News:

Remember folks Kureha One hops IPs every 72hrs so try clearing your DNS if you can't find the page.

Main Menu

[H-VN] G-Senjou no Maou

Started by SaMo, August 17, 2010, 11:03:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zyibis

Kureha

Off topic question, does this have H content?

I'm thinking we might need to introduce new tags and revamp the current tags we're using.
[url="https://ko-fi.com/chi_chan"]
[/url]

SaMo

I'm thinking we might need to introduce new tags and revamp the current tags we're using.

Yeah, H-scenes on.

sengoku7

Yep i agree because some games are tagged with h-game when they really are not like Ever 17.

WolfsDeath

WTF i loaded from fileserve and get the error when i try to unrar it * you need part 7* but it only has 6 parts
Nobody dies a virgin cos in the end, life fucks us all

Green_Tea

WolfsDeath

Calm down fatty.
Hey I'm not fat, i have heavy bones =D ah yes and i loaded it now from megaupload xD now it goes ^^
Nobody dies a virgin cos in the end, life fucks us all

kinunatzs

Mizuno

kinunatzs

im just asking if there's one bro  cuz in the wiki 98+% for few weeks now cuz i thought there's an  unofficial patch 

Mizuno

nope, I don't think there is one
i don't think they'll upload the newly translated/qc scripts cause they'll be pushing for Christmas release...maybe they don't want others to grab them and release an unofficial one

Mana

That's exactly the point that was made. Trust Moogy, and wait for Christmas!

inferno_flamex

God i wish it was Christmas now... I wish it was Christmas now... I wish it was Christmas now... No wait... I wish it was February now... So hopefully even Demonbane & at least one route of Majikoi would be done. >_>

kinunatzs

God i wish it was Christmas now... I wish it was Christmas now... I wish it was Christmas now... No wait... I wish it was February now... So hopefully even Demonbane & at least one route of Majikoi would be done. >_>
yeah i wish it's February too Demonbane & at least one route of Majikoi would be done & Koihime Mosou i wish i have i'm an eternal so that i can wait even it take's a millions years or just use the swords power to read Japanese

;Dstupid me like that can happen hahaha 

Mana