News:

Remember folks Kureha One hops IPs every 72hrs so try clearing your DNS if you can't find the page.

Main Menu

[KN] Planetarian ~The Reverie of a Little Planet~

Started by Mana, July 04, 2010, 05:19:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mana

Original Title: Planetarian ~ちいさなほしのゆめ~
Romaji Title: Planetarian ~Chiisana Hoshi no Yume~
Developer: Key
Release Date: 2004/11/29

Official / Getchu / VNDB

Description:
An uninhabited, sealed off city, abandoned 30 years ago after a sudden biochemical warhead strike. The deserted ruins are ruled by autonomous battle drones.
And there, you meet a young woman whose name is Reverie. A member of the planetarium's help staff who continued to wait for customers for thirty years.

Downloads, thanks to Gecko:
http://www.mediafire.com/?pexl74d7atj1ec3

Green_Tea

inferno_flamex

You sir.. Have the stomach to enjoy NTR..

You and me are obviously a different species of humanity...
>_>

laplacian

NTR is fun if you know it's coming and thus don't start to identify yourself with the characters. At least I think it's pretty fun :>

Kureha

[url="https://ko-fi.com/chi_chan"]
[/url]

Green_Tea

NTR is where your girlfriend gets raped and then starts to enjoy it. Hence my screamings of >She's a whore and you fucking love it. I'll upload some H-manga examples or something. I get twinges of pain all over my body reading that shit; so exciting.

Planaterian was your usual post-holocaust tear-drawing story, albiet done in a manner more elegant and simple than many I could name (I mean seriously, most famous KEY stuff is like soap dramas).

Oh yeah, think of how you felt when you liked Sakura, and realised that Shinji was fucking her and she loved it.

justinefremlouw

It's amazing...We've had this discussion already and ppl still thinks it's NTR...I wouldn't even call this Nakige (which is what Key's VNs focuses on) TBH, the story was just tragic, but not tear jerking (at least IMO)

Green_Tea

I think it's the roll-back + different thread stuff.

Anyway, most people don't understand NTR because they've never experienced it; as opposed to those who have but never had a name for it (me).

laplacian

Well, I never played the game, just went with infernos comment >_< *sillyme*

inferno_flamex

Planetarian has nothing to do with NTR...

I know that...

im just stating that Tea has the stomach (plus he actually ENJOYS it) for NTR...

Im just stating that since he could handle that..

Planetarian should be peanuts to him... since its not NTR.

Green_Tea

Eh. I guess I know what you're talking about, but I don't accept it. After all this kinda thing is slightly different in terms of where the pain comes in. This stuff is more

>Tears behind my eyes and a numbness in my right shoulder.

NTR is more

>OH GOD MY HEART IS RIPPING TO SHREDS.

inferno_flamex

ROFL.. That's what i mean..

If you could handle your heart ripping to shreds... Im sure you could handle some tears at the back of your eye.. right? XDD

Green_Tea

Eh. Emotionally it's fairly different. I actually physically feel that stuff when I happen across NTR.

laplacian

Green did you play http://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=635405 ? That was some pretty fucked up NTR in some scenes ( though I still thought it was fun >_< )