Fuyo Mahou to Shoukan Mahou wo Tenbin ni Kakeru
{LN} Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai (I Don't Have Many Friends)
{LN} Boku wa Yappari Kizukanai (I Really Don't Notice)
{LN} Bokura wa Dokonimo Hirakanai (We Don't Open Anywhere -There are no facts, only interpretations.-)
{LN} Bokutachi no Remake (Remake our Life!)
{WN} Botsuraku Youtei Nanode, Kajishokunin wo Mezasu (Expecting to Fall into Ruin, I Aim to Become a Blacksmith)
{WN} Bouken-ka ni Narou! ~Skill Board de Dungeon Kouryaku~ (Let's be an Adventurer! ~Defeating Dungeons with a Skill Board~)
{WN} Boukensha License o Hakudatsu Sareta Ossan Dakedo, Manamusume ga Dekita no de Nonbiri Jinsei o Oka Suru (I'm a Middle-Aged Man Who Got My Adventurer License Revoked, But I'm Enjoying a Carefree Lifestyle Because I Have an Adorable Daughter Now)
{WN} Boukensha ni Naritai to Miyako ni Deteitta Musume ga S Rank ni Natteta (My Daughter Grew Up to "Rank S" Adventurer)
{KN} Breakers
{CN} Bringing The Farm To Live In Another World
{LN} Bu ni Mi wo Sasagete Hyaku to Yonen (She Trained in Martial Arts for Over a Century. Martial Arts Training Corrected by an Elf)
{WN} Buke no Tashinami (Common Sense of a Warrior)
{LN} Bungaku Shoujo to Shi ni Tagari no Douke (Book Girl)
{LN} Bungou Stray Dogs
{LN} Buta Koushaku ni Tensei Shitakara, Kondo wa Kimi ni Suki to Iitai (Reincarnated as the Piggy Duke: This Time I'm Gonna Tell Her How I Feel!)
{LN} C3 - Cube x Cursed x Curious
{LN} Campione!
{CN} Card Room
{WN} Cheat Aru Kedo Mattari Kurashitai 《Tensei Jinsei o Tanoshimou!》 (I Have A Cheat Power But I Want To Live Relaxedly 「Let's Enjoy Reincarnated Life!」)
{LN} Cheat Kusushi no Slow Life: Isekai ni Tsukurou Drugstore (Drugstore in Another World: The Slow Life of a Cheat Pharmacist)
{LN} Chihayafuru - Chuugakusei-hen (Chihayafuru MIDDLE SCHOOL EDITION)
{WN} Chikyuu Tenseisha no Koroshikata (How to Kill Reincarnators from Earth)
{CN} Child of Light
{WN} Chiyu Mahou no Machigatta Tsukaikata ~Senjou wo Kakeru Kaifuku Youin~ (The Wrong Way to Use Healing Magic)
{LN} Choppiri Toshiue Demo Kanojo ni Shite Kuremasu ka? (Are You Okay With a Slightly Older Girlfriend?)
{LN} Choujin Koukousei-tachi wa Isekai demo Yoyuu de Ikinuku you desu! (High School Prodigies Have it Easy Even in Another World)
{LN} Chronicle Legion
{CN} Chronicles of Primordial Wars
{WN} Chrysalis
{JP-RAW} Chuuko demo Koi ga Shitai! (Even a 'used goods' wants to experience love)
{LN} Chuuko demo Koi ga Shitai! (Even a 'used goods' wants to experience love)
{LN} Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai (Even with Eighth Grader Syndrome, I Want to Be in Love)
{WN} Class ga Isekai Shoukan sareta Naka Ore dake Nokotta n desu ga (My Entire Class Was Summoned to Another World except for Me)
{LN} Clockwork Planet
{LN} Clotaku Club!
{CN} Coiling Dragon
{WN} Conquering Hero's Heroines
{LN} Cross Connect
{LN} CtG - Zero Kara Sodateru Dennou Shoujo
{CN} Cultivation Chat Group
{WN} Cultivation Online
{LN} Curse Eater
{KN} Daddy, I Don't Want to Marry!
{WN} Dageki-kei Onikko ga Iku Haishindou! (Blunt Type Ogre Girl's Way to Live Streaming)
{LN} Danganronpa Series
{LN} Danna-sama no Atama ga Kemonona no wa Doumo Watashi no Seirashii (Apparently it's My Fault That My Husband Has The Head of a Beast)
{LN} Danshi Koukousei de Urekko Light Novel Sakka wo Shiteiru keredo, Toshishita no Classmate de Seiyuu no Onnanoko ni Kubi wo Shimerareteiru (I'm a High School Boy and a Bestselling Light Novel author, strangled by my female classmate who is my junior and a voice actress)
{LN} Dantalian no Shoka (Dantalian's Bookshelves)
{WN} Daraku no Ou (The Lazy King)
{LN} Dareka Kono Joukyou wo Setsumei Shite Kudasai! (Can Someone Please Explain What's Going On?!)
{LN} Darenidemo Dekiru Kage kara Tasukeru Maou Toubatsu (Defeating the Demon Lord's a Cinch (If You've Got a Ringer))
{LN} Date A Live
{WN} Daten no Inugami -SLASHDØG-
{LN} Dawnbringer: The Story of the Machine God
{WN} Daybreak on Hyperion
{LN} DDD (Decoration Disorder Disconnection)
{LN} Death March Kara Hajimaru Isekai Kyousoukyoku (Rhapsody in an alternate universe starting from the Death March)
{WN} Death March Kara Hajimaru Isekai Kyousoukyoku (Rhapsody in an alternate universe starting from the Death March)
{LN} Death Note: Another Note: The Los Angeles BB renzoku satsujin jiken (Death Note: Another Note: The Los Angeles BB Murder Cases)
{LN} Death Note: L, Change the WorLd
{LN} Deatte Hitotsuki de Zecchou Jorei! (Exorcism Through Climax With a Single Strike!)
{KN} Demon King
{LN} Denpa Onna to Seishun Otoko (Ground Control to Psychoelectric Girl)
{LN} Densetsu no Yūsha no Densetsu (The Legend of the Legendary Heroes)
Densha Otoko (Train Man)
{LN} Deokure Tamer no Sonohigurashi (A Late-Start Tamer's Laid-Back Life)
{KN} Descent of the Demon God
{WN} D-Genesis Dungeon ga Dekite 3 Nen (D-Genesis, 3 Years after Dungeon Appeared)
{WN} Different World Reincarnation as a Sage ~With my Gaming Knowledge, I'll become the World's Strongest~
{KN} Dimensional Sovereign
{CN} Divine Doctor
{CN} Divine Genius Healer, Abandoned Woman: Demonic Tyrant in Love with a Mad Little Consort
{WN} Divinity: Against the Godly System
Division Maneuver -Eiyuu Tensei-
Dōmo, sukinahito ni horegusuri o irai sa reta majodesu (I am a Witch Requested by My Crush to Make Love Potion)
Don't Tell Me This Is the True History of the Three Kingdoms!
Doomsday Wonderland
Doudemo ii Sekai Nante -Qualidea Code-
{WN} Doukutsuou kara Hajimeru Rakuen Life ~Bannou no Saikutsu Skill de Saikyou Ni- (The Cave King Will Live a Paradise Life -Becoming the Strongest With the Mining Skill?-)
{CN} Douluo Dalu (Combat Continent)
{LN} Doumo, Suki na Hito ni Horegusuri wo Iraisareta Majo desu (Hello, I am a Witch and my Crush Wants me to Make a Love Potion!)
{LN} Dousei kara Hajimaru Otaku Kanojo no Tsukurikata (Guide to the Perfect Otaku Girlfriend: Roomies and Romance)
{LN} Doushitemo Hametsu Shitakunai Akuyaku Reijou ga Gendai Heiki wo Tenishita Kekka ga Kore desu (The Villainess Will Crush Her Destruction End Through Modern Firepower)
{CN} Dragon King's Son-In-Law
{KN} Dragon Maken War
{KN} Dragon Poor
Dragon's Bloodline: (Reincarnated With A Cheat Yet I'm Now A Girl?!)
Dragon-san wa Tomodachi ga Hoshii (Dragon-san Wants a Friend)
Dragoon - Ryuu Kishi e no Michi (The Dragon Knight's Path)
Dress na Boku ga Yangotonaki Katagata no Katei Kyoushi-sama na Kudan (I'm a Royal Tutor in My Sister's Dress)
Drop!! ~A Tale of the Fragrance Princess~
{WN} Dual Cultivation
{KN} Duke Pendragon
{WN} Dungeon Battle Royale ~ Maou ni Natta node Sekai Touitsu wo Mezaishimasu ~ (Dungeon Battle Royale ~ Since I Became a Demon King, I Will Aim for World Domination ~)
{LN} Dungeon Busters
Dungeon Defense
Dungeon Hunter
Dungeon Maker
Dungeon ni Deai o Motomeru no wa Machigatte Iru Darou ka (Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon?)
Dungeon ni Deai wo Motomeru no wa Machigatteiru Darou ka Gaiden: Sword Oratoria (Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon? On the Side: Sword Oratoria)
Durarara!!
Echo
Ecstas Online
Egao de maryoku chāji mugen no maryoku de isekai saisei (Charging Magic With a Smile~ Infinite Magic Power After Being Reincarnated Into a Different World)
Eiyuu Kyoushitsu (Class Room✿For Heroes)
{WN} Eiyuu-ou, Bu wo Kiwameru tame Tensei su ~Soshite, Sekai Saikyou no Minarai Kishi♀ ~ (The Hero King, Reincarnate to Master the Art of War ~And Thus, I Became The Strongest Knight Disciple (♀) in The World~)
{WN} Elf Tensei Kara no Cheat Kenkoku-ki (From Elf Reincarnation to Cheat Kingdom Founding Chronicle)
{WN} Elreis Mahou Jogakuin no Harem Kyoushi ~ Barezu ni Oshiego to Yareru kana? ~ (The Harem Teacher at Elreis Sorceress Academy ~Can He Build a Harem in the School without Getting Caught?~)
Elsword – Time Trouble
emeth~ ningyotsukai no shima ~ (emeth ~Island of Golems~)
Emperor of Solo Play
Emperor's Domination
{KN} Ending Maker
Enemy of the World (Main Character hides his Strength)
Ensis Core
Ero Manga Sensei
Eroge Tensei ~ Onee-chan no CG wa Kaishuu Shinaide Kudasai (Eroge Reincarnation ~Please Don't Collect Onee-chan's CGs~)
{WN} Eroi Skill de Isekai Musou (Record of Erotic Warrior)
{KN} Etranger
Etsusa Bridge
Everybody Loves Large Chests
Everyone Else is a Returnee
F
{KN} Fallen Monarch
Familia Chronicle Episode Ryuu
Famima!
Fantajī sekai wo gendai heiki chīto ga iku (Modern Weapons Cheat in Another World)
Fate/Apocrypha
Fate/Prototype: Sougin no Furagumentsu (Fate/Prototype: Fragments of Blue and Silver)
Fate/Requiem
Fate/Stay Night - Garden Of Avalon
Fate/Strange Fake
Fate/Zero
FFF-Class Trashero
Fields of Gold
Final Fantasy VII - On the Way to a Smile
{LN} Final Fantasy XV: Mirai e no Yoake (Final Fantasy XV: The Dawn of the Future)
Fire Girl
Fishing The Myriad Heavens
FLCL — Furi Kuri —
{WN} Food Master Of The Underworld
{WN} Free Life Fantasy Online ~Immortal Princess Hajimemashita~ (Free Life Fantasy Online: I've Started Immortal Princess)
From Truant to Anime Screenwriter: My Path to anohana and Anthem of the Heart
Fujoshi Kanojo (My Girlfriend's A Geek)
{LN} Fukushu wo Chikatta Shironeko wa Ryuuou no Hiza no Ue de Damin wo Musaboru (The White Cat's Revenge as Plotted from the Dragon King's Lap)
{LN} Fukushuu o Koinegau Saikyou Yuusha wa, Yami no Chikara de Senmetsu Musou Suru (The Strongest Brave Who Craves for Revenge, Extinguish With the Power of Darkness)
Full Metal Panic
Furoba Megami (The Bathroom Goddess)
{LN} Fusatsu no Fushiou no Saiseiki (The Undead King's Reign of Peace)
{LN} Fushi no Kami ~ Henkyou kara Hajimeru Bunmei Saiseiki ~ (Fushi no Kami: Rebuilding Civilization Starts With a Village)
{WN} Fushisha no Deshi (Disciple of Immortal)
{LN} Fushisha no Deshi -Jashin no Fukyou wo Katte Naraku ni Otosareta Ore no Eiyuutan- (Disciple of the Lich: Or How I Was Cursed by the Gods and Dropped Into the Abyss!)
{LN} Futsugyou (Daybreak: The Crossdressing Female Magician and the Golden Knight)
Fuyuu Gakuen no Alice and Shirley (Floating Academy's Alice and Shirley)
{WN} Gacha Sovereign
Gacha wo Mawashite Nakama wo Fuyasu Saikyou no Bishoujo Gundan wo Tsukuriagero (Using Gacha to Increase My Companions and to Create the Strongest Girls' Army Corps)
{WN} Gaikotsu Kishi-sama Tadaima Isekai e o Dekake-chuu (Skeleton Knight, going out to the parallel universe)
{LN} Gaikotsu Kishi-sama Tadaima Isekai e o Dekake-chuu (Skeleton Knight, going out to the parallel universe)
Gakuen Kino
Gakusen Toshi Asterisk (Academy Battle City Asterisk)
Game Jikkyou ni yoru Kouryaku to Gyakushuu no Outer Ragna
Game nai ni haitte Dragon o Hanto Shinagara Shokan ni Kayoi Tsumeru Hanashi (Frequenting the Brothels and Hunting Dragons After Being Summoned in this Game-like World)
{KN} Game of Divine Thrones
{KN} Game of the Monarch
Gamers
Gamers of the Underworld
{LN} Gamers!
