News:

Although Kureha One is an international community, posts should be made in English. JP/CN/KR is only tolerated for topics where the original media was in JP/CN/KR.
Posting in other languages will result in account termination with extreme prejudice without notice.

Main Menu

[H-VN] Edelweiss 2.0

Started by Angelus, November 11, 2009, 01:56:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mahou

o.O how does that help?!

One less person to spoon feed?

Green_Tea

Yagami

Update Patch to 2.0 for old versions (doesn't work with Hybