News:

Remember folks Kureha One hops IPs every 72hrs so try clearing your DNS if you can't find the page.

Main Menu

[Light Novel][English] Danmachi Gaiden - Sword Oratoria

Started by Go-Sick, December 12, 2016, 01:38:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fuyuyu

Volume 3 ePub | PDF
Volume 4 ePub | PDF

thank for your Update, but can you upload on other provider than MEGA, because looks like i can't download it with my Smartphone
Thanks You

You could always use your PC to download then move it into your smartphone or use MEGA apps which is on playstore to download?? Idk what's your problem when MEGA is one of the easiest cloud storage to use atm

serenade696969

Volume 3 ePub | PDF
Volume 4 ePub | PDF

thank for your Update, but can you upload on other provider than MEGA, because looks like i can't download it with my Smartphone
Thanks You

You could always use your PC to download then move it into your smartphone or use MEGA apps which is on playstore to download?? Idk what's your problem when MEGA is one of the easiest cloud storage to use atm

Pretty sure the person didn't know there was an app for it or just didnt want to install the app. Don't see why they wouldn't as mega is pretty common of a sharing place for stuff like this or other so better to have the app and be done with it. Or like you said use the computer to download then move it to phone.

dan20

Guys do you know where i can download v5-9 RAW in EPUB format....

arista

any news about vol 5 and 6? when they gonna release it?

idmunster

Just a reminder that Sword Oratoria Volume 5 releases tomorrow February 27th from yen press.

deadline14

Volume 5 ePub | PDF

Just a reminder that Sword Oratoria Volume 5 releases tomorrow February 27th from yen press.

i know...
uploader have the right to upload it anytime they want so you cant just slap them and remind them that...

Translating Shinwa Densetsu no Eiyuu no Isekaitan - Tatematsuri Volume 3 Chapter 3 on process

Master304

Volume 5 ePub | PDF

i know...
uploader have the right to upload it anytime they want so you cant just slap them and remind them that...

Maybe he was saying that because he was going to buy it and post it (sarcasm) ;)

idmunster

Volume 5 ePub | PDF

i know...

i know...
the entire point of my saying that was just to say hey this comes out on this time for this series nothing more im sorry if it came off like that but to each their own i guess.

deadline14

Volume 5 ePub | PDF

i know...

i know...
the entire point of my saying that was just to say hey this comes out on this time for this series nothing more im sorry if it came off like that but to each their own i guess.

i'm also sorry if im jump into conclusion, mostly people ask for it in the same date so i did think it was that

but im doing my best to upload it as much as soon as possible but sometime i really cant since real life issues and other things

Translating Shinwa Densetsu no Eiyuu no Isekaitan - Tatematsuri Volume 3 Chapter 3 on process

Ertiow

idmunster

Just as in case anyone was wondering Volume 6 will come out on June 26th and i would probably say  that Volume 7 would probably be released in September or October because Yen press are so far relatively consistent to a time frame of about 3-4 months apart from each other and thank you deadline14 providing the links.

idmunster

Dungeon ni Deai wo Motomeru no wa Machigatteiru Darou ka Gaiden: Sword Oratoria Volume 7 has been announced for release on October 10, 2018

Lion

Hey there, thanks for the uploads, I have a question... I seem to get never-ending ad.fly pages when trying to click any of the links that have been submitted, I used a similar method to get the vanilla DanMachi LN (before purchasing them) and never had this issue, so I am looking for some guidance? Thanks a bunch!