Gang of Yuusha
{LN} Garbage Brave: Isekai Ni Shoukan Sare Suterareta Yuusha No Fukushuu Monogatari (Garbage Hero: A Revenge Story Of A Hero Who Got Summoned To Another World)
{WN} Gariben jimi moe reijō wa, oresama ōji nado oyobidenai (The Noble Girl Who Finds a Nerdy and Plain Guy Moe Thinks that the Arrogant Prince is In the Way)
Gate of Revelation
Gate of Twilight
Gate: Jieitai Kanochi nite, Kaku Tatakaeri (Gate: Thus the JSDF Fought There!)
Gear Drive
Gekitotsu no Hexennacht (Clash of Hexennacht)
Gekka no Utahime to Magi no Ou (The Moonflower Songstress and the King of Magi)
Gekkou (Moonlight)
{KN} Genius of a Performing Arts High
{LN} Genjitsu de Rabukome Dekinai to Dare ga Kimeta? (Who Decided That I Can't Do Romantic Comedy in Reality?)
{WN} Genjitsushugisha no Oukokukaizouki (A Realist's Kingdom Reform Chronicles)
{LN} Genjitsushugisha no Oukokukaizouki (A Realist's Kingdom Reform Chronicles)
{WN} Genkai koe no "sukiru" wa, tensei-sha ni shika atsukaenai ーOverlimit Skill Holderー (Overlimit Skill Holder --- Only the Reincarnator can Handle the Skill that Exceeds the Natural Limit ---)
Genocide Online ~Gokuaku Reijō no Purei Nikki~ (Genocide Online ~Playtime Diary of an Evil Young Girl~)
Ghost in the Shell: Five New Short Stories
{LN} Gimai Seikatsu (Days with my Step Sister)
Gin no Juujika to Draculea (Silver Cross and Draculea)
{LN} Ginga Eiyuu Densetsu (Legend of The Galactic Heroes)
Girls Kingdom
GJ-Bu
{LN} GM ga Isekai ni Login Shimashita (The Game Master has Logged In to Another World)
Go Rin no Sho (The Book of Five Rings)
Goblin no Oukoku (Goblin Kingdom)
Goblin Slayer
God Hunter ( Colossus Hunter)
God of Cooking
God of Crime
{KN} God of Money
God of Music
God of Tennis
{LN} Golden Time
{KN} Golden Time (different story from the JP ones)
Gomen ne, Onii-sama (Sorry, Brother!)
{LN} Gonin Hitoyaku Demo Kimi ga Suki (Gonin Hitoyaku Demo Kimi ga Suki)
{WN} Goshujin-sama to Yuku Isekai Survival! (Different World Survival to go with the Master!)
Goth: A Novel of Horror
{CN} Gourmet of Another World
{KN} Grandson of the Holy Emperor is a Necromancer
{CN} Great Demon King
Green Skin
Grimoire x Reverse ~Reincarnated Demon Romance Tale~
Guild no Cheat na Uketsukejou (The Guild's Cheat Receptionist)
Gun-ota ga Mahou Sekai ni Tensei Shitara, Gendai Heiki de Guntai Harem o Tsukucchaimashita!? (When a Military Nerd is Reincarnated to a World of Magic, He established a Harem army with Modern Weapons!?)
Gunshi wa Nandemo Shitteiru (The Strategist Knows Everything)
Gyakusatsu Kikan (Genocidal Organ)
{WN} Gyakuten Isekai no Kyuuseishu (Reversed Parallel World's Messiah)
Hachi Daishuzoku no Saijaku Kettousha (The Underdog of the Eight Greater Tribes)
Hachinan tte, Sore wa Nai Deshou! (Eighth son, I don't think so!)
Hagure Yuusha no Aesthetica (Aesthetica of a Rogue Hero)
Hai to Gensou no Grimgar (Grimgar of Fantasy and Ash)
Hajimari no Mahoutsukai (The Magus of Genesis)
Hakai no Miko (God's Child of Destruction)
Hakata Tonkotsu Ramens
Haken no Kouki Altina (Altina the Sword Princess)
Hakushaku to Yousei (The Earl and Fairy)
Half Prince
Half-elves Fall in Love
{LN} Hametsu no Madou Ou to Golem no Banhi (The Sorcerer King of Destruction and the Golem of the Barbarian Queen Light)
Hanbun no Tsuki ga Noboru Sora (Looking Up At The Half-Moon)
{WN} Hangyaku No Soul Eater (The Revenge of the Soul Eater)
Haroon
Hataraku Maou-sama! (The Devil is a Part-Timer!)
{WN} Hazure Skill "Kage ga Usui" o Motsu Guild Shokuin ga, Jitsuha Densetsu no Ansatsusha (The Guild Official With The Out-of-the-Way Skill "Shadowy" Is, In Fact, The Legendary Assassin)
{LN} Hazure Skill "Mapping" wo Te ni Shita Shounen wa Saikyou Party to Dungeon ni Idomu (Mapping: The Trash-Tier Skill That Got Me Into a Top-Tier Party)
{LN} Hazure Waku no "Joutai Ijou Skill" de Saikyou ni Natta Ore ga Subete wo Juurin suru made (Failure Frame: I Became the Strongest and Annihilated Everything With Low-Level Spells)
Hazure Waku no 【Joutai Ijou Sukiru】de Saikyou ni Natta Ore ga Subete wo Juurin suru made (I Became the Strongest With The Failure Frame【Abnormal State Skill】As I Devastated Everything)
Heavenly Jewel Change
Heavy Object
Hekiyō Gakuen Seitokai Gijiroku / Seitokai no Ichizon (Student Council's Discretion)
{LN} Hell Mode
Hello, Hello and Hello
Hentai Ouji to Warawanai Neko (The "Hentai" Prince and the Stony Cat)
Heroine na Imouto, Akuyaku Reijo na Watashi (My Sister the Heroine, and I the Villainess)
Herscherik (Reincarnated Prince Series)
Hibike! Euphonium (Sound! Euphonium)
Hibon, Heibon, Shabon! (The Extraordinary, the Ordinary, and SOAP!)
Hidan no Aria (Aria the Scarlet Ammo)
Hige Wo Soru. Soshite Joshikosei Wo Hirou. (I Shaved. Then I Brought a High School Girl Home.)
Highschool DXD
{LN} Hikaru ga Chikyuu ni Itakoro...... (When Hikaru was on the earth......)
{LN} Hikikomari Kyuuketsuki no Monmon (The Shut-in Vampire Princess' Worries)
Himekishi ga Classmate! ~ Isekai Cheat de Dorei ka Harem~ (My Classmate is a Princess Knight! ~ Different World Cheat Starting an Enslaved Harem~)
Himitsu ~Kuro no Chikai~ (Alluring Secret ~Black Vow~)
Himote no Ore ga Itsukakan de Heroine to Deaumade (Unpopular As I Am, I Have To Meet a Heroine Within Five Days)
Hiota no Kanojo ga Ore no Motteru Eroge ni Kyoumi Shinshin Nanda ga...
Hisshou Dungeon Unei Houhou (The Way to Absolute Dungeon Administration – There Is No Reason To Meet With the Opponent!)
{CN} History's Number 1 Founder
History's Strongest Manager
Hitokui Dungeon e Youkoso (Welcome to the Man-Eating Dungeon)
{LN} Hitoribocchi no Isekai Kouryaku (Lonely Attack on the Different World)
Hitsugi no Chaika (Chaika - The Coffin Princess)
Hokuou Kizoku to Moukinzuma no Yukiguni Karigurashi (The Snow Country Hunting Life of the Northern Nobleman and the Raptor Wife)
Hollow Core
Hon Issatsu de Kototariru Isekai Rurō Monogatari (The Different World Exile Story Where One Book is Enough)
{WN} Honzuki no Gekokujou ~ Shisho Ni Naru Tame Ni Shudan wo Erande iraremasen ~ (Ascendance of a Bookworm - I'll Become a Librarian At Any Cost!)
{LN} Honzuki no Gekokujou ~ Shisho Ni Naru Tame Ni Shudan wo Erande iraremasen ~ (Ascendance of a Bookworm - I'll Become a Librarian At Any Cost!)
Hoshizora no Shita, Kimi no Koe dake wo Dakishimeru (I Hold Your Voice Alone, Under The Starry Sky)
{LN} Houkago no Seijo-san ga Toutoi dake Janai koto wo Ore wa Shitte iru (I Know That After School, The Saint is More Than Just Noble)
{LN} Houkago wa, Isekai Kissa de Coffee wo (Have a Coffee After School, In Another World's Café)
How to Live as the Enemy Prince
Hundred
{WN} Hyakkakyu no Osoujigakari: Tenseishita Shinmai Kyuujo, Koukyuu no Onayami Kaiketsu shimasu (Housekeeper of the Hundred Blossom Palace: Novice Court Lady Resolves the Inner Palace Intrigues)
Hyaku Ma No Aruji (Lord of the Hundred Demons)
Hyakuoku no Hiru to Sen'oku no Yoru (Ten Billion Days and One Hundred Billion Nights)
Hyakuren no Haou to Seiyaku no Valkyria (The Master of Ragnarok & Blesser of Einherjar)
Hyouka (Classics Club Series)
Hyouketsu Kyoukai no Eden
I am the Monarch
{KN} I Became the First Prince: Legend of Sword's Song
I Became the Hero's Bride!
I Became the Secretary of a Hero!
{WN} I Got Summoned To Another World, Then Married A Yandere!
{CN} I Have a Mansion in the Post-apocalyptic World
I Reincarnated For Nothing
I Reincarnated into an Otome Game as a Villainess With Only Destruction Flags...
I Shall Seal The Heavens
I Was Just an Only Child Boy, Now I Became One of a Four Quadruplet Sisters
I'm Really a Superstar
Ichiban Ushiro no Daimaou (Demon King Daimao)
Ichigo Dōmei (Alliance of the 15s)
{LN} Ichiokunen Button o Rendashita Ore wa, Kidzuitara Saikyou ni Natteita (I Kept Pressing the 100-Million-Year Button and Came Out on Top)
{WN} Ichiokunen Button o Rendashita Ore wa, Kidzuitara Saikyou ni Natteita ~Rakudai Kenshi no Gakuin Musou~ (The Failed Swordsman Who Became the Strongest After Spamming the 100 Million Years Button)
Ihoujin, Dungeon ni Moguru (The Foreigner, Explores the Dungeon)
Ijippari na Majo-dono e (The Misfortune Devouring Witch is Actually a Vampire)
{WN} Ikemen ni Tenseishita kedo, Cheat ha Dekimasenseshita (I Reincarnated as a handsome man, Without Cheat)
Ikinokori Renkinjutsushi wa Machi de Shizuka ni Kurashitai (The Alchemist Who Survived Now Dreams of a Quiet City Life)
Immortal and Martial Dual Cultivation
Immortal Executioner
{LN} Imouto no Tomodachi no Bijin Yankee JK: Sekenshirazu Sugite Sewa wo Yaiteitara Horeraremashita (Taking Care of My Younger Sister's Too Naive of a Beautiful Yankee High Schooler, Then Falling in Love)
{LN} Imouto Sae Ireba ii (If only I had a little sister)
Inbi na Doukutsu no Sono Oku de (Inside The Cave Of Obscenity)
Infinite Competitive Dungeon Society
Infinite Dendrogram
Infinite Stratos
Inou-Battle wa Nichijou-kei no Naka de (When Supernatural Battles Became Commonplace)
IntelliVillage no Zashiki Warashi (The Zashiki Warashi of Intellectual Village)
Is it Tough Being a Friend?
Isaac
Isekai C-mart Hanjouki (Welcome to C-mart in Another World)
Isekai de 『Kuro no Iyashite』 tte Yobareteimasu (I am called 『 Black Healer 』 in Another World)
Isekai de Cheat Skill wo Te ni Shita Ore wa, Genjitsu Sekai wo mo Musou Suru ~Level Up wa Jinsei wo Kaeta~ (I Got A Cheat Ability In A Different World, And Become Extraordinary Even In The Real World)
{WN} Isekai de Imouto Tenshi to Nanika Suru (Doing Something with My 'Angel' Little Sister in Another World)
Isekai de Kojiin wo Hiraitakedo, Nazeka Darehitori Sudatou to Shinai Ken (I opened an orphanage in a different World, but why doesn't anyone want to graduate?)
Isekai de Skill wo Kaitai shitara Cheat na Yome ga Zoushoku Shimashita: Gainen Kousa no Structure (Being Able to Edit Skills in Another World, I Gained OP Waifus)
{WN} Isekai demo Bunan ni Ikitai Shoukougun (It's Sudden, but I Came to Another World! But I Hope to Live Safely)
Isekai Goumonhime (Fremd Torturchen)
{LN} Isekai Harem Monogatari (Tales of Harem: A Foursome! Fivesome! Sixsome! With Fantasy Girls!)
Isekai Izakaya Nobu (Different World Tavern Nobu)
Isekai Kaeri no Ossan wa, Fusei Sukiru de Fathercon Musume-tachi o Tororori ni (The Middle-aged Man who just Returned from Another World Melts his Fathercon Daughters with his Paternal Skill)
Isekai Kaeri no Yuusha ga Gendai Saikyou! Inou Battle-kei Bishoujo o Bishibashi Choukyou Suru Koto ni!? (The Hero Who Returned Remains the Strongest in the Modern World)
Isekai Kenkokuki (Otherworld Nation Founding Chronicles)
Isekai Kichattakedo Kaerimichi doko? (I Kinda Came to Another World, but Where's the Way Home?)
Isekai Konyoku Monogatari (Mixed Bathing in Another Dimension: The Hero of the Unlimited Bath)
{WN} Isekai Mahou wa Okureteru! (The Different World Magic Is Too Far Behind!)
{LN} Isekai Mahou wa Okureteru! (The Different World Magic Is Too Far Behind!)
