News:

Official forum emails are from kouduki_sinon@yahoo.com.tw, but please don't send emails there, mostly likely you won't get a reply.

Main Menu

[H-VN] Shuffle!

Started by Kureha, August 15, 2009, 07:31:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sazabi

sentiments everyone should live by  :D

Green_Tea

sentiments everyone should live by  :D

Whores, the lot of you.

Or just men, I guess. lol

Ookami-sama

Or just men, I guess. lol

Ouch, I resemble that remark....

And or the talk about it earlier, virgins are not overrated....sex with them is
(just my opinion)

invictus

woah woah, what were you talking about?  I don't remember talking about love, this is purely a conversation based on H D=

STARSBarry

make sure they have enough breasts on them to make a decent clevage, it opens up the amount of things you can do with them by about 5 fold :D

memike123

can someone post a mediafire link for this game..
thanks in advance ^^

Mana

manager

Could someone upload a complete save?
I finished the game forever ago but deleted it. Now I just want the h-scenes. I Google'd around but couldn't find any compatible with Mangagamer's version.

Never mind I managed to find one.

EDIT: It seems the complete save I found breaks the voices, could someone upload their so I can try with that instead?

Kureha

I've been holding off on this one through sheer will power in hopes of more Nerine getting licensed.
[url="https://ko-fi.com/chi_chan"]
[/url]

sazabi

strong willpower or just really optimistic?

manager

I decided to just skip through the game and unlock everything, but the voices stopped working after the OP and after that they stopped working completely.
I tried exchanging the data04000.arc file but it didn't help. Anyone got any suggestions or could actually upload their copy of the game that already is cleared?

KoutoutekiSonzai

strong willpower or just really optimistic?
It might be possible.  Kouryuu did say that Shuffle was by far their biggest seller...though it still is a pretty optimistic viewpoint.  All I can do is hope :)
"What!? You found a girl that cute in a cemetary? You must be one hell of a necromancer!"
-- Raven

Mana

He also said that Navel demanded more sales before they let go of any other of their licenses.

sazabi

meaning we wont won't be seeing them anytime soon 

poiso

First post needs to be updated: Walkthrough site is dead, but there are two walkthroughs on gamefaqs.com