News:

Remember folks Kureha One hops IPs every 72hrs so try clearing your DNS if you can't find the page.

Main Menu

[Web Novel][English] Isekai Mahou wa Okureteru!

Started by Go-Sick, September 06, 2016, 04:40:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

xjacques

Eilrora

zdnaim

anyone knows why they changed the illustrator? there has to be a reason right? sorry for necroing this post

planning on reading it since JNC picked it up so i was curious why they changed it

Ryuu Lion

anyone knows why they changed the illustrator? there has to be a reason right? sorry for necroing this post

planning on reading it since JNC picked it up so i was curious why they changed it

Because the illustrator was too busy, knowing he also works with Altina, besides the illustrations are almost the same as Altina, it's quite confusing so they kick him out.

sultonisyukri

Directly from Hikoki Translations

Vol 7 pdf
Vol 7 epub

Vol 8 pdf
Vol 8 epub
Please someone can re-upload this. Link not exist.
Really like this one

Darkhhawk

Directly from Hikoki Translations

Vol 7 pdf
Vol 7 epub

Vol 8 pdf
Vol 8 epub
Please someone can re-upload this. Link not exist.
Really like this one

About that, the translator has taken them down since he's been hired to do the offical translation of this series for J-novel club. 

Kertxtreme321

what happened to vol 9? hiatus or someting else?

any news about vol. 9

hayka

planning on reading it since JNC picked it up so I was curious why they changed it

Because the illustrator was too busy, knowing he also works with Altina, besides the illustrations are almost the same as Altina, it's quite confusing so they kick him out.
That's too bad. Looking at volumes 1-6 with those nice illustrations and then in volume 7-8 I'm like "who the heck is that?" I'm not one for the new illustrator.
HAHA......Wait,Wait, you for real?

Rei

About that, the translator has taken them down since he's been hired to do the offical translation of this series for J-novel club.

Glad Hikoki get the recognition he deserved. I've read the first vol, and yeah, it's really Hikoki translation style. Glad JN-club hired the guy for this LN.

If only other english publisher hired  the fan TL to do the official translation.

Swswsws

is there differences between webnovel and light novel?

Eris

is there differences between webnovel and light novel?

I'm not sure about the difference between the Light novel and Web novel but they were mostly the same until where I stopped reading (around where volume 2 in the LN would be in the WN). The Web Novel translations were pretty bad too from what I remembered, was probably just really bad machine translation. I'm not sure if the WN's translation has gotten better or if it still is being translated, switched to LN since it was further ahead and Hikoki's translation really was better by a lot.

Also the Volumes uploaded on this thread are from the Light Novel, the tag seems to be wrong and should probably be changed [Light Novel] added at least.

Crawly

Marosarac

planning on reading it since JNC picked it up so I was curious why they changed it

That's too bad. Looking at volumes 1-6 with those nice illustrations and then in volume 7-8 I'm like "who the heck is that?" I'm not one for the new illustrator.

Same here, when I saw the new illustrations I thought "It's the same novel that I was reading before? Who is this character?". To me the characters lost their individuality, the girls look almost the same now.

adachimasamune143