Isekai Maou to Shoukan Shoujo Dorei Majutsu (The Other World Demon King and the Summoning Girl's Slave Magic)
{WN} Isekai Meikyuu de Dorei Harem wo (Slave Harem in the Labyrinth of the Other World)
{LN} Isekai Meikyuu de Dorei Harem wo (Slave Harem in the Labyrinth of the Other World)
Isekai Meikyuu no Saishinbu wo Mezasou (Aim the Deepest Part of the Different World Labyrinth)
{WN} Isekai Mokushiroku Mynoghra: Hametsu no Bunmei de Hajimeru Sekai Seifuku (Isekai Apocalypse Mynoghra ~ The World Conquest Start with Civilization of Ruin ~)
Isekai Nara NEET ga Hataraku to Omotta? (Did You Think Another World Would Motivate a NEET?)
Isekai ni Kita Boku wa Kiyoubinbode Subaya-sa Tayorina Tabi o Suru (I Came to Another World as a Jack of All Trades and a Master of None to Journey while Relying on Quickness)
{LN} Isekai ni Tensei Shitandakedo Ore, Tensai tte Kanchigai Saretenai? (I Got Reincarnated And Mistaken As A Genius?)
Isekai ni Tensei Shitara Zenra ni Sareta (Buck Naked in Another World)
Isekai Nonbiri Nouka (Farming Life in Another World)
Isekai Quest wa Houkago ni! (Isekai Quest After School)
Isekai Ryouridou (Cooking with Wild Game)
Isekai Saiken Keikaku (Isekai Rebuilding Project)
{LN} Isekai Saikou no Kizoku, Harem wo Fuyasu Hodo Tsuyoku Naru (The Best Noble In Another World: The Bigger My Harem Gets, The Stronger I Become)
Isekai shihai no sukiruteikā ~ zero kara hajimeru dorei hāremu (Skill Taker's World Domination ~ Building a Slave Harem from Scratch)
Isekai Shinki to no Reunion (Reunion with twelve fascinating goddesses)
Isekai Shokudou (The Other World Dining Hall)
Isekai Shoukan wa Nidome Desu (A Second Time for an Otherworld Summoning)
Isekai Taneuma (Otherworldly Stud)
{WN} Isekai tensei no boukensha (The Adventurer Reincarnated into Another World)
Isekai Tensei Soudouki (Different World Reincarnation Riot Report)
{WN} Isekai Tensei... Sareteneee! (Reincarnating Into a Different World... Ain't This!)
Isekai wa Smartphone to Tomoni (In Another World With My Smartphone)
Isekai Yakkyoku (Parallel World Pharmacy)
Isekai Yururi Kikou (Raising Children While Being an Adventurer)
{WN} Isekai Yurutto Survival Seikatsu —Gakkou no Minna to Isekai no Mujintou ni Tensei Shita Kedo Ore Dake Rakushou Desu— (Easy Survival Life in the Other World —Everyone in School Transferred to an Uninhabited Island in the Other World but It's an Easy Victory for Me—)
Isekaijin no Tebikisho (Stranger's Handbook)
{LN} Ishuzoku Reviewers: Ecstasy Days (Interspecies Reviewers: Ecstasy Days)
Itai no Itai no, Tonde Yuke (Pain, Pain, Go Away)
{WN} Itai no wa Iya nanode Bōgyo-Ryoku ni Kyokufuri Shitai to Omoimasu (Bofuri: I Don't Want to Get Hurt, So I'll Max Out My Defense)
It's Not Easy to Be a Man After Travelling to the Future
Itsuka Sekai wo Sukuu Tame ni – Qualidea Code
Itsuka Tenma no Kuro Usagi (A Dark Rabbit Has Seven Lives)
Iya Datte Okashi Agetara Tsuitekuru Tteiu Kara saa!! (It's Because You Said There Would Be Candy!!)
Izure Saikyou no Renkinjutsushi? (Someday Will I Be The Greatest Alchemist?)
Izure Shinwa no Ragnarok (A Certain Time's Mythological After-school War)
Jaku-chara Tomozaki-kun (The Low Tier Character "Tomozaki-kun")
{LN} Jakushou Soshage-bu no Bokura ga Kamige wo Tsukuru made (Our Crappy Social Game Club Is Gonna Make the Most Epic Game)
Jashin Average (Evil God Average)
{WN} Jidouhanbaiki ni Umarekawatta Ore wa Meikyuu ni Samayou (Reborn as a Vending Machine, I Now Wander the Dungeon)
{LN} Jidouhanbaiki ni Umarekawatta Ore wa Meikyuu ni Samayou (Reborn as a Vending Machine, I Now Wander the Dungeon)
Jimi na Kensei wa Soredemo Saikyou desu (The World's Least Interesting Master Swordsman)
Jinrou e no Tensei, Maou no Fukukan (Reincarnated into a Werewolf, the Demon Lord Servants)
Jinrou Kakka to Douke no Shitateya (The Werewolf Count and the Trickster Tailor)
Jishou Akuyaku Reijou na Konyakusha no Kansatsu Kiroku (Observation Record of a Self-proclaimed Villainess' Fiance)
{WN} Jitsu wa Ore, Saikyou deshita? ~ Tensei Chokugo wa Donzoko Sutāto, Demo Ban'nō Mahō de Gyakuten Jinsei o Jōshō-chū! (Actually, I was the strongest? Immediately after the incarnation, the bottom starts, but you are rising your reverse life with all-around magic!)
JK Haru is a Sex Worker in Another World
JK Haru is a Sex Worker in Another World - Summer
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Over Heaven
Joou Heika no Isekai Senryaku (Her Majesty's Swarm)
Jorge Joestar
Joudan Mitaina Chiito Nouryouku de Isekai ni Tensei shi, Sukikatte suru Hanashi (The Story of Living as I Please After Being Reincarnated in Another World with a Ridiculously Cheat Power)
Journey of a Betrayed Hero
Joy Of Life
{WN} Jujutsushi Wa Yuusha Ni Narenai (A thaumaturge can't be a brave)
Jūni Kokki (The Twelve Kingdoms)
Juni Taisen: Zodiac War
Juu Sai no Saikyou Madoushi (The Strongest Ten Year Old Magician)
Juuou Mujin no Fafnir (Unlimited Fafnir)
Juusou Reijou Morenet: Kaketa Oboe no nai Noroi no Tokikata (The Heavily Armoured Noble Girl Monette: How To Break a Curse You Don't Remember Casting)
Kaette Kita Motoyuusha (Return of the Former Hero)
Kagami no Kuni no Iris -SCP Foundation- (SCP Foundation: Iris Through the Looking Glass)
{WN} Kage no Jitsuryokusha ni Naritakute! (The Eminence in Shadow)
{LN} Kage no Jitsuryokusha ni Naritakute! (The Eminence in Shadow)
Kagerou Days
Kaguya Wants to be Confessed to ~The Seven Mysteries of Shuchi'in Academy~
Kaifuku Jutsushi no Yarinaoshi - Sokushi Mahou to Skill Copy no Choetsu Heal (The Redo of a Healing Magician - Transcendental Healing of Instant Death Magic and Skill Copying)
{WN} Kajiya de Hajimeru Isekai Slow Life (Different World Slow Life Begun at the Smith)
Kakei Senki Wo Kakageyo! (Fanning the Flames of War!)
Kami to yoba re, maō to yoba rete mo (She Was Both Called God, as Well as Satan)
Kamigoroshi no Eiyuu to Nanatsu no Seiyaku (The God Slaying Hero and the Seven Covenants)
Kamisama no Memochou (Kamisama no Memochou)
Kamisu Reina Series
{WN} Kamitachi ni Hirowareta Otoko (By the Grace of the Gods)
{LN} Kamitachi ni Hirowareta Otoko (By the Grace of the Gods)
Kamitachi ni Hirowareta Otoko -- Reboot (By the Grace of the Gods -- Reboot)
Kamiyuishi wa Ryuu no Tsugai ni Narimashita (Yappari Machigai Datta Sou Desu) (Of Dragons and Fae: Is a Fairy Tale Ending Possible for the Princess's Hairstylist?)
Kämpfer
{WN} Kankin'ō (Confinement King)
Kanna no Kanna Itanshoukansha wa Scenario Breaker (Kanna the Godless; The Summoned Heretic is a Scenario Breaker)
{LN} Kanojo no Imouto to Kiss wo shita (I Kissed My Girlfriend's Little Sister)
Kanon The Novel
Kansutoppu! (Counter Stop!)
Kantai Collection - KanColle - Kakuyoku no Kizuna (Kantai Collection: Bonds of the Wings of Cranes)
Kantan na Enquete desu (A Simple Survey)
Kantan na Monitor desu (A Simple Monitoring)
Kanzen Kaihi Healer no Kiseki (The Path of the Perfect Evasion Healer)
Kara no Kyoukai (Garden of Sinners)
{Doujinshi} Kara no Kyoukai: Mirai Fukuin
{WN} Karada Wa Jidou, Nakami Wa Ossan No Nariagari Boukenki (The Adventure of the Boy With a Mind of a Middle-aged Man)
Kare to Hitokui no Nichijou (Ordinary Days with a Man-Eater)
Kare wo Kanrakusareru Game (A Game To Make Him Fall)
Karin wo Idaita Shoujo (The Girl Who Bore the Flame Ring)
Kasou Ryouiki no Elysion (ELYSION Virtual Region)
Katagawa Akame no Zonbi Enpera (The Bloodshot One-Eyed Zombie Emperor)
Katahane no Riku (One-Winged Riku ~ I'm from a clan of demon hunters, but I found employment with the Demon King Army ~)
{LN} Kawaii Onnanoko ni Kouryaku Sareru no Wa Suki desu ka (Do you like being captured by cute girls?)
Kawaikereba Hentai demo Suki ni Natte Kuremasu ka? (Would you love perverts if they're cute?)
Kaze no Stigma (Stigma of the Wind)
{LN} Keiken-zumi na Kimi to Keiken-zero na Ore ga, Otsukiai Suru Hanashi (Our Dating Story: The Experienced You and The Inexperienced Me)
Kemono no Souja (The Beast Player)
Kenja no Deshi wo Nanoru Kenja (She Professed Herself The Pupil Of The Wiseman)
Kenja no Mago (Magi's Grandson)
Kenkyo, Kenjitsu o Motto ni Ikite Orimasu (I Will Live with Humility and Dependability as My Motto)
Kenshin no Keishousha (Divine Blade's Successor)
{CN} Keyboard Immortal
{KN} Kidnapped Dragons
Kidō Senshi Gundam Unicorn (Mobile Suit Gundam Unicorn)
Kidou Senshi Gundam (Mobile Suit Gundam: Awakening, Escalation, Confrontation)
Kieli
Kikou Shoujo wa Kizutsukanai (Unbreakable Machine Doll)
Kill the Dragon
Kill the Hero
Kimi kara Uketsugu Eiyuu Keifu - Brave Chronicle (Brave Chronicle: The Ruinmaker)
{LN} Kimi ni Koi wo Suru Nante, Arienai Hazu Datta (I Was Supposed To Never Fall in Love with You)
Kimi no Hanashi (Your Story)
Kimi no Na wa (Your Name)
Kimi no Na wa Another Side: Earthbound (Your Name Another Side: Earthbound)
Kimi no Suizou wo Tabetai (I Want to Eat Your Pancreas)
Kimi to Boku no Saigo no Senjo, Aruiha Sekai ga Hajimaru Seisen (Our Last Crusade or the Rise of a New World)
Kimi to Boku no Uta World's End
Kimi wa Tsukiyo ni Hikari Kagayaku (You Shine in the Moonlit Night)
Kindan Shitei de Breakthrough ~ Yuusha no Musuko ga Maou no Deshi de Nani ga Warui ~ (Breakthrough with the Forbidden Master – So what if the Hero's son is the Demon King's disciple~)
King of Gods
Kingdom Hearts The Novel
{CN} Kingdom's Bloodline
Kino no Tabi (The Beautiful World- Kino's Journey)
Kizoku Yamemasu Shomin ni Narimasu (I Quit Being a Noble and Became a Commoner)
Knight's and Magic
Kobold King
{WN} Kochugunshikan Boukensha ni Naru (The Galactic Navy Officer becomes an Adventurer)
Koisuru kiseichū (Parasite in Love)
Kōkaku no Regios (Chrome Shelled Regios)
Koko wa Ore ni Makasete Saki ni Ike to Itte kara 10 Nen ga Tattara Densetsu ni Natteita (10 Years after saying "Leave this to me and go", I Became a Legend)
Kokoro Connect
Kokugensou wo Item Cheat de Ikinuku (Surviving a Harsh Fantasy with Cheat Items)
Kokuhaku Jikkō Iinkai ~Ren'ai Series~ Kokuhaku Yokou Renshuu (Confession Executive Committee ~Love Series~ Confession Rehearsal)
Kokuhaku Jikkō Iinkai ~Ren'ai Series~ Yakimochi no Kotae (Confession Executive Committee ~Love Series~ A Solution for Jealousy)
{LN} Kondo wa Zettai ni Jamashimasen! (I Swear I Won't Bother You Again!)
{WN} Konjiki no Word Master (Golden Word Master)
{LN} Konjiki no Word Master (Golden Word Master)
Kono Hiroi Sekai ni Futari Bocchi (Just the Two of Us in This Vast World)
Kono Sekai ga Game da to, Ore dake ga Shitte Iru (This World Is a Game, but Only I Know)
Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Bakuen wo! (Gifting this wonderful world with explosions!)
Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufuku wo! (Gifting This Wonderful World With Blessings!)
{WN} Kono Yuusha ga Ore TUEEE Kuse ni Shinchou Sugiru (The Hero is Overpowered but Overly Cautious)
{LN} Kono Yuusha ga Ore TUEEE Kuse ni Shinchou Sugiru (The Hero is Overpowered but Overly Cautious)
Konyakusha wa, watashi no imouto ni koi o suru (My Fiance is in Love with My Little Sister)
Koori no Kuni no Amaryllis (Amaryllis in the Ice Country)
{LN} Koori no Reijou no Tokashi Kata (How to Melt the Ice Queen's Heart)
Kore wa Zombie desu ka? (Is This a Zombie?)
