News:

Official forum emails are from kouduki_sinon@yahoo.com.tw, but please don't send emails there, mostly likely you won't get a reply.

Main Menu

[VN] Little Busters!

Started by Shinto, July 10, 2010, 05:35:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Green_Tea

Repost.
Current World Cyber War report...
MegaUpload - Closed.
FileServe - Closing does not sell premium.
FileJungle - Deleting files. Locked in the U.S.
UploadStation - Locked in the U.S.
FileSonic - The news is arbitrary (under FBI investigation).
VideoBB - Closed! would disappear soon.
Uploaded - Banned U.S. and the FBI went after the owners who are gone.
FilePost - Deleting all material (so will leave executables, pdfs, txts)
Videoz - closed and locked in the countries affiliated with the USA.
4shared - Deleting files with copyright and waits in line at the FBI.
MediaFire - Called to testify in the next 90 days and it will open doors pro FBI
Org torrent - could vanish with everything within 30 days "he is under criminal investigation"
Network Share mIRC - awaiting the decision of the case to continue or terminate Torrent everything.
Koshiki - operating 100% Japan will not join the SOPA / PIPA.
Shienko Box - 100% working china / korea will not join the SOPA / PIPA
ShareX BR - group UOL / BOL / iG say they will join the SOPA / PIPA

This seems to be old news though.

Mana

When asked about Rapidshare on /g/, they gave me a news piece where their president said that they aren't worried because they're in Switzerland.

Green_Tea

I hate rapidshare. They delete everything anyway

Halkeginia

Can someone upload p15 again on mediafire. everytime i try to download that one part it cuts off 5-20 mb into the download

Geckoey Lurker

I can, I still have limit 1 GB free for my monthly bandwidth and my bad, I've been busy so I couldn't visit much.

It's worst here too, the download stop right away after starting.  :P

/Uploaded, I can't even start the download here.. but try.

Fiske

You got a limitation on your bandwidth? Never really heard of that before, besides on Greenland.. Doubt your from there though!

Geckoey Lurker

My ISP used not to have that kind of limit as well.. but they decided to change that 4 years ago, but the limit is huge (180 GBs) so I don't really complain.. but because of that I gotta be careful since I usually download a lots of stuff, doesn't help that it's combined with uploading as well.. problem is that when you go over the limit the price is just ridiculous.. I would've changed ISP, but being dumb I've got a 5 years contract with them that I can't burn, one more to go.

And nope, not from Greenland, but I'm right next to it.  :P

Green_Tea

Mana

My ISP pulls out limits from it's own ass. There was this month that I must have downloaded some 500GB and they got mad that I passed "their limit", which I asked what it was. Two years after that, I'm still waiting for their answer.

Vodafone is the only ISP,over here, that declares the limit to their "unlimited downloads", which is 400GB. No other ISP has it on their contracts, their sites or anywhere else.

Fiske

500gb in one month? thats insane! I dont think im even doing close to 50 :) Kind of unbelieveable that you can bind yourself for such a long period of time.. Max is like 6 months where im from..

My ISP used not to have that kind of limit as well.. but they decided to change that 4 years ago, but the limit is huge (180 GBs) so I don't really complain.. but because of that I gotta be careful since I usually download a lots of stuff, doesn't help that it's combined with uploading as well.. problem is that when you go over the limit the price is just ridiculous.. I would've changed ISP, but being dumb I've got a 5 years contract with them that I can't burn, one more to go.

And nope, not from Greenland, but I'm right next to it.  :P

Ohh im curious now, Iceland or Canada then? Might also be the faroe islands :) Probably spelled wrong

Blanchimont

One month last Fall I had over 3TB in utorrent stats alone. Mind you I have adsl... Guess the Nordic countries are great place to be for an internet addict ;D

Geckoey Lurker

I envy you guys so much right now, being limited to only 180GB is quite a pain.. I'm seriously restricted for Anime as well because of that, unless you guys pay a huge amount for it.. but probably worth it anyway.

@Fiske
I'm in the east of Canada, my frenchness should give a hint as to where. ^^

Green_Tea

I'm on 30G until I can upgrade to 200 later ths month. Moving houses >_>

Mana

unless you guys pay a huge amount for it.. but probably worth it anyway.

It's depressing that I could barely afford it last month and it's one of the cheapest here.

Halkeginia

I can, I still have limit 1 GB free for my monthly bandwidth and my bad, I've been busy so I couldn't visit much.

It's worst here too, the download stop right away after starting.  :P

/Uploaded, I can't even start the download here.. but try.

still not working :(