News:

Although Kureha One is an international community, posts should be made in English. JP/CN/KR is only tolerated for topics where the original media was in JP/CN/KR.
Posting in other languages will result in account termination with extreme prejudice without notice.

Main Menu

[H-VN] G-Senjou no Maou

Started by SaMo, August 17, 2010, 11:03:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Swordwind

Actually, [spoiler]Ririko comments that the only thing that's left intact in Ken's case is her underwear (after a brief comedy sketch in which he pulls out various defunct spy gear).[/spoiler]

invictus

Yep, xD I totally thought he was insane till the garments were explained.

On the other hand, another game that was crazy... but without a villain is Cross Channel... it started out slowly but after a couple cycles O.O I was totally hooked.

Green_Tea

I had my first H-scene in Cross Channel. But still not too interesting. idk, no motivation for it.

kinunatzs

Yep, xD I totally thought he was insane till the garments were explained.

On the other hand, another game that was crazy... but without a villain is Cross Channel... it started out slowly but after a couple cycles O.O I was totally hooked.

[spoiler]the ending of cross channel sucks the main char never got out in that world it's a total waste of time[/spoiler]

invictus

ya.... I would have preferred a miki true end O.O

sengoku7

I find cross channel pretty enjoyable for the most part just one or two routes that was just not up to par.

ampplaca

can somebody add a download link for this as no of the current ones are working(at least for me). it would be very much appreciated