{LN} Koroshitai rankingu 1-i no kikoku shijo kurasumeito ga yome ni narimashita (A Returnee Classmate, Number One On The List Of People I Want To Kill, Became My Wife)
Kou 2 ni Time Leaped Shita Ore ga, Touji suki Datta Sensei ni Kokutta Kekka (The Results From When I Time Leaped to My Second Year of High School and Confessed to the Teacher I Liked at the Time)
{WN} Koushaku Reijou no Tashinami (Common Sense of a Duke's Daughter)
{LN} Koushaku Reijou no Tashinami (Accomplishments of the Duke's Daughter)
Kuishinbo Elf (Gluttonous Elf)
Kuitsume Youhei no Gensou Kitan (The Strange Adventure of a Broke Mercenary)
Kujibiki Tokushou: Musou Hāremu ken (Grand Prize: Unrivalled Harem Ticket)
Kujonin (Exterminator)
{WN} Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear (The Bears Bear a Bare Kuma)
{LN} Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear (The Bears Bear a Bare Kuma)
{WN} Kumo Desu ga, Nani ka? (I'm A Spider, So What?)
{LN} Kumo Desu ga, Nani ka? (I'm A Spider, So What?)
{LN} Kumo no Mukou, Yakusoku no Basho (The Place Promised in Our Early Days)
{LN} Kuraki Kyuuden no Shisha no Ou (The King of the Dead at the Dark Palace)
Kurasu marugoto jingai tensei -Saijyaku no sukeruton ni natta ore- (My Entire Class Has Been Reincarnated – I Became the Weakest Skeleton!)
{LN} Kurasu no Daikiraina Joshi to Kekkon Suru Koto ni Natta
{LN} Kurasu no Gyaru ga, Naze ka Ore no Gimai to Nakayoku Natta: "Kyou mo kimi no ie, itte ii?" (For Some Reason, a Gal in My Class became Friends with my Step-sister: "Can I go to your house today?")
Kuro no Hiera Glaphicos
Kuro no Maou (The Black Demon King)
{LN} Kuro no Senki (Kurono's War Record)
{WN} Kuro no Shoukanshi: Sentoukyou no Nariagari (Black Summoner ~A combat maniac's ascension~)
{LN} Kuro no Shoukanshi: Sentoukyou no Nariagari (Black Summoner ~A combat maniac's ascension~)
{WN} Kurogane no Mahoutsukai (Black Iron Magician)
Kuroki Eiyuu no Ichigeki Musou (One Turn Kill of the Dark Partisan)
Kusoge Online (BETA)
{WN} Kusuriya no Hitorigoto (The Apothecary Diaries)
{LN} Kusuriya no Hitorigoto (The Apothecary Diaries)
Kuusen Madoushi Kouhosei no Kyoukan (Sky Wizards Academy)
Kuzu Arthur to Gedo Merlin (Last Round Arthurs Scum Arthur & Heretic Merlin)
Kuzu to Kinka no Qualidea (Qualidea of Scum and a Gold Coin)
Kyoukai Meikyuu to Ikai no Majutsushi (Boundary Labyrinth and the Foreign Magician)
Kyoukai Senjou no Horizon (Horizon in the Middle of Nowhere)
Kyoukai Senjou no Horizon - Kimitoasamade (Horizon in the Middle of Nowhere - Kimi & Mito & Asama)
Kyuuketsu Hime wa Barairo no Yume wo Miru (Vampire Princess Sees a Rose-Colored Dream)
Last and First Idol
Last Embryo
Last Wish System
Leadale no Daichi nite (In the Land of Leadale)
Legend
Legend of Legends
Leo Attiel Den – Kubinashi Kou no Shouzou (Tales of Leo Attiel – Portrait of the Headless Prince)
LEVEL 1 dakedo UNIQUE SKILL de saikyōdesu (Although I Am Only Level 1, but with This Unique Skill, I Am the Strongest)
{WN} Level 1 no Saikyou Kenja ~ Noroi de Saikakyuu Mahou shika Tsukaenai kedo, Kami no Kanchigai de Mugen no Maryoku wo Te ni Irete Saikyou ni ~ (Level 1 Strongest Sage ~ Cursed to Be Able to Use Only the Lowest Level of Magic, but Because of the God's Miscalculation I Got Infinite Magic and Became the Strongest ~)
{KN} Leveling with the Gods
{LN} Liar Liar
Library of Heaven's Path
LiEat – The Lie-Eating Dragon and the Forgotten-Color Songstress
Life Mission
Life, Once Again!
Lightning Empress Maid
Lily Clairet
Little Princess in Fairy Forest
{CN} Little Tyrant Doesn't Want to Meet with a Bad End
Little Witch Academia: Detarame Majo to Yousei no Kuni (Little Witch Academia: The Nonsensical Witch and the Country of the Fairies)
Living in this World with Cut & Paste
Lodoss-tou Senki (Record of Lodoss War)
Log Horizon
Long Live Summons!
Lord El-Melloi II-sei no Jikenbo (Lord El-Melloi II Case Files)
Lord of the Mysteries
Lord Xue Ying
Loups=Garous
LOVE HINA
{KN} Lucia
{WN} Lucifer's Descendant System
{LN} Lv2 kara Cheat datta Moto Yuusha Kouho no Mattari Isekai Life (Chillin' in Another World with Level 2 Super Cheat Powers)

alfnheim

MA Series
Madan no Ou to Vanadis (Lord Marksman and Vanadis)
{LN} Madougushi Dahlia wa Utsumukanai (Dahlia in Bloom: Crafting a Fresh Start with Magical Tools)
Madougushi Dahliya wa Utsumukanai (Magical Device Craftsman Dahlia Won't Hang Her Head Down Anymore)
Magdala de nemure (May Your Soul Rest in Magdala)
Magical★Explorer
Magicraft Meister
Magika no Kenshi To Shoukan Maou (Magika Swordsman and Summoner)
{WN} Magisterus Bad Trip
{LN} Mahō Tsukai no Yome (The Ancient Magus' Bride)
Mahou no Kuni no Madan (Magic Bullet in the Magical Land)
Mahou Senshi Louie (Rune Soldier Louie)
Mahou Shoujo Ikusei Keikaku (Magical Girl Raising Project)
{LN} Mahou? Sonna Koto Yori Kinniku da! (Muscles are Better Than Magic!)
Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei (The Irregular At Magic High School)
{LN} Mahousekai no Uketsukejou ni Naritaidesu (The Sorcerer's Receptionist)
Mai Kitsune Waifu (My Fox Immortal Wife)
Main Character Hides His Strength
Majo no Ie: Eren no Nikki (The Witch's House: The Diary of Ellen)
Majo no Tabitabi (The Journey of Elaina)
Majutsushi Orphen Hagure Tabi (Sorcerous Stabber Orphen)
{WN} Makai Hongi - Gekokujyo no Golan (Demon World History – Giant-killing Golan)
Makai Senki Disgaea
Makai Toshi: Shinjuku (Demon City Shinjuku)
Makaigaeri no Rettou Nouryokusha (Person with An Inferior Ability Returning From Demon World)
{LN} Makaron Daisukina Onnanoko ga dou ni ka kou ni ka Chitose Iki Tsuzukeru Ohanashi (The Tale of the Macaroon Loving Girl who Survives somehow for a 1000 year)
{LN} Mamahaha no Tsurego ga Motokano datta (My Stepmother's Daughter Was My Ex-Girlfriend)
Manga wo Yomeru Ore ga Sekai Saikyou ~Yometachi to Sugosu Ki mama na Seikatsu~ (I am a world's strongest, because I can read a MANGA ~I spend a willful life with my wives~)
Manowa: Mamono Taosu, Nouryoku Ubau, Watashi Tsuyokunaru (Kill Monster, Steal Their Power, Grow Stronger)
Manuke na FPS Player ga Isekai e Ochita Baai (When a Stupid FPS Player Falls to Another World)
Maohden
Maou Gakuen no Hangyakusha ~Jinrui Hatsu no Maou Kouhou, Kenzoku Shoujo to Ouza wo Mezashite Nariagaru~ (Devil King Academy's Rebel ~Mankind's First Devil King Candidate is Aiming to Rise to the Throne Together With His Female Retainers~)
Maou Gakuin no Futekigousha ~Shijou Saikyou no Maou no Shiso, Tensei shite Shison-tachi no Gakkou e Kayou~ (Demon King Mismatched School ~The Founder of the Strongest Demon King in History, He Arrives at School as a Descendant After Reincarnating~)
Maou na Ore to Fushihime no Yubiwa (I, the Demon Lord, and the Ring of the Ghoul Princess)
Maou ni Nattanode, Dungeon Tsukutte Jingai Musume to Honobono Suru (I Became the Demon Lord so I Created a Dungeon and Spend Heartwarming Time There with Non-Human Girls)
Maou no Hajimekata (How to Become a Demon King)
Maou no Ore ga Dorei Elf wo Yome ni Shitanda ga, Dou Medereba Ii? (I, the Demon Lord, Took a Slave Elf as my Wife, but how do I Love Her?)
{LN} Maou Toubatsu Shita Ato, Medachitakunai node Guild Master ni Natta (He Didn't Want to Be the Center of Attention, Hence, after Defeating the Demon Lord, He Became Guild Master)
Maou wa Sekai wo Seifuku suru Youdesu (The Demon King Seems to Conquer the World)
Maou-gun Shitennou no Saijaku Reijou wa Jiyuu ni Ikitai! (The Weakest Manga Villainess Wants Her Freedom!)
Maou-sama no Machizukuri! ~Saikyou no Danjon wa Kindai Toshi~ (Demon Lord's Town Planning! ~The Strongest Dungeon is a Modern City~)
Maou-sama, Retry! (Demon Lord, Retry!)
Maoyuu Maou Yuusha (Maoyu ~ Archenemy & Hero)
Mardock Scramble
Marginal Operation
Maria-sama ga Miteru (Maria Watches Over Us)
Marielle Clarac no konyaku (The Tales of Marielle Clarac)
Martial God Asura
{LN} Maseki Gurume ~Mamono no Chikara wo Tabeta Ore wa Saikyou!~ (Magic Gems Gourmet)
Masou Gakuen HxH (Hybrid X Heart Magias Academy Ataraxia)
Master Hunter K
Mata, Onaji Yume wo Miteita (I Had That Same Dream Again)
{KN} Matan's Shooter (Arcane Sniper)
{WN} Mawaru Gakuen, Senpai to Boku: Simple Life
Mawaru PENGUINDRUM
Max Level Newbie
Mayo Chiki! (The Stray Butler and Myself the Chicken)
{WN} Mayoeru Yosoji no Kenkokuki ~Joushiki ga Jama de Ore TUEE Dekinai~ (Magic User: Reborn in Another World as a Max Level Wizard)
{LN} Mayoeru Yosoji no Kenkokuki ~Joushiki ga Jama de Ore TUEE Dekinai~ (Magic User: Reborn in Another World as a Max Level Wizard)
Meg to Seron (Meg & Seron)
Megami no Yuusha wo Taosu Gesu na Houhou (The Dirty Way to Destroy the Goddess's Heroes)
{LN} Meikyu no Ou (King of the Labyrinth)
{LN} Meikyuu Kingdom: Damu Tokushu Butai SAS no Ossan no Isekai Dungeon Survival Manual! (Meikyuu: Labyrinth Kingdom)
Meiyaku no Leviathan (Leviathan of the Covenant)
Metal Gear Solid - Guns of the Patriots
Mezameru to Itoko wo Mamoru Bishoujo Kenshi ni Natteita (I Awoke to Find I Was the Girl Swordsman That Protects My Cousin)
Mezametara Chikashitsu!? ~Tensei Shoujo no Yume no Saki~ (If I Wake Up, It's a Cellar?! ~The Future of the Reincarnated Girl's Dream~)
Mezametara Saikyou Soubi to Uchuusen Mochidattanode, Ikkodate Mezashite Youhei to Shite Jiyu ni Ikitai (I Woke Up Piloting the Strongest Starship, so I Became a Space Mercenary)
Mia to Kindan no Souyaku Report (Mia and the Forbidden Medicine Report)
MIB - Maid In Black
Michi hate no mukou no hikari (Light Beyond Road's End)
Mikkakan no Koufuku (Three Days Of Happiness)
Milk Princess: Lovey-Dovey Boobtopia
Million Dollar Bill
Mimizuku to Yoru no Ou (Mimizuku and the King of Night)
Mirai no Mirai (Mirai of the Future)
Mitou Shoukan://Blood-Sign (The Unexplored Summon://blood-sign)
Miyamoto Sakura ga Kawaii Dake no Shousetsu (Just a Story About Miyamoto Sakura Being Cute)
{WN} MMO: Pierce Heaven Til' It Breaks
Mokushiroku Arisu (Apocalypse Alice)
Monarch of Evernight
{WN} Monarch Of Time
Mondaiji-tachi ga Isekai kara Kuru Sou Desu yo? (Problem Children Seem to be Coming from Another World?)
Monku no Tsukeyou ga Nai Rabukome (Never Ending Story)
{LN} Monogatari Series
Monogatari Series: Kabukimonogatari
Monogatari Series: Nekomonogatari White
Monster ga Afureru Sekai ni Natta node, Suki ni Ikitai to Omoimasu (The World Is Overflowing with Monster, I'm Taking a Liking to This Life)
Monster Hunter The Novel
{LN} Monster Musume no Iru Nichijou Monster Girl Hello Work! (Monster Musume The Novel – Monster Girls on the Job!)
Monster Musume no Oisha-san (Monster Girl Doctor)
{LN} Monster no Goshujin-sama (Master of Monsters)
{WN} Monster no Goshujin-sama (Master of Monsters)
Moon's Labyrinths
Mori no Majyuu ni Hanataba wo (Flowers for the Forest Beasts)
Mother of Learning
{LN} Moto Hakushaku Reijou wa Otome Game ni Sansen Shimashita (Last Life Countess, Present Life Otome Game NPC?!)
