News:

Official forum emails are from kouduki_sinon@yahoo.com.tw, but please don't send emails there, mostly likely you won't get a reply.

Main Menu

[H-VN][Partial Eng] Fortune Arterial (Trial)

Started by Mizuno, December 08, 2010, 11:02:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NoSense

Sorry, don't speak Portugese, can't laugh with you ...
Please don't mind me. Most of the time I don't make much sense... and mostly I don't even try to.

Mana

NoSense, you can't call that Portuguese, and it's just a bunch of Brazilians who barely understand English writing crap about words taken out of context on visual novel news sites. I had to correct them when I read stuff like "Mangagamer is forcing translation groups to sell their works to them at low prices" and other stuff like that, but I doubt that they will ever understand it.

NoSense

Please don't mind me. Most of the time I don't make much sense... and mostly I don't even try to.

laplacian

Sad can still be funny ... as long as it's not about you :>

Belgaesh

I'm sad as a fellow brazilian for their comments...

Halkeginia

prettz

hmmm...
the translator site gone to private and requires a log in now. upon logging in only to find the status page and translated files gone. digging around the sit I found a talk message    
"We're going to have a talk with mangagamer in IRC"  on feb 24. on feb 28 all of the Prologue that is used in the demo where deleted.

I guess its time for the rumor mill to start and the question is-

"Is mangagamer going to pick up Fortune Arterial?"

KoutoutekiSonzai

I agree.  This translation has stalled once too many times.  An official translation could only help things.
"What!? You found a girl that cute in a cemetary? You must be one hell of a necromancer!"
-- Raven