News:

Official forum emails are from kouduki_sinon@yahoo.com.tw, but please don't send emails there, mostly likely you won't get a reply.

Main Menu

[H-VN] Maji de Watashi ni Koishinasai! (Majikoi) (100% ENG)

Started by SaMo, September 27, 2010, 04:39:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sazabi

what were you expecting ? someone to say in a few weeks? not gonna happen ::)

WolfsDeath

nope xD didn't expect such a answer =) but it's just xD i reaaaaalllllllyyyy want to play it ^^ and im to dumb for the other methods xD so i need to wait for the patch. And when i know the time of the release it's not so hard to wait.
Nobody dies a virgin cos in the end, life fucks us all

sengoku7

My guess would be next year December for the final patch. Assuming he keeps the current pace. Since that game has 5 heroines endings, 4 apparently so called friendship routes and 3 sub heroine routes. (Also assuming the friendship and sub heroine routes are not to long.)

sazabi

sengoku7

Mana

It took him several months just to get through the Prologue, so you'll have to wait even longer for the rest. And that kind of question would have a better answer on Yandere Translations' own page or their forums.

WolfsDeath

friendship routes? so protag ends up with no one 4 times?

The info i found about the game ^^

• Prologue: 10000+ lines
    Heroine routes: 51000 (about 10000 lines each for all five heroines)
    Sub-routes: 13500 (2000-3000 each for three girls, three guys)
    Final route: 7500
    After stories: 5000 (for all stories)
    Misc: 8000
    Total: about 95000 lines
    10000/95000 = about 10.5%

• 5 Main heroin routes
    3 Guy friend routes
    3 Sub-heroine route
    1 True End

[spoiler]If it's about h-scenes, there are for the 5 main heroines (ofc) and:
Margrit (+Chris)
Chika
Mayo
Umeko
The sleeping blue haired girl and the game center orange haired girl (dunno their names, both in one h-scene. They appeared in the prologue, once each)
I think Chika, Mayo and Umeko should have routes, but dunno about the rest.[/spoiler]

NoSense

hmm... *calculating*
Dunno, how long he took for the prologue.
But up to now he took 54 days to get 48% of one Main heroine route, so let that be ~4.8k lines.
Meaning, he translates about 88 (make that 90) lines per day.
Just speculating he up to now finished 14.8k lines out of the 95k, there would be 80.2k lines left.
So 80.2k lines, and 90 lines a day would make 891 days
Which means, the approximate date for the full translation would be ~first quarter in 2013...

Well, considering there was a time he was sick and didn't translate, maybe he does 100 or 110 lines per day.
But that would still make it 802 or 729 days.

*likes calculating unimportant things*
Please don't mind me. Most of the time I don't make much sense... and mostly I don't even try to.

Mana

If people even bothered to read his posts or the translation status, there are times when he stops to play some VNs, to study for exams and other stuff, while he grinds the translation on some days, so it's not like he keeps the same rhythm.

I still think that VN translators should do like Ghideon. If every time that someone asked "compelte translations wen?", they delayed the translation release for a week, there wouldn't be posts like these.

WolfsDeath

If people even bothered to read his posts or the translation status, there are times when he stops to play some VNs, to study for exams and other stuff, while he grinds the translation on some days, so it's not like he keeps the same rhythm.

I still think that VN translators should do like Ghideon. If every time that someone asked "compelte translations wen?", they delayed the translation release for a week, there wouldn't be posts like these.
don't be so angry ^^ i just wanted to know a guess so that i know how long it would take so i could chill my mind ^^

NoSense

You sure are evil, Mana.
Although said practice could be kind of idiotic... imagine someone, who's not the least bit intereseted in the VN and loves to make people suffer... said person would just post one simple line once a week...
That would just accomplish that he's having fun, whereas the fans get annoyed, because of him and the translators probably too, cause of the same stupid question, which they hate.
Also keeping track of said lines and delayed weeks would get annoying at some point.

They should just translate at a pace they like and are fond of and don't care about people saying "You're too slow" or "When comes the full patch?". Just like it were some kind of background noise.
Please don't mind me. Most of the time I don't make much sense... and mostly I don't even try to.

sazabi

wasn't that what happened to the original toheart2 translation project. after so much trolling the group just vanished, and the patch became vapourware

Mana