News:

Although Kureha One is an international community, posts should be made in English. JP/CN/KR is only tolerated for topics where the original media was in JP/CN/KR.
Posting in other languages will result in account termination with extreme prejudice without notice.

Main Menu

[H-VN] Shuffle!

Started by Kureha, August 15, 2009, 07:31:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Green_Tea

Angelus

Update Patch added :

Patch Released: January 13th, 2012
(This patch has already been applied to any copy of the game data downloaded after its release date.)
Contents: Corrects a few errors encountered when displaying in-game CG through the CG Viewer Mode.
Installation: Please extract the contents of the .zip file to the folder you installed your copy of the game to, overwriting the existing files of the same name.
*You will be able to continue use of Save Data made prior to application of this patch.

Blanchimont

Fonthack link is expired/removed.

I assume the patch above is compatible with the torrent version?

Edit; After testing, it doesn't seem so...

Extracting/overwriting the files from the patch makes it not start at all. Without patch, no problem running.

Edit2; anyone else notice the amount of hashfails on a few bits in the torrent? Someone poisoning it intentionally?

Edit3: After tinkering with different combinations, it seems the update patch is incompatible with the font hack, ie if you copy ipl._bp into the main game folder, the game won't start at all...
Meaning the torrent does work with the patch, as long as you keep ipl._bp tucked away in its folder...

Yagami

Very thx for the patch ^^
When the patches for Kara No Shoujo,We Love Master! and Go! Go! Nippon is uploaded for download here as like the SHUFFLE!'s patch??????

Yagami

12 Nov 2012   A revised version of SHUFFLE! featuring revised text and updated font is now available!

For those of you who already downloaded the game previously can just acquire the patch from your My Account page.
These patch was coming here for download?

Mana

Shuffle wasn't that bad to need an updated patch.

koutaro

Were there any plans for a Shuffle Essence translation?

Mana

It was more requested than Tick Tack, but MG works in weird ways.

dashi

+1, this would really be better to have the essence+ before anything else, but we don't really have a choice ^^'.

The 11/12 patch is only for mistakes, but nothing really important (you can understand 100% of the story without it... that's what we all did actually xD). But if someone have it, I won't refuse it =D.

dashi

Hi,

Just to say that I got the update directly from the support. The only problem is the .exe file that require authentication. I don't know if this file is the same as the original one (guess it's not), so it might need to be cracked (anyone asking /jp/ ?).

Didn't test it yet, will certainly do it tonight (gmt+2).

http://bayfiles.net/file/Q5RB/YDrC1r/SHUFFLE.rar

Akise Aru

Please anybody would upload these VN including the official retranslation patch, because Mangagamer removes Shuffle! from it's store:

http://blog.mangagamer.org/2016/03/24/discontinuation-of-shuffle-and-soul-link

And the Steam version is a big $h!t because it's a port of Shuffle! On the Stage for Playstation 2.

Akise Aru

Please anybody would upload these VN including the official retranslation patch, because Mangagamer removes Shuffle! from it's store:

http://blog.mangagamer.org/2016/03/24/discontinuation-of-shuffle-and-soul-link

And the Steam version is a big $h!t because it's a port of Shuffle! On the Stage for Playstation 2.
?