News:

Official forum emails are from kouduki_sinon@yahoo.com.tw, but please don't send emails there, mostly likely you won't get a reply.

Main Menu

Visual Novel translation status (updated on October 20th 2013)

Started by Mana, November 09, 2010, 10:57:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mana

Read the first post and you can lurk more or use easymodo.

DaimonFrey

Does someone know progress of 11eyes and Cartagra translations?

Mana

If you followed the link on the first post, you would find them.

KoutoutekiSonzai

"What!? You found a girl that cute in a cemetary? You must be one hell of a necromancer!"
-- Raven

KoutoutekiSonzai

"What!? You found a girl that cute in a cemetary? You must be one hell of a necromancer!"
-- Raven

KoutoutekiSonzai

-- Raven

Mana

Like Anon said, it's finals week. Most of the progress/releases happen during mid summer and December.

KoutoutekiSonzai

-- Raven

KoutoutekiSonzai

-- Raven

KoutoutekiSonzai

-- Raven

KoutoutekiSonzai

-- Raven

Emiya

Rance 2 prrofing is done and it's now fully translated, now all we need is for someone to upload the Rance 2 remake.

michelous

Green_Tea

HNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG >< Rance 2. Should I look for it? I will. Tonight. While I have time.

KoutoutekiSonzai

-- Raven