Moto Kizoku Reijou de Mikon no Haha Desuga, Musumetachi ga Kawaii Sugite Boukenshagyo mo Ku ni Narimasen (Even Though I'm a Former Noble and a Single Mother, My Daughters Are Too Cute and Working as an Adventurer Isn't Too Much of a Hassle)
{WN} Moto Reijou-sama no Kareinaru Sentou Ki (The Magnificent Battle Records of A Former Noble Lady)
{WN} Moto Saikyou no Kenshi wa, Isekai Mahou ni Akogareru (Ex Strongest Swordsman Longs For Magic In Different World)
{LN} Moto Saikyou no Kenshi wa, Isekai Mahou ni Akogareru (I Surrendered My Sword for a New Life as a Mage)
Moto Sekai Ichi i no sub-chara ikusei nikki (Diary of the former world's #1 raising an alt character)
{LN} Motokano to no Jirettai Gisou Kekkon (Fake Marriage with My Ex-Girlfriend)
{LN} Mozou Oujo Soudouki: Fake Fake (Wild Times with a Fake Fake Princess)
Mum, I Used to Hate You
Murasakiiro no Qualia (Qualia the Purple)
Mushi to Medama (Bug and Eyeball)
Mushi Uta
Mushikaburi-Hime (Bibliophile Princess)
Mushoku no Eiyuu ~Betsu ni Skill Nanka Iranakattan daga~
Mushoku Tensei -Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu- (Jobless Reincarnation ~ It will be All Out if I Go to Another World ~)
{LN} Musume Janakute Mama ga Sukinano!? (You Like Me, Not My Daughter?!)
Muv-Luv Alternative Schwarzesmarken
{KN} My Civil Servant Life Reborn in the Strange World
My Disciple Died Yet Again
My Favorite Song ~The Silver Siren~
{CN} My Girlfriend is a Zombie
{WN} My Hermes System
My House is a Magic Power Spot~ Just by Living there I Become the Strongest in the World
My House of Horrors
{WN} My Idle Gaming System
My Master Disconnected Yet Again
{WN} My Sister The Villainess
My Vampire Older Sister and Zombie Little Sister
{CN} My Vampire System
My Wife is a Beautiful CEO
N.H.K. ni Yōkoso!? (Welcome to the N.H.K!)
{LN} Nageki no Bourei wa Intai Shitai: Saijiyaku Hanta ni Yoru Saikiyou Patei Ikusei Jutsu (Let This Grieving Soul Retire! Woe is the Weakling Who Leads the Strongest Party)
Namiya Zakkaten no Kiseki (The Miracles of the Namiya General Store)
{LN} Nanatsu no Maken ga Shihai suru (Reign of the Seven Spellblades)
Nanatsu no Taizai -Gaiden-
{WN} Nankoufuraku no Maou-jou e Youkoso ~ Debuff wa Fuyou to Yuusha Party wo Oidasareta Kuro Madoushi, Maou-gun no Saikou Kanbu ni Mukaerareru (Welcome to the Impregnable Demon King Castle – The Black Sorcerer Is Offered a Seat as a Member of the Demon King Army's Top Brass After Being Kicked out of the Hero's Party Because They Didn't Need Debuffs)
{KN} Nano Machine
Naruto Hiden (Naruto Secret Chronicles)
Naruto Shinden (Naruto True Story)
Naze Boku no Sekai wo Dare mo Oboeteinainoka? (Why does no one remember the true world?)
Naze ka gakkou ichi no bishoujo ga yasumi jikan no tabi ni, bocchi no ore ni hanashikaketekurunda ga? (Loner and Juliet)
{JP-RAW} Nee-chan wa Chuunibyou (My Big Sister Lives in a Fantasy World)
{LN} Nee-chan wa Chuunibyou (My Big Sister Lives in a Fantasy World)
NEET dakedo Hello Work ni Ittara Isekai ni Tsuretekareta (I'm a NEET but When I Went to Hello Work I Got Taken to Another World)
Negawakuba no Kono te ni Koufuku wo
Nejimaki Seirei Senki - Tenkyou no Alderamin (Alderamin on the Sky)
Nekama shiyou to omottara, isekai tensei shite onna ni nattandaga! (When I Thought I'd Play a Girl Online, I Was Reborn Into Another World as One - Alice Tale in Phantasma)
Neon Genesis Evangelion: ANIMA
Netoge no Yome wa Onnanoko ja Nai to Omotta? (And you thought there is never a girl online?)
Netooku Otoko no Tanoshii Isekai Boueki (The Amusing Other World Trading Travelogue of Net Auction Guy)
{WN} Netori Mahōtsukai no Bōken (Cuckold Wizard's Adventure)
{KN} Never Die Extra
{WN} New Age Of Summoners
Nidome no Yuusha wa Fukushuu no Michi wo Warai Ayumu. ~Maou yo, Sekai no Hanbun wo Yaru Kara Ore to Fukushuu wo Shiyou~ (The Hero is Walking the Second Time on the Path of Vengeance While Laughing ~ Maou, I'm Going to Give You Half of the World so Take Vengeance with Me~)
{LN} Nidoto ie ni wa Kaerimasen! (I'll Never Set Foot in That House Again!)
{LN} Nidoume no Jinsei wo Isekai de (Second Life in Another World)
{WN} Nidoume no Jinsei wo Isekai de (Second Life in Another World)
NieR:Automata: Long Story Short
Nigotta Hitomi no Lilianne (Cloudy Eyes Lilianne)
Nihon e Youkoso Elf-san (Welcome to Japan, Ms. Elf!)
Nihonkoku Shoukan (Summoning Japan)
{WN} Ningen Fushin no Boukenshatachi ga Sekai o Sukuu Youdesu (Adventurers Who Don't Believe in Humanity Will Save The World)
{LN} Ningyou Tsukai (Puppetmaster)
Nise Seiken Monogatari ~Osananajimi no Seijyo wo Uttara Mitsidure ni Sareta~ (Fake Holy Sword Story ~I Was Taken Along When I Sold My Childhood Friend~)
Nishino Gakunai Caste Saikai Ni Shite Inou Sekai Saikyo No Shonen (Nishino – The Boy At The Bottom Of The School Caste And Also At The Top Of The Underground)
No Fatigue: 24-jikan Tatakaeru Otoko no Tenseitan (NO FATIGUE The Tale of the Man Who Could Fight for 24 Hours)
No Game No Life
Nobunaga no imouto ga ore no yome ~ sengokujidai de tanoshiku ryouchi to tsuma wo kaihatsuusuru houhou ~ (Nobunaga's Younger Sister is My Wife~ How to Enjoy Developing a Territory with my Wife in the Sengoku Period ~)
Nogizaka Haruka no Himitsu (Haruka Nogizaka's Secret)
Noraware Hime to Kyōun no Hige Kishi (The Cursed Princess and the Lucky Knight)
Nozomanu Fushi no Boukensha (The Unwanted Undead Adventurer)
NPC Town-building Game
Nukegakeshite Moushiwakearimasen. Dakedo Boku wa Eroi Hibi wo Okurukotonishimashita (Erocom: I'm Sorry for Getting a Head Start but I Decided to Live Everyday Erotically)
Obsessions of an Otome Gamer
Occultic;Nine
Ochita Kuroi Yūsha no Densetsu (The Legend of the Black Fallen Hero)
Ochitekita Ryuuou to Horobiyuku Majo no Kuni (The Country of the Fallen Dragon King and the Perishing Witches)
Oda Nobuna no Yabou (The Ambition of Oda Nobuna)
Oda Nobunaga to Iu Nazo no Shokugyo ga Mahou Kenshi yori Cheat Dattanode, Oukoku wo Tsukuru Koto ni Shimashita (A Mysterious Job Called Oda Nobunaga)
Oh no! After I Reincarnated, My Moms Became Son-cons!
Ojou Denka wa Oikari no You desu (Her Royal Highness Seems to be Angry)
Okami Wa Nemuranai (The Wolf Won't Sleep)
Okashi shokunin no nariagari ~Tensai Patishie no ryouchi keiei~ (Upstart Pastry Chef ~Territory Management of a Genius Pâtisserie~)
Okoborehime to Entaku no Kishi (The Leftover Princess and the Knights of the Round)
Omae no Gohoushi wa Sono Teido ka? (You Call That Service?)
Omae o Otaku ni Shiteyaru kara, Ore o Riajuu ni Shitekure! (I'll Make You into an Otaku, so Make Me into a Riajuu!)
Omae wo Onii-chan ni Shite Yarouka!? (Shall I make you big brother?!)
Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint
{WN} Omotta Ijou ni Toushi Nouryoku (X-ray Is More Than I Thought)
One man Army
One Piece: Ace's Story
Onii-chan Dakedo Ai Sae Areba Kankei Nai yo ne— (He is my brother, but as long as we're in love it doesn't matter, right—)
Only Sense Online
Onna dakara, to Party wo Tsuihou Sareta no de Densetsu no Majo to Saikyou Tag wo Kumimashita (Sexiled: My Sexist Party Leader Kicked Me Out, So I Teamed Up With a Mythical Sorceress!)
{LN} Onna Doushi to ka Arienai deshou to Iiharu Onna no ko wo, Hyakunichi kan de Tetteiteki ni Otosu Yuri no Ohanashi
{LN} Onna Doushi to ka Arienai deshou to Iiharu Onna no ko wo, Hyakunichi kan de Tetteiteki ni Otosu Yuri no Ohanashi
Onnanoko ni Nattara Shuraba datta Ken (When I Became a Girl, an Unexpected Love Quarrel Occurred!)
Ookami Kodomo no Ame to Yuki (Wolf Children – Ame & Yuki)
Ookami to Koushinryou (Spice and Wolf)
{WN} Orc Eiyuu Monogatari Sontaku Retsuden (Orc Hero Story - Discovery Chronicles)
Ore dake Irerukakushi Dungeon (The Hidden Dungeon Only I Can Enter)
{WN} Ore dake Level ga Agaru Sekai de Akutoku Ryoushu ni Natteita (I Become a Rogue Lord in a World Where Only I Level Up)
Ore ga Heroine o Tasukesugite Sekai ga Little Mokushiroku (I'm Saving too Many Heroine that the World Becomes a Little Apocalyptic!?)
Ore ga Ojou-Sama Gakkou ni 'Shomin Sample' Toshite Gets Sareta Ken (I Was Abducted by an Elite All-Girls School as a Sample Commoner)
Ore ga Suki nano wa Imouto dakedo Imouto ja Nai (What I like is Little Sister but not Little Sister)
{WN} Ore mo Kuzuda ga Warui no wa Omaerada! (I'm a Bastard But You're Worse!)
{WN} Ore Niwa Kono Kuragari ga Kokochi Yokatta (The Darkness Was Comfortable for Me)
{WN} Ore no Ie ni Nazeka Gakuen no Megami-sama ga Iribitatte Iru Ken (For Some Reason The School Goddess Likes to Hang Out at My House)
Ore no Imouto ga Konna ni Kawaii Wake ga Nai (My Little Sister Can't Be This Cute)
Ore no Isekai Shimai ga Jichou Shinai! (My sisters in the other world have no restraint)
Ore no Kanojo to Osananajimi ga Shuraba Sugiru (My Girlfriend and Childhood Friend Fight Too Much)
Ore no Nounai Sentakushi ga, Gakuen Love Come wo Zenryoku de Jama Shiteiru (My Mental Choices are Completely Interfering with my School Romantic Comedy)
Ore no Ongaeshi: High Spec Murazukuri (High spec village)
{LN} Ore no Onna Tomodachi ga Saikou ni Kawaii (She's the Cutest... But We're Just Friends!)
Ore no Pet wa Seijo-sama (My Pet Is a Holy Maiden)
Ore no Real to Netgame ga Love Comedy ni Shinshokusare Hajimete Yabai
Ore no Shibou Flag ga Todomaru Tokoro wo Shiranai (My Death Flags Show No Sign of Ending)
Ore to Kanojo ga Geboku de Dorei de Shuujuu Keiyaku
Ore to Kawazu-san no Isekai Hourouki (Chronicles of My Adventures in Another World With Kawazu-san)
Ore wa seikan kokka no akutoku ryōshu! (I'm the Evil Lord of an Intergalactic Empire!)
{LN} Ore wa Subete wo "Parry" Suru: Gyaku Kanchigai no Sekai Saikyou wa Boukensha ni Naritai (I Will Parry Everything to Become the Greatest Adventurer!)
Ore wo Suki Nano wa Omae Dake ka yo (The only one who loves me is you?!)
Ore, Twintail ni Narimasu (I'm Gonna be the Twin-Tails!!)
O-Ri-Ga-Mi
Osananajimi ga Zettai ni Makenai Love Comedy
Otasuke Chara ni Kanojo ga Iru Wakenai Janai Desuka! (There Is No Way a Support Type Character Will Have a Girlfriend)
Otherworldly Evil Monarch
{LN} Otome Game no Heroine de Saikyou Survival (Strongest Survival by Otome Game's Heroine)
Otome Game Sekai wa Mob ni Kibishii Sekai Desu (The World of Otome Games is Tough For Mobs)
{LN} Otonari no Tenshi-sama ni Itsu no Ma ni ka Dame Ningen ni Sareteita Ken (She is the neighbour Angel, I am spoilt by her.)
Ototsukai wa Shi to Odoru (Anonymous dance with death)
Oukoku he Tsudzuku Michi (Road to Kingdom)
Ouroboros Record ~Circus of Oubeniel~
Outbreak Company
Overgeared
Overlord
Owari no Chronicle
Pandemikku de Ore wa Eiyuu ni natta (I Became a Hero in a Pandemic)
Pandora Hearts : Caucus Race
Papa no Iu Koto o Kikinasai! (Listen to me, girls. I am your father!)
{CN} Paragon Of Sin
Party Kara Tsuihou Sa Reta Sono Chiyu-shi, Jitsu wa Saikyou ni Tsuki (The Healer Banished From The Party, In Fact, Is The Strongest)
{KN} Past Life Returner
{CN} Peerless Martial God
Penguin Highway
Perfect Blue
Persona x Tantei Naoto (Persona x Detective Naoto)
{KN} Player Who Returned 10,000 Years Later
Possessing Nothing
{WN} Potion tanomi de ikinobimasu! (I Shall Survive Using Potions!)
