News:

Although Kureha One is an international community, posts should be made in English. JP/CN/KR is only tolerated for topics where the original media was in JP/CN/KR.
Posting in other languages will result in account termination with extreme prejudice without notice.

Main Menu

[H-VN] Amaekata wa Kanojo Nari ni. <甘えかたは彼女なりに。>

Started by lsssk11331, June 01, 2018, 08:59:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lsssk11331

Description:
"It's not like I can't make friends. I just don't want to."

That's what Hiroto says as he pretends that it was his own choice to be alone, but it would have been rather difficult for others to approach him with his slightly frightening looks and general surliness. His classmates also kept their distance from the strikingly beautiful Tomomi, who would chide anyone who bothered her.

One day, Tomomi came up to Hiroto in the courtyard while he was enjoying lunch by himself. He thought she was going to confess to him, prompting a stern rebuke from her, as she was flabbergasted at his unexpected misunderstanding. Actually, she wanted him to come with her after school to the 'assistance committee', which is committee under the control of the student council for helping troubled students. However, he hadn't heard anyone say goods things about it; in fact, it was dreaded to the extent that it is nicknamed the 'meddling committee'.

[From Hau~ Omochikaeri!]

Game Information:
Title: Amaekata wa Kanojo Nari ni.
Original title: 甘えかたは彼女なりに。
Aliases: Amanari, 甘なり, A synopsis of girls who don't flatter me.
Length: Medium (10 - 30 hours)
Developer: Giga
Publishers: (Japanese) Giga & Entergram, Inc.
(Chinese) Moshi Youxi Zhongwenhua Xin...

Available at: Japanese PlayStation 4 version at Play-Asia.com for US$ 119.99 »
Japanese PlayStation 4 version at Play-Asia.com for US$ 55.99 »

More Information:
VNDB

Screenshot:

Download Link (Mega + Other):
Amaekata wa Kanojo Nari ni. <甘えかたは彼女なりに。> (2.12 GB)
Download

As of 2018-09-06, lsssk11331 is officially signing off..... Thanks for the support guys. じゃあね