News:

Remember folks Kureha One hops IPs every 72hrs so try clearing your DNS if you can't find the page.

Main Menu

[H-VN] Shuffle!

Started by Kureha, August 15, 2009, 07:31:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sazabi

... urgh... I'd rather not have an ama route considering how Asa is well.. your sempei... maybe I'm not open-minded enough?  But if your significant other has a child other than you... that's quite awkward O.O

just answered your own question  ;D

STARSBarry

i dont see how an Asa route would be any diffrent from the normal "older woman" or "sensei" route in other adult game... she looks incredibly young for a mother.... and if shes not well.... its not like shes not legal like some of the other chracters apear....

Mana

Her age is never stated, but everyone makes jokes that they want to know her secret for eternal youth. It could be an aftereffect of the experiment done on her, but they never develop it any further.

sazabi

a perfect excuse as any to make a route for her

Kureha

Yuria won't moan for the audience, so you'll never have an Ama route.

EDIT: A-M-A!
[url="https://ko-fi.com/chi_chan"]
[/url]

sazabi

Mana

Kureha

Lol thanks for fixing my mistake Mana
[/url]

Mana

No problem! It happens a lot of times when talking about them, but I thought it would be funnier just to edit your post.

invictus

i dont see how an Asa route would be any diffrent from the normal "older woman" or "sensei" route in other adult game... she looks incredibly young for a mother.... and if shes not well.... its not like shes not legal like some of the other chracters apear....

Ama herself isn't quite the problem... it's the fact she's Asa's mom that really gets to me O.O ... since the anime, Asa's route has always been most memorable for me... the double personality of the other two confuses me if I review the game, lol... but going after Asa's mom seems like appropriate territory O.O... your sempai's single mom should be off limits since the main would make a fail dad.

Kureha

Hey going after Nerine's mom and even opening the package before Nerine's dad did is A-OK! but don't even think about laying a finger on Ama lol. Sage is so cute!

You can go after Nerine's mom (Sage) in Tick Tack.
[/url]

sazabi

lol, totally forgot about that

invictus

Hey going after Nerine's mom and even opening the package before Nerine's dad did is A-OK! but don't even think about laying a finger on Ama lol. Sage is so cute!

Now that... is time travel in action. rofl.

Mana

I know what's his problem, he doesn't like used goods. That's why he is fine with Tick! Tack!.

STARSBarry

Now that... is time travel in action. rofl.

OBJECTION! whos to say he isent Asa's farther..... think terminator...