{LN} Potion tanomi de ikinobimasu! (I Shall Survive Using Potions!)
Praise the Orc!
{CN} Profane Prince of Domination
{KN} Protagonist Knows Everything
Psycho Love Comedy
Pui Pui!
Pure Love x Insult Complex
Purple Haze Feedback
Pygmalion wa Tane wo Maku (The Pygmalion Is Planting Seeds)
Quantum Devil Saga: Avatar Tuner
Rain
{LN} Rakudai Kenja no Gakuin Musou ~Futatabi Tensei Shita Saikyou Kenja, 400 Nengo no Sekai wo Maken de Musou~ (The Unsuccessful Yet Academically Unparalleled Sage -A Cheating S-Rank Sorcerer's Post-Rebirth Adventurer Log-)
Rakudai Kishi No Eiyuutan (A Chivalry of a Failed Knight)
Rakuin no Monshou (Emblem of the Branded)
{LN} Re: Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu (Re: Life in a different world from zero)
{WN} Re: Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu (Re: Life in a different world from zero)
Re:Monster
Reader
Realist Maou ni yoru Seiiki naki Isekai Kaihaku (The Legendary Rebuilding of a World by a Realist Demon King)
{LN} Rebuild World
{WN} Rebuild World
Redefining the META at VRMMO Academy
{KN} Reformation of the Deadbeat Noble
Regressor Instruction Manual
{KN} Regressor Takes Everything
{LN} Reijou Kanteishi to Garou no Akuma (Miss Appraiser and the Gallery Demon)
Reincarnation Of The Strongest Sword God
Reincarnator
Release that Witch
Rental Magica
{KN} Return of the Frozen Player
{CN} Reverend Insanity (Master of Gu)
Revolution of the 8th Class Mage
Riaru de Reberu Age Shitara Hobo Chītona Jinsei ni Natta (I Just About Became a Living Cheat when Raising My Level in the Real World)
Riot Grasper ~Isekai de sukiru to te masu~ (Riot Grasper ~Stealing Skills in the Otherworld~)
{WN} Rise Of The Cosmic_Emperor
Rise of the Undead Legion
{WN} Risō no seijo? Zan'nen, nise seijodeshita! (Fake Saint Of The Year)
Risou no Himo Seikatsu (The ideal sponger life)
{WN} Rōgo ni sonaete i sekai de 8 man-mai no kinka o tamemasu (Saving 80,000 Gold in an Another World for Retirement)
{LN} Rōgo ni sonaete i sekai de 8 man-mai no kinka o tamemasu (Saving 80,000 Gold in an Another World for Retirement)
Rokka no Yuusha (Heroes of the Six Flowers)
Rokudenashi Majutsu Koushi to Akashic Records (Akashic Records of the Bastard Magical Instructor)
Rokujouma no Shinryakusha!? (Invaders of the Rokujyouma?!)
Root Double -Before Crime * After Days- √After
Running Away From The Hero! (Remake)
{WN} Ryoushin no Shakkin wo Katagawari Shite Morau Jouken wa Nihon'ichi Kawaii Joshikousei to Issho ni Kurasu Koto Deshita (I'm Gonna Live with You Not Because My Parents Left Me Their Debt But Because I Like You)
{LN} Ryuugajou Nanana no Maizoukin (Nanana's Buried Treasure)
Ryuugoroshi no Sugosuhibi (A Dragon Slayer's Everyday Life)
Ryuuou no Oshigoto!
Sacchi Sarenai Saikyou Shoku: Rule Breaker (The Undetectable Strongest Job: Rule Breaker)
Saenai Heroine no Sodatekata (How to Raise a Boring Girlfriend)
Sai Shoukan Sareta Yuusha Wa Ippanjin Toshite Ikite Iku? (Will the Re-Summoned Hero Live as an Ordinary Person)
Saihate no Paladin (The Faraway Paladin)
{LN} Saijaku Muhai no Bahamut (Undefeated Bahamut Chronicle)
{JP-RAW} Saijaku Muhai no Bahamut (Undefeated Bahamut Chronicle)
Saijaku teimā wa gomihiroi no tabi o hajimemashita (The Weakest Tamer Trash Picking Journey Begins)
Saikyou Degarashi Ouji no An'yaku Teii Arasoi Munou wo Enjiru SS Rank Ouji wa Koui Keishou-sen wo Kage kara Shihai Suru (The Strongest Dull Prince's Secret Battle for the Throne)
Saikyou Mahoushi no Inton Keikaku (The Strongest Mage's Retirement Plan)
Saikyou no Madoushi. Hiza ni Ya wo Ukete Shimatta no de Inaka no Eihei ni Naru (he Strongest Wizard Becomes a Countryside Guardsman After Taking an Arrow to the Knee)
{LN} Saikyou no Shienshoku "Wajutsushi" de Aru Ore wa Sekai Saikyou Clan wo Shitagaeru (The Most Notorious "Talker" Runs the World's Greatest Clan)
Saikyou wo Kojiraseta Level Counter Stop Kenseijo Beatrice (The Weakness of Beatrice the Level Cap Holy Swordswoman)
{WN} Saimin Regulation (Hypnosis Regulation)
Sairin Yuusha no Fukushuu Hanashi ~Shitsubou Shimatshita, Yuusha Yamete Moto Mao to Kumi Masu (The Tale of Revenge of Hero on his Second Coming ~ Fall into despair, Resign as a Hero and Allied with the Former Demon Queen)
Saiteihen kara nyuu geemu! ~ Aete dorei ni natte isekai wo jitsuryoku dake de nukeagarimasu ~ (A new game from the depths of captivity! ~ Rising from slavery with just one's own abilities ~)
Sakurako-san no Ashimoto ni wa Shitai ga Umatteiru (A Corpse is Buried Under Sakurako's Feet)
Sakurasou no Pet no Kanojo (The Pet Girl of Sakura Hall)
{LN} Salaryman, Isekai de Ikinokoru Tame ni Ayumu Michi (The Great Cleric: White-Collar Survival in Another World)
Samayou Shinki no Duelist (The Wandering Goddess' Duelist)
San shū me no isekai de omoitsuita no wa toriaezu hadaka ni naru koto deshita (What Came to Mind During My Third Time in Another World Was to for Now, Get Naked.)
Sasami-san@Ganbaranai (Ms. Sasami@Unmotivated)
Satsujinki Tantei no Netsuzou Bigaku (Masquerade's Fabricated Aesthetic | The Serial Killer Detective)
Sayonara Piano Sonata (Goodbye Piano Sonata)
{WN} Sayounara Ryuusei, Konnichiwa Jinsei (Goodbye Dragon Life, Hello Human Life)
{LN} Sayounara Ryuusei, Konnichiwa Jinsei (Goodbye Dragon Life, Hello Human Life)
Scoop Musou (The Invincible Shovel)
Second Life Ranker
Seichō chīto de nandemo dekiru yō ni natta ga, mushoku dake wa yamerare nai yō desu (I've Became Able to Do Anything with My Growth Cheat, but I Can't Seem to Get out of Being Jobless)
Seiginomikata to Aku no Soutou (Champions of Justice and the Supreme Ruler of Evil)
Seija Musou ~Sarariiman, Isekai de Ikinokoru Tame ni Ayumu Michi~ (Invincible Saint ~Salaryman, the Path I Walk to Survive in This Other World~)
Seijo no Maryoku wa Bannou desu (The Power of the Saint is All Around)
Seiju no Kuni no Kinju Tsukai (The Forbidden Spellcaster of the Sacred Tree Kingdom)
Seikai no Monshou (Crest of the Stars)
Seikai no Senki (Banner of the Stars)
Seikan Inma Este: Sakusei Course Hajimemashita (Erogenous Beauty Salon by Succubus Girls: I Started the Milking Course)
Seiken Gakuin no Maken Tsukai (Demon Sword Master of the Holy Sword Academy)
Seiken Tsukai No World Break (World Break - Aria of Curse for a Holy Swordsman)
Seikoku no Ryuu Kishi (Star-Marked Dragonar)
Seinaru Kishi no Ankokudou (The Holy Knight's Dark Road)
{WN} Seirei Gensouki ~Konna Sekai de Deaeta Kimi ni~ (Mythical Spirit Chronicle)
{LN} Seirei Gensouki ~Konna Sekai de Deaeta Kimi ni~ (Mythical Spirit Chronicle)
Seirei no Moribito (Guardian of the Sacred Spirit)
Seirei Tsukai no Blade Dance (Bladedance of Elementaler)
Seishun Buta Yarou Series
Seishun Haisha Bocchi Yarou, Kinpatsu Shirigaru Gyaru no Okiniiri ni Naru (Lonely Loser, I'll Become Blonde Frivolous Gyaru's Favourite)
Seitokaichou no Sekirara na Himitsu (The Student Council President's Secret Laid Bare)
Seiun wo Kakeru (Dashing Through the Blue Sky)
Sekai Ichi no Imouto-sama (Sekai Ichi no Imouto-sama)
Sekai no Owari no Encore (Encore of the World's End)
{WN} Sekai no Yami to Tatakau Himitsu Kessha ga Nai kara Tsukutta (Hangire) (There Was No Secret Evil-Fighting Organization (srsly!), So I Made One MYSELF!)
{LN} Sekai no Yami to Tatakau Himitsu Kessha ga Nai kara Tsukutta (Hangire) (There Was No Secret Evil-Fighting Organization (srsly!), So I Made One MYSELF!)
Sekai saikō no asashin, isekai kizoku ni tensei suru (The Best Assassin, Incarnated into a Different World's Aristocrat)
{LN} Sekai Saikou no Ansatsusha, Isekai Kizoku ni Tensei Suru (The World's Finest Assassin Gets Reincarnated in Another World as an Aristocrat)
Sekai Saikyou No Kouei Meikyuukoku No Shinjin Tansakusha (World Strongest Rearguard – Labyrinth Country and Dungeon Seekers)
{WN} Sekai Saikyou no Maou desuga Daremo Toubatsushinikitekurenainode, Yuusha Ikusei Kikan ni Sennyuusuru koto ni Shimashita (I'm The Strongest Demon Lord but nobody is coming to slay me so I decided to infiltrate heroes training facility)
{LN} Sekaiichi Kantan na Heroine no Kouryaku Shikata (The World's Easiest Way to Drop a Heroine in Love)
{WN} Sekaiichi Kawaii Ore no Osananajimi ga, Kyou mo Kawaii (Forever and Always, My Childhood Friend is the Cutest Girl in the World)
Semi Datte Tensei Sureba Ryuu Ni Naru (Even a Cicada Becomes a Dragon If Reborn)
Sendai Yuusha wa Inkyou Shitai (The Previous Hero wants to Retire)
Sengoku Komachi Kurou Tan (Chronicles of The Hardships of Komachi in The Sengoku Era)
Senketsu no Elf (Elvenblood)
{WN} Senpensekai no Madoushoshi
Sentou Jousai Masurawo (Battlefield: Masurawo)
{LN} Sentouin, Hakenshimasu! (Combatants Will Be Dispatched)
Seoul Station's Necromancer
Seriously Seeking Sister! Ultimate Vampire Princess Just Wants Little Sister
Sevens
{WN} Shaba no "Futsuu" wa Muzukashii (The Unbound World's "Normal" is Difficult)
Shakugan no Shana (Burning-Eyed Shana)
{WN} Shatei Kyokufuri Yumi-Ojisan (Max Range Bowman)
Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso: 6-nin no Études (Your Lie in April: A Six-Person Etude)
Shiinamachi-senpai no Anzenbi (Shiinamachi-senpai's Safe Day)
{WN} Shijo Saiko no Tensai Renkinjutsushi (The Greatest Genius Alchemist of All Time Want to Retire)
Shijou Saikyou no Daimaou, Murabito A ni Tensei Suru (The Greatest Demon Lord Is Reborn as a Typical Nobody)
{LN} Shijou Saikyou Orc-san no Tanoshii Tanetsuke Harem Tzukuri (The Fun Mating Harem Creation of the Strongest Orc in History)
{LN} Shikkaku Kara Hajimeru Nariagari Madō Shidō! ~ Jumon Kaihatsu Tokidoki Senki ~ (The Magician Who Rose From Failure)
Shikkaku Mon no Saikyou Kenja - Sekai Saikyou no Kenja ga Sarani Tsuyoku Naru Tameni Tenseishimashita (The Strongest Sage of Disqualified Crest - The World's Strongest Sage Reincarnated Himself to Become Even Stronger)
{WN} Shikkoku Tsukai No Saikyou Yuusha ~Nakama Zenin Ni Uragirareta No De Saikyou No Mamono To Kumimasu~ (The Mightiest Hero of Black)
Shin High School DxD
{LN} Shin Kaku Gi Kou to 11-nin no Hakaisha (Godhorn Tech and the 11 Destroyers)
{WN} Shin no Nakama janai to Yuusha no Party wo Oidasareta node, Henkyou de Slow Life suru Koto ni shimashita (anished from the Hero's Party, I Decided to Live a Quiet Life in the Countrysid)
{LN} Shin no Nakama janai to Yuusha no Party wo Oidasareta node, Henkyou de Slow Life suru Koto ni shimashita (Banished from the Hero's Party, I Decided to Live a Quiet Life in the Countryside)
Shin Tenchi Muyo! Ryououki (True Tenchi Muyo!)
