News:

Remember folks Kureha One hops IPs every 72hrs so try clearing your DNS if you can't find the page.

Main Menu

[H-VN] Muv-Luv

Started by laplacian, May 08, 2010, 04:35:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tem714

mcafee keeps blocking the exe. file for the installer, i dont get it... how do i install this game properly

warfolomei

mcafee keeps blocking the exe. file for the installer, i dont get it... how do i install this game properly

had the same problem
1) daemon the .ccd file , but do not install it
2) open the patch, it should install the game (I used the one with extra)
3) when it asks for cd2 just daemon it in the same place as cd1

Syre

Alright, if anyone has had the same problem as i was experiencing, download this file, and replace rvmm.dll.
http://www.mediafire.com/file/3u1n4d5y2z1/rvmm.rar

Others reported the same problem and Amatersu found what was wrong and fixed it earlier today. If you dont trust the link, go here instead and download it, its on amatersu's official forum.
http://amaterasu.is.moelicious.be/forums/index.php?topic=198.0

Ty for the game ;D

Sicksorrow

Hmm this looks interesting I'll give it a go.

Thanks for the upload!
Where is my escape?
I don't want yours
but you swallow me whole.

Zyibis

I've only just started and already I am laughing my ass off. Though I'm unsure on who's route to do first now, they are all interesting girls.

blakraven66

inferno_flamex

Is this game really that LOL?

... Im still playing Osanajimi Daitoryo... So im quite hesitant to be playing this midway.. >_< uuu..

And back to topic.. Since im too lazy to double check on VNDB.org...

But this only translates Muv-Luv Extra right? And not the Unlimited that's suppossed to be unlocked after completing Extra... right?

Seipher

From reading the Readme it seems its completely translated, or atleast the routes they want you to, ive not played it very far though.

IVXXX

But this only translates Muv-Luv Extra right? And not the Unlimited that's suppossed to be unlocked after completing Extra... right?

Yeah, that's right.

naruripper

The readme indicated there is a yuuko-sensei route does that mean its not translated since it was not in the walkthrough? Also I noticed at the end of marimo route it was not translated so I'm guessing the teachers get less priority which is a shame.

sengoku7

I've only just started and already I am laughing my ass off. Though I'm unsure on who's route to do first now, they are all interesting girls.
This game has an enforced playing route so I believe you are forced to play Sumika's route first either way. Not sure who's route is next or if Sumika's the only enforced route.

laplacian

I've actually played through every route so far apart sumika's, starting with Meya's route, so I don't think there's any forced order.

Or it's either Sumika/ Meya you gotta start with first.

joachim

was there an enforced rule when playing? i am currently playing through meiya's rute though, the girls that are interesting to me is meiya, sumika, and yuuko, other than that would be kei

ahh i can't wait for both unlimited and alternative (dying to play and understand this one, played it once using agth + TA (or to or whatever) + TA helper... can only understand bits, i am hopeless with kanji bah  :'(

laplacian

was there an enforced rule when playing? i am currently playing through meiya's rute though, the girls that are interesting to me is meiya, sumika, and yuuko, other than that would be kei

Like I said, I started with Meya and not Sumika, and had no problems playing through every other girl neither so far. ( Still didn't start with Sumika's route ... such a violent girl q_q ).

I think the "enforced" part is only, that you need to clear Sumika AND Meya for Alternative access.

ahh i can't wait for both unlimited and alternative (dying to play and understand this one, played it once using agth + TA (or to or whatever) + TA helper... can only understand bits, i am hopeless with kanji bah  :'(

Well, it's not that terrible though. They've done extra in 3 months, that's a pretty terrific job! Just gotta hope they keep up da pace.

joachim

Like I said, I started with Meya and not Sumika, and had no problems playing through every other girl neither so far. ( Still didn't start with Sumika's route ... such a violent girl q_q ).

I think the "enforced" part is only, that you need to clear Sumika AND Meya for Alternative access.

Yea, i got hooked with meiya, although her hair was kinda meh, sumika.. well she is cute and all, but too violent for me (although the main char was quite violent as well (hitting girls in the head often lol)  :P

Well, it's not that terrible though. They've done extra in 3 months, that's a pretty terrific job! Just gotta hope they keep up da pace.

Yep, they are super fast, from total lines.. extra is around 1/4 of total (extra + unlimit + alter), alternative is the one that have most of the lines.. so if they are working as fast as  this, we are looking around next year for full patch, finger crossed