News:

Remember folks Kureha One hops IPs every 72hrs so try clearing your DNS if you can't find the page.

Main Menu

[H-VN] Maji de Watashi ni Koishinasai! (Majikoi) (100% ENG)

Started by SaMo, September 27, 2010, 04:39:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

relooped

mahou

I suggest playing this prologue, it's actually satisfying considering how damn long it is it's even longer than some short VNs like Kikokugai or at least that's what it feels like, but I admit I did take the time to sit through most of the voice work since it's great. There's real humor in this game unlike that moe crap Osadai. You'll get a serious laugh out of it.

SaMo

There is no part 11 on fileserve

Ohohohoooo.. My mistake....
Updating thread.
Updated, just download the part 11 from hotfile.

Green_Tea

I suggest playing this prologue, it's actually satisfying considering how damn long it is it's even longer than some short VNs like Kikokugai or at least that's what it feels like, but I admit I did take the time to sit through most of the voice work since it's great. There's real humor in this game unlike that moe crap Osadai. You'll get a serious laugh out of it.

Don't diss moe crap! Think of how Ell feels!

SaMo

Don't diss moe crap! Think of how Ell feels!

Agree with Green Tea.
I love complicated scenarios... but silly/moe/kawaii nice scenarios are walcomed too.

Yossarian762

Indeed. Sometimes you want to take a break from heavy utsuge and other serious games and just enjoy some light hearted fluff. Kind of like music - liking complex prog rock or other pretentious art music doesn't mean you can't like silly pop songs too. :P

mahou

Yeh I know, I was having a go at Osadai's humor more so than it's moe crap. Moe crap is good at certain dosages.

Green_Tea

I like your usage of pretentious art music. Must use that.

Utsukashi-geimu? no idea really

Moeeeeeeeeee~. Hell I can't stand moe to be honest. Not in a game like that anyway.

Yossarian762

Going off of tvtropes:
http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/Utsuge

If you cba to follow a link think gratuitously sad games like Kanon or Kana Little Sister.

sengoku7

Mana

Question:So who is translating this by the way?

TakaJun.

Going off of tvtropes:
http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/Utsuge

If you cba to follow a link think gratuitously sad games like Kanon or Kana Little Sister.

Kanon is more a nakige than utsuge. Utsuge are meant to get you depressed, while nakige are meant to make you cry.

sazabi

either way they are games that dont have a happy atmosphere  about it, it seems

Mana

either way they are games that dont have a happy atmosphere  about it, it seems

They both get you attached to the characters, and after you like them and are enjoying the story, bad things start to happen: the tragic past of some characters is revealed and comes back to haunt them, someone gets cancer or AIDS out of nowhere and dies, the little sister who has been sick for years dies, someone gets/was raped and commits suicide, the girl who confessed her love to the MC gets alone because he was a ghost or was spirited away, etc.

Green_Tea

either way they are games that dont have a happy atmosphere  about it, it seems

They both get you attached to the characters, and after you like them and are enjoying the story, bad things start to happen: the tragic past of some characters is revealed and comes back to haunt them, someone gets cancer or AIDS out of nowhere and dies, the little sister who has been sick for years dies, someone gets/was raped and commits suicide, the girl who confessed her love to the MC gets alone because he was a ghost or was spirited away, etc.

NTR too.