Shinanai Otoko ni Koishita Shoujo (The girl who fell in love with the immortal boy)
{LN} Shingeki no Kyojin: Before the Fall (Attack on Titan: Before the Fall)
{WN} Shini Yasui Kōshaku Reijō to Nana-ri no Kikōshi (Duke's Daughter who is Liable to Die and the Seven Nobles)
{LN} Shini Yasui Kōshaku Reijō to Nana-ri no Kikōshi (Deathbound Duke's Daughter)
Shinigami ni Sodaterareta Shoujo wa Shikkoku no Ken wo Mune ni Idaku (The Girl Raised by the Death God Holds the Sword of Darkness in Her Arms)
Shinigami wo Tabeta Shoujo (The Girl Who Ate a Death God)
Shiniki no Campiones (Campiones of Sanctuary)
Shinja Zero no Megamisama to Kajimeru Isekai Kouryaku (Clearing an Isekai with the Zero-Believers Goddess – The Weakest Mage among the Classmates)
Shinka no Mi ~Shiranai Uchi ni Kachigumi Jinsei~ (The Seed of Evolution ~Before I knew it I was one of the champions~)
Shinmai Maou no Testament (The Testament of Sister New Devil)
{WN} Shinmai Renkinjutsushi no Tenpo Keiei (Management of Novice Alchemist)
Shinonome Yuuko wa Tanpen Shousetsu o Aishite Iru (Shinonome Yuuko Loves Short Stories)
Shinrei Tantei Yakumo (Psychic Detective Yakumo)
{WN} Shinwa Densetsu no Eiyuu no Isekaitan (Otherworldly Tales of a Mythological, Legendary Hero)
{LN} Shinwa Densetsu no Eiyuu no Isekaitan (Otherworldly Tales of a Mythological, Legendary Hero)
Shinyaku Toaru Majutsu no Index (A Certain Magical Index: New Testament)
{LN} Shinyuu Mob no Ore ni Shujinkou no Imouto ga Horeru Wake ga Nai (The Sidekick Never Gets the Girl Let Alone the Protag's Sister!)
Shippai Kinshi! Kanojo No Himitsu Wa Morasanai! (Failure is Forbidden! Her secret shall never be revealed!)
{LN} Shiro no Maou to Kuro no Eiyuu (Planet of the Orcs)
Shishunki na Adam (Adolescent Adam)
Shitayomi Danshi to Toukou Joshi (Manuscript Screening Boy and Manuscript Submitting Girl: Watched over by the gentle sky, the story of the bashful ocean)
{WN} Shokei Sareta Kenja wa Lich ni Tensei Shite Shinryaku Sensou wo Hajimaru (The Executed Sage Reincarnates as a Lich and Begins a War of Aggression)
{LN} Shokei Shoujo no Ikiru Michi (The Executioner and Her Way of Life)
Shoujo Grand Summoning
{WN} Shoukan Sareta Kenja wa Isekai wo Iku: Saikyou na no wa Fuyou Zaikou no Item Deshita (The Sage Summoned to Another World: The Cheat Items of the Unneeded Storage)
Shura's Wrath
Shuumatsu Nani Shitemasu ka? Isogashii desu ka? Sukutte Moratte Ii desu ka? (What Are You Doing at the End? Are You Busy? Can You Save Me?)
Side-By-Side Dreamers
Sky World
Skyfire Avenue
Slayers
{LN} Slime Taoshite 300 Nen, Shiranai Uchi ni Level MAX ni Nattemashita (I've Been Killing Slimes for 300 Years and Maxed Out My Level)
Slum Online
Small Chests Are Fine Too
So What If It's an RPG World?
{WN} Sokushi Cheat ga Saikyou Sugite, Isekai no Yatsura ga Marude Aite ni Naranai n desu ga (My Instant Death Ability is So Overpowered, No One in This Other World Stands a Chance Againts Me!)
{LN} Sokushi Cheat ga Saikyou Sugite, Isekai no Yatsura ga Marude Aite ni Naranai n desu ga (My Instant Death Ability is So Overpowered, No One in This Other World Stands a Chance Againts Me!)
Solo Leveling
Song of God
Sono mono. Nochi ni... (That Person. Later on...)
Sono Ossan, Isekai de Nishuume Play wo Mankitsuchuu (The Old Man Who Got a Second Round in Another World)
Sorcery Hacker >> Divulge the Magic Vulnerability
Soshite Fumetsu no Regunare
Soudana, Tashika ni Kawaii Na (Yeah, you really are cute)
Souyaku Toaru Majutsu no Index (A Certain Magical Index: Genesis Testament)
Sovereign of Judgement
{WN} Spirit Cultivation
Spirit King Elqueeness
Spirit Migration
Spy Classroom
S-Rank Monster no Behemoth Dakedo, Neko to Machigawarete Erufu Musume no Kishi (Pet) Toshite Kurashitemasu (I'm an S-Rank "Behemoth" Monster, but I'm Living as a Knight (Pet) of an Elf Girl)
{KN} SSS-Class Suicide Hunter
{KN} SSS-Class Summoner
{KN} Stagnant Water of Apocalypse
Starting Over
Stellar Transformation
Stop, Friendly Fire!
Strange Life of a Cat
Strawberry Panic
Strike The Blood
Strike Witches: Africa no Majo (Strike Witches: Witches of Africa)
Strongest Abandoned Son
Strongest Gamer: Let's Play in Another World
Stunning Edge
Sugar Dark: Umerareta Yami to Shōjo (Sugar Dark - The Buried Darkness and the Girl)
{KN} Superstar From Age 0
Superstars of Tomorrow
{WN} Supreme Magus
{LN} Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuuutsu (The Melancholy of Suzumiya Haruhi)
Swamp Girl!
Sword Art Online
Sword Art Online Alternative: Clover's Regret
Sword Art Online Alternative: Gun Gale Online
Sword Art Online: Progressive
{KN} Swordmaster's Youngest Son
Taberu Dake de Level Up! ~Damegami to Issho ni Isekai Musou~ (Level Up Just By Eating)
Tabi ni Deyou, Horobiyuku Sekai no Hate Made (Our Journey to the End of the Ceasing World)
Tada, Sore Dake de Yokattan Desu (That Alone would have Been Good Enough)
Tai-Madō Gakuen 35 Shiken Shōtai (Anti-Magic Academy: The 35th Test Platoon)
Takarakuji de 40 Oku Atattandakedo Isekai ni Ijuu Suru (I Won 4 Billion in a Lottery But I Went to Another World)
{CN} Tales of Demons and Gods
Tales of the Reincarnated Lord
Taming Master
{WN} Tanin wo Yosetsukenai Buaisouna Joshi ni Sekkyou shitara, Mechakucha Natsukareta (After I Lectured an Unfriendly Girl Who Doesn't Let Strangers Approach her, She Really Took a Liking to Me)
Tantei Shitsuji ・ Kujou Koushirou (Koushirou Kujou the Detective Butler)
{LN} Tantei wa Mou, Shindeiru (The Detective is Already Dead)
Tasogare-iro no Uta Tsukai (Twilight-Colored Song User)
Tatakau Panya to Kikaijikake no Kanban Musume (The Combat Baker and Automaton Waitress)
Tatakau Shisho (Armed Librarians: Book of Bantorra)
{LN & WN} Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari (The Rising of the Shield Hero)
Tatoeba Last Dungeon Mae no Mura no Shounen ga Joban no Machi de Kurasu Youna Monogatari (Suppose a Kid from the Last Dungeon Boonies Moved to a Starter Town)
{LN} Tearmoon Teikoku Monogatari (Tearmoon Empire)
{CN} Tempest of the Stellar War
Tenki no Ko (Weathering With You)
Tenkuu no Shiro o Morattanode Isekai de Tanoshiku Asobitai (I Want To Play Happily In Another World Because I Got A Heavenly Castle)
Tensai Bokukko Shōjo no Sutoresu Kaishō-hō (A Genius Bokukko's Stress Reducing Method)
Tensai Ouji no Akaji Kokka Saisei Jutsu ~Sou da, Baikoku Shiyou~ (The Genius Prince's Guide to Raising a Nation Out of Debt (Hey, How About Treason?))
Tensei Erofu Ouji no Haremu Eiyuutan (Harem Tales of a Reincarnated Elf Prince)
{WN} Tensei Kizoku no Isekai Boukenroku ~ Jichou wo Shiranai Kamigami no Shito ~ (Chronicles of an Aristocrat Reborn in Another World – the Apostle of the Gods Who Know No Self-Restraint)
Tensei Kyuuketsukisan wa Ohirune ga Shitai (The Reincarnated Vampire Wants an Afternoon Nap)
{WN} Tensei Majutsushi ga Unei Suru Tower Dungeon ~ Wana ni Kakete Eroi Koto wo Shiyou! ~ (A Reincarnated Mage's Tower Dungeon Management)
{WN} Tensei Oujo to Tensai Reijou no Mahou Kakumei (The Magical Revolution of the Reincarnated Princess and the Genius Young Lady)
{WN} Tensei Oujo wa Kyou mo Hata o Tatakioru (The Reincarnated Princess Strikes Down Flags Today as Well)
{LN} Tensei Oujo wa Kyou mo Hata o Tatakioru (The Reincarnated Princess Spends Another Day Skipping Story Routes)
{LN} Tensei Saki de Surerareta no de, Mofumofu-tachi to O-ryouri shimasu ~Okazari Ouhi wa My Pace ni Saikyou desu~ (Since I Was Abandoned After Reincarnating, I Will Cook With My Fluffy)
Tensei Saki ga Shoujo Manga no Shiro Buta Reijou datta (I Reincarnated as a White Pig Noble's Daughter from a Shoujo Manga)
{LN} Tensei shita Daiseijo wa, Seijo de aru koto wo Hitakakusu (A Tale of the Secret Saint)
Tensei shitara doragon no tamago datta ~ saikyō igai mezasanee~ (Reincarnated as a Dragon's Egg ~Lets Aim to Be the Strongest~)
{LN} Tensei Shitara Dragon no Tamago Datta (Reincarnated as a Dragon Hatchling)
Tensei Shitara Kendeshita (I Was a Sword When I Reincarnated)
{WN} Tensei Shitara Kozakana datta kedo Ryuu ni Nareru Rashii node Ganbarimasu (I Was a Small Fish When I Reincarnated, but It Seems That I Can Become a Dragon, so I Will Do My Best)
Tensei Shitara Kyuuketsuki-san Datta Ken (Regarding Reincarnated to Vampire-san ~I'm the world's strongest cheat~)
{LN} Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken (Regarding Reincarnated to Slime)
{WN} Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken (Regarding Reincarnated to Slime)
{LN} Tensei Shitara Zetsumetsu Sunzen no Kishou Shuzokudeshita (Reincarnated as the Last of My Kind)
Tensei Shoujo no Rirekisho (Highspec Highschool Girl's Parallel World Reincarnation – Aiming for a More Abundant Livelihood!)
Tensei Youjo wa Akiramenai (Reborn Little Girl Won't Give Up)
Tenseisha wa Cheat o Nozomanai (The Reincarnated Person Doesn't Want to Cheat)
Tenseishichatta Yo (Iya, Gomen) (I've Been Reincarnated (Well, Sorry))
Teogonia
The Ability to Make Woman be in Heat and Have Sex With Them Freely
{WN} The Achievement Junkie
The Amber Sword
{KN} The Baby Raising A Devil
The Beginning After the End
{LN} The Bloodline
{WN} The Bloodline System
The Boogiepop series
The Book Eating Magician
The Book: JoJo's Bizarre Adventure 4th Another Day
The City Series
{KN} The Dark Magician Transmigrates After 66666 Years
{KN} The Demon Prince goes to the Academy
{CN} The Desolate Era
The Distant Valhalla (Steins;Gate)
The Duke's Daughter Is the Knight Captain's (62) Young Wife
The Dungeon Seeker
The Eccentric Master and the Fake Lover
The End Of The World's Poisonous Mom And Monster Baby
The Experimental Log of the Crazy Lich
{CN} The Feast
The First Hunter
The First Order
The Fourteen Years I Spent as a Cat
The Godsfall Chronicles
{WN} The Great Demon System
{KN} The Great Mage Returns After 4000 Years
The Great Ruler
{KN} The Great Storyteller
{CN} The Great Worm Lich
{KN} The Hero Returns
The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Isekai
The Indecent Relationship between Four Lovers
The Iron Teeth: A Goblin's Tale
The King of the Battlefield
{KN} The Law of Webnovels
{KN} The Lazy Swordmaster
The Legendary Mechanic
The Legendary Moonlight Sculptor
{WN} The Magician Of Sound
{WN} The Marquis' Eldest Son's Lascivious Story
The New Gate
The Nine Cauldrons
{KN} The Novel's Villain
The Novel's Extra
{WN} The Oracle Paths
The Overlord of Blood and Iron
The Place You Called From
{KN} The Protagonists Are Murdered by Me
{KN} The Regressed Demon Lord is Kind
The S-Classes That I Raised
The Second Coming of Gluttony
{CN} The Simple Life of Killing Demons
{WN} The Sinful Life of the Emperor
The Slutty Adventures of Magical Princess Makina
The Strongest Guild Master Founded a Nation in a Week
The Sword and The Dress
The Tutorial Is Too Hard
{KN} The Villain Wants to Live
The Villainous Noble Woman's Slow Prison Life Began With Her Broken Engagement
THE VIOLET KNIGHT
{WN} The Void Wolf
The Wandering Inn
The Wolf Lord's Lady
The World after the Fall
These Dangerous Girls Placed Me Into Jeopardy
{CN} Throne of Magical Arcana
Tilea no Nayamigoto (Tilea's Worries)
To Aru Hikūshi e no Tsuioku (Remembrances for a Certain Pilot)
Toaru Majutsu no Index (A Certain Magical Index)
{LN} Toaru Majutsu no Index SS (A Certain Magical Index SS)
Toaru Ossan no VRMMO Katsudouki (The Daily VRMMO Activities of a Certain Middle-Aged Man)
"{LN} Tobioriyō to shiteiru joshikōsei o tasuketara dō naru no ka? (What Happens If You Saved A High School Girl
Who Was About To Jump Off?)"
Toki wo Kakeru Shoujo (The Girl Who Leapt Through Time)
{LN} Tokidoki Bosotto Roshia-go de Dereru Tonari no Alya-san (The Neighboring Aarya-san who Sometimes Acts Affectionate and Murmuring in Russian)
Tokutou Tenjouin Alpha no Nanjiken
Tokyo Ghoul
Tokyo Ravens
Tomb Raider King
{LN} Tomodachi no Imouto Ga Ore ni Dake Uzai
{WN} Tonari no Seki ni Natta Bishoujo ga Horesaseyou to Karakattekuru ga Itsunomanika Kaeriuchi ni Shiteita (My Seatmate Tries to Make Me Fall in Love with Her by Teasing Me Repeatedly, but Somehow She Was the One Who Fell)
{LN} Tondemo Skill de Isekai Hourou Meshi (Campfire Cooking in Another World with My Absurd Skill)
Top Management
Toradora!
Toshokan Sensou (Library Wars)
{LN} Totsuzen Papa ni Natta Saikyou Dragon no Kosodate Nikki: Kawaii Musume, Honobono to Ningenkai Saikyou ni Sodatsu (Dragon Daddy Diaries: A Girl Grows to Greatness)
Tozoku shoujo ni tensei shita ore no shimei wa yuusha to maou ni iyagarasena no! (Harassing Thief Girl)
Transcendence
{KN} Trapped in a Webnovel as a Good-For-Nothing
Trash of the Count's Family
Trinity Seven The Novel
{LN} TRPG Player ga Isekai de Saikyou Build wo Mezasu (Min-Maxing My TRPG Build in Another World)
{LN} Truck Uketome Isekai Tensei! Nekketsu Butouha Koukousei Wataru!! (Wataru!!! The Hot-Blooded Teen and His Epic Adventures in a Fantasy World After Stopping a Truck with His Bare Hands!)
{CN} True Martial World
Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchuu (Moon-led Journey Across Another World)
Tsuki no Sango (Coral Of The Moon)
Tsuki Tsuki!
Tsukumo no Reimei: Sokuryou Shoujo to Kinjirareta Chishiki (Dawn of the Mapmaker: The Surveyor Girl and the Forbidden Knowledge)
Tsukumodou Kottouten - "Fushigi" Toriatsukaimasu (Tsukumodo Antique Shop: We Sell "Mysteriosities")
Tsuma wo Koroshite mo Barenai Kakuritsu (The Probability I Can Kill My Wife Without Being Found)
{WN} Tsundere Akuyaku Reijou Liselotte to Jikkyou no Endo-kun to Kaisetsu no Kobayashi-san (Endo and Kobayashi's Live Commentary on the Villainess)
{LN} Tsunpri: Aishite Ohimesama (Tsundere Princess ~My Beloved Princess~)
Tsurugi no Joou to Rakuin no Ko (The Sword Queen and the Branded Child)
Tsuujou Kougeki ga Zentai Kougeki de Ni-kai Kougeki no Okaa-san wa Suki desu ka (Do you like a mother whose normal attack is a double hit on all targets?)
Tsuyokute New Saga (Be Stronger! New Saga)
Ubau Mono Ubawareru Mono (Deprived by a Deprived Person)
{WN} Uchi no Musume no Tame naraba, Ore wa Moshikashitara Maou mo Taoseru kamo Shirenai (For my daughter, I might even be able to defeat the Demon King)
{LN} Uchi no Musume no Tame naraba, Ore wa Moshikashitara Maou mo Taoseru kamo Shirenai (For my daughter, I might even be able to defeat the Demon King)
Uchiage Hanabi, Shita kara Miru ka? Yoko kara Miru ka? (Fireworks, Should We See It from the Side or the Bottom?)
{LN} Uchinukareta Senjou wa, Soko de Kieteiro (May These Leaden Battlegrounds Leave No Trace)
Ukikumo Shinrei Kitan (Ukikumo Psychic Mysterious Story - The Way of the Red Eye)
Ultimate Antihero
Undead Seeks Warmth
Unique Legend
{LN} Unnamed Memory
Until Death?
{LN} Urasekai Picnic (Otherside Picnic)
Usotsuki Mi-kun to Kowareta Ma-chan (Liar Mii-Kun and Broken Maa-chan)
Utsuro no Hako to Zero no Maria (The Empty Box and the Zeroth Maria)
Valhalla no Bangohan (Valhalla's Dinner)
Valhalla Saga
Vamp!
Vampire Hunter D
Versatile Mage
Very Pure and Ambiguous: The Prequel (Second Chance Rebirth)
{WN} Villain Cultivator
Violet Evergarden
VRMMO no Shien Shokunin ~Top Player no Shikakenin~
VRMMO wo Kane no Chikara de Musou suru (Paying to Win in a VRMMO)
Wagaya no Oinari-sama (Our Home's Fox Deity)
{LN} Wagaya wa Kakuriyo no Kashi Honya-san (The Haunted Bookstore – Gateway to a Parallel Universe)
Waltraute-san no Konkatsu Jijou (The Circumstances Leading to Waltraute's Marriage)
Wanwan Monogatari ~ Kanemochi no Inu ni Shite to wa Itta ga, Fenrir ni Shiro to wa Ittenee! ~ (Woof Woof Story ~I Said I Wanted To Be A Rich Person's Dog, Not A Fenrir!~)
{CN} Warlock Apprentice
Warlock of the Magus World
Washio Sumi wa Yuusha de Aru (Washio Sumi is a Hero)
{LN} Watashi ga Koibito ni Nareru Wakenaijan, Muri Muri! (*Muri Janakatta!?) (There's No Way I Can Have a Lover! *Or Maybe There Is!?)
Watashi no Oshi wa Akuyaku Reijou (I Favor the Villainess)
Watashi wa Futatsume no Jinsei wo Aruku! (I'll Live My Second Life!)
Watashi wa Teki ni Narimasen! (I Will Not Become an Enemy!)
{WN} Watashi, Nouryoku wa Heikinchi de tte Itta yo ne! (Didn't I Say To Make My Abilities Average In The Next Life?!)
{LN} Watashi, Nouryoku wa Heikinchi de tte Itta yo ne! (Didn't I Say To Make My Abilities Average In The Next Life?!)
We Should Have Slept While Only Holding Hands, And Yet?
Who is the Strongest Appraiser? ~ Eating Your full in a Different World
Why Shouldn't a Detestable Demon Lord Fall in Love?!
{CN} Wife Became A Minor Before Divorce
{CN} Womanizing Mage
World Domination System
{CN} World of Cultivation
{CN} World of Warcraft: Foreign Realm Domination
{WN} World Teacher: Isekaishiki Kyouiku Agent (World Teacher: Special Agent in Another World)
{LN} World Teacher: Isekaishiki Kyouiku Agent (World Teacher: Special Agent in Another World)
Worlds' Apocalypse Online
{KN} World's Greatest Militia
{WN} Wortenia Senki (Record of Wortenia War)
{LN} Wortenia Senki (Record of Wortenia War)
{CN} Wu Dong Qian Kun
Yagate Kimi ni Naru: Saeki Sayaka ni Tsuite (Bloom Into You: Regarding Saeki Sayaka)
Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Come wa Machigatteiru (My Teen Romantic Comedy SNAFU)
Yami Zokusei no Mahoutsukai daga, naze ka Yuusha ni Natte Shimatta ~Sore wa Tomokaku Yome ni Ii Kurashi wo Saseru Tame ni Ganbatte Nariagarou to Omou (Busy Wizard: This Warlock Just Wants to Provide for his Wives!)
Yandere Megami No Hakoniwa (Even in a different world, I'm being loved to death by Yanderes)
Yandere-kei Otomege no Sekai ni Tensei Shite Shimatta Youdesu (It Seems Like I Got Reincarnated Into The World of a Yandere Otome Game)
{LN} Yari no Yuusha no Yarinaoshi (The Reprise of the Spear Hero)
Yaritsukai to Kuroneko (The Spear Master and the Black Cat)
Yasei no Rasubosu ga Arawareta! (A Wild Last Boss Appeared)
Yashakiden: The Demon Princess
Yobidasareta Satsuriku-sha (Summoned Slaughterer)
Yogen no Keizaigaku (The Economics of Prophecy)
Yoku Wakaranai keredo Isekai ni Tensei Shiteita You Desu (Not Sure, But It Looks Like I Got Reincarnated in Another World)
Yomigaeri no Maou (Resurrected Demon King)
Yonaoshi ankoku-shin no honsō ―― ningen sukisugite ningen ni tensei shita ―― (World Reformation Activities of the Dark God — Loving Humans So Much, I Reincarnated in One —)
Yondome wa Iyana Shi Zokusei Majutsushi (The Death Mage Who Doesn't Want a Fourth Time)
Yoru no Bakemono (At Night, I Become a Monster)
Yoru wa Mijikashi Arukeyo Otome (The Night Is Short, Walk on Girl)
Youheidan no Ryouriban (Cook of the Mercenary Corp)
Youjo Senki (Saga Of Tanya the Evil)
Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e (Welcome to the Classroom of the Know-It-Alls)
Your and My Asylum
Yowai 5000-nen no Soushoku Dragon, Iware Naki Jaryuu Nintei ~Yada kono Ikenie, Hito no Hanashi o Kiite Kurenai~ (The 5000-year-old Herbivorous Dragon)
Yujinchara no Ore ga Motemakuru Wakenaidaro? (There's No Way a Side Character Like Me Could Be Popular, Right?)
Yukiguni (Snow Country)
Yume Nikki (Dream Diary)
{LN} Yumemiru Danshi wa Genjitsushugisha (The Dreaming Boy is a Realist)
Yuri Elf to Norowareta Hime (A Lesbian Elf and a Cursed Princess)
{WN} Yuru Fuwa Nouka No Moji Bake Skill
{WN} Yuukyuu no Gusha Asley no, Kenja no Susume (The Principle of a Philosopher by Eternal Fool "Asley")
{LN} Yuusha desu ga Isekai de Elf Yome to Pizza-ten Hajimemasu (The Hero and His Elf Bride Open a Pizza Parlor in Another World)
Yuusha ni Horobosareru Dake no Kantan na Oshigoto Desu (The Simple Job of Only Perishing to the Hero)
Yuusha no Furi mo Raku Janai–Riyuu? Ore ga Kami dakara– (Even Posing as a Hero is Easy--Why? Cause I'm a God--)
Yuusha no Segare (The Hero's Son)
Yuusha Party no Kawaii Ko ga Ita no de, Kokuhaku Shite (There was a Cute Girl in the Hero's Party so I tried Confessing)
{WN} Yuusha Shoukan ni Makikomareta kedo, Isekai wa Heiwa deshita (I Was Caught up in a Hero Summoning, but That World Is at Peace)
{WN} Yuusha, Aruiwa Bakemono to Yobareta Shoujo (The Maiden Called Hero or Monster)
Yuusha-sama ni Ikinari Kyuukon Sareta no desu ga (The Hero Suddenly Proposed to Me, but...)
Yuusha-sama no Oshishou-sama (The Master of the Brave)
{LN} Z no Jikan (When the Clock Strikes Z)
Zaregoto Series
Zensei wa Ken Mikado. Konjou Kuzu Ouji (Previous Life was Sword Emperor. This Life is Trash Prince.)
Zero Kara Hajimeru Mahou no Sho (Magic Book to Start from Zero)
Zero no Tsukaima (The Familiar of Zero)
Zettai Naru Isolator (The Isolator Realization of Absolute Solitude)
{LN} Zettai ni Derete wa Ikenai Tsundere (The Tsundere Definitely Can't Go Dere)
{WN} Zettai ni Hatarakitakunai Dungeon Master ga Damin wo Musaboru made (Lazy Dungeon Master)
{LN} Zettai ni Hatarakitakunai Dungeon Master ga Damin wo Musaboru made (Lazy Dungeon Master)
{CN} Zhu Xian

Azura Ren

Alya Sometimes Hides Her Feelings in Russian (LN)
Butareba: The Story of a Man Turned into a Pig (LN)
Chitose Is In The Ramune Bottle (LN)
Date This Super Cute Me (LN)
Dungeon Dive: Aim for the Deepest Level (LN)
Fake Saint of the Year (LN)
From Old Country Bumpkin to Master Swordsman (LN)
From Toxic Classmate to Girlfriend Goals (LN)
Full Clearing Another World under a Goddess with Zero Believers (LN)
Haibara's Teenage New Game+ (LN)
How Could You Like Another Girl When You Already Have A Cute Fiancée Like Me? (LN)
Life Is A Mess Since My Mom Won An Ero-Novel Grand Prize: At Least Don't Mess With Your Son's Romantic Comedy! (LN)
Love Advice From A Childhood Friend (LN)
Magical★Explorer (LN)
Magic Knight of Old Ways (LN)
My Girlfriend Cheated on Me With a Senior, so I'm Cheating on Her With His Girlfriend (LN)
My Happy Marriage (LN)
Nia Liston: The Merciless Maiden (LN)
Nishino: The Boy At The Bottom Of The School Caste And Also At The Top Of The Underground (LN)
Please Leave Me Alone (LN)
Private Tutor to the Duke's Daughter (LN)
Saijo no Osewa (LN)
Sasaki and Peeps (LN)
Survival Strategies of a Corrupt Aristocrat (LN)
The Angel Next Door Spoils Me Rotten (LN)
The Classmate Who Is Adored by Everyone Smiles Teasingly Only at Me (LN)
The Diary of a Middle-Aged Sage's Carefree Life in Another World (LN)
The Gal Is Sitting Behind Me, and Loves Me (LN)
The Girl I Saved on the Train Turned Out to Be My Childhood Friend (LN)
The Perfect Sako-san Wants to Become Like Me - a Mob Character (LN)
The Tunnel to Summer, the Exit of Goodbyes (LN)
The World's Easiest Way to Drop a Heroine in Love (LN)
Tomorrow, When Spring Comes (LN)
Tsuyokute New Saga (LN)
Wait For Me Yesterday in Spring (LN)
You Are The Daughter of My First Love (LN)

◆ Alternative Links: [url="//www.fb.com/JNovelCodex"]www.fb.com/JNovelCodex[/url]

[url="https://ko-fi.com/JNovelCodex"]https://ko-fi.com/JNovelCodex[/url]