News:

Although Kureha One is an international community, posts should be made in English. JP/CN/KR is only tolerated for topics where the original media was in JP/CN/KR.
Posting in other languages will result in account termination with extreme prejudice without notice.

Main Menu

[VN] Little Busters!

Started by Shinto, July 10, 2010, 05:35:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Geckoey Lurker

The problem is on your side then, it works just fine here.

Fiske

I envy you guys so much right now, being limited to only 180GB is quite a pain.. I'm seriously restricted for Anime as well because of that, unless you guys pay a huge amount for it.. but probably worth it anyway.

@Fiske
I'm in the east of Canada, my frenchness should give a hint as to where. ^^

My knowledge of Canada is quite limited, im in europe myself

Geckoey Lurker

You won't find many french talking people out of Québec, but still a lots of English people in here.

Fiske

Ive installed this game now, and i enjoy it so far

Only thing i can "complain" about is that the way the words are devided when the text fills more than one line.

Anyone got a solution for this?

justinefremlouw

the tl group are supposedly working on the word wrapping issue
seems like some kind of engine trouble I suppose

Fiske

Blanchimont

Reallive.exe (1.4.8.8) which was posted before (OP link dead);
http://www.mediafire.com/?r18tdxsl6ksab10

invictus

I still haven't finished this game yet... After loving Kud... I sort of lost interest in the rest of the heroines... I need some encouragement to finish so I hope the anime is good.

Geckoey Lurker

You should definitely finish it, even if just to see Refrain. (Honestly, Kud was the sole reason of why I had even started that VN <<...) Also, the Muscle Sensation Mini-Route, did you do it before doin' Kud's?

invictus

Ya, I did most of the miniroutes, I even did mask the saito through a lot of save and load... I'm halfway through Nishino.  But after Kud, I just lost interest.  Nishino's background music is also a bit depressing and slow paced, so I guess that sort of turned me off.  Rin is my second favourite character but it wasn't enough motivation.  For some reason Rin's sprite reminds me of another character... even the poses... minus the cat, can't remember who though... name started with a 'T' I think...

Geckoey Lurker

Nishizono's route was probably my least favorite route. As for Rin.. you're right.. always gave me that familiar feel, too, but I can't tell from who..

Geckoey Lurker

Yer late to the party!

Still, yay!

Geckoey Lurker

I am late (since 1st JUL), and this is both a necro-post & a double-post, but - for those interested - there is an "EXperimental EXtra patch" up on the TLWiki Section that adds a better word wrap and new voices imported from the PSP Edition, and there is quite a number of them.

This patch requires Little Busters! Patch 6.0 installed. In-game saves will stop working, as usual.

Patch adds:

• Word wrap throughout the game, including minigames
  • "Full voice", in other words c. 1500 extra voice clips from the PSP port of the game (special thanks to Uppfinnarn). Gives voices to all the misc characters.
Installation instructions:

• Make sure you have Little Busters! translation patch 6.0 installed.
  • Download patch here.
  • Backup your GAMEEXE.INI and SEEN.TXT (just to play safe)
  • Extract .rar to Little Busters! game folder and overwrite the files you are asked to.

If the patch is found to be working well, EX/ME versions will likely follow in due time.

Please report word wrap or extra voice related issues on our IRC channel (#fluffy @ synirc) or the section at the bottom of error report page.
--Phlebas 16:57, 1 July 2012 (EDT)