News:

Official forum emails are from kouduki_sinon@yahoo.com.tw, but please don't send emails there, mostly likely you won't get a reply.

Main Menu

[H-VN] Taimanin Asagi 1 + Gaiden + 2

Started by alexein8, July 03, 2010, 10:44:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Green_Tea

Why is she holding an axe?

HÄH ? What's the problem with axes bro ?! Hope you aint one of those sword only faggots huh ?!?!

Because I don't ever remember her holding an axe in the game bro. lol

Fellan

manager

Hworshipper

Katanas are the best melee weapons ever made. They can cut through anything!

[spoiler][/spoiler]
I'm a real big idiot, but, do you know how to connect all six parts ? I downloaded Taimanin Asagi 1, and it came with six parts. Do they all need to be connected, or is all I need part 1 ? I'm pretty new to these visual novels and stuff.

Green_Tea

I'm not too sure about this release, but I'm assuming you'll need winrar to unzip it (or unrar it) as our dear uploaders split files to upload and download better.

I forget, was this a unrar and play or an .iso release?

Exia

Are the links for Taimanin Asagi Gaiden: Chaos Arena-hen down? I can't seem to connect to the webpage

kamui

Hi there ,
I am a freshmen with these games so could someone please instruct me how i can install and run these games please?

gamefanatic

Umm with SOPA and the PIPA incident I can't get the first game patch, megaupload no longer works, and the mediafire file has been removed. Can someone please help me get a patch somewhere else

gamefanatic

Also can anyone help with the Gaiden Links none of them are working thanx.

Mana

I'm uploading everything right now.

EDIT: Check the first post.

Takai153

I see the English patch for Asagi 2 in the second post, but how do you get 1 and Gaiden in English?

Mana

Takai153

nuklearkorean

Does anyone know where to find link to download taimanin murasaki

rocketman120

After downloading the first game, I've found it's only partially translated into English, with moon-runes covering the rest. Anyone know of an english patch or wanna fix it?