News:

Remember folks Kureha One hops IPs every 72hrs so try clearing your DNS if you can't find the page.

Main Menu

[H-VN] G-Senjou no Maou

Started by SaMo, August 17, 2010, 11:03:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NoSense

Please don't mind me. Most of the time I don't make much sense... and mostly I don't even try to.

mahou

He's probably referring to Eien no Aselia 'eternal' and the 'whole being able to understand another language through the swords'.

I don't know if I should be proud of my comprehension skills or scared that I could figure out his blathering with little effort.

Mizuno

Mana

Black letters on white ground.

You were saying?

He's probably referring to Eien no Aselia 'eternal' and the 'whole being able to understand another language through the swords'.

I don't know if I should be proud of my comprehension skills or scared that I could figure out his blathering with little effort.

Don't worry, it's just the fact that I haven't even installed 90% of what's posted here showing off.

mahou

Well naturally you can't fill in the gaps if your never had the information to begin with.

michelous

kinunatzs

sorry for my blathering

Mana

There is no reason to be sorry, I just couldn't get where you were coming from.

kinunatzs

There is no reason to be sorry, I just couldn't get where you were coming from.
ahh i see

Belgaesh

The patch has been released as of today.

Get it here: http://tlwiki.tsukuru.info/index.php?title=G-Senjou_no_Maou

All thanks to the hardwork of the translation team, thank them.

michelous

Mizuno

I think it's gonna be hard to find a torrent with good seeds for it

Belgaesh

Gonna replay the game since the beginning, it has been a long time since I last played it and the translation team reworked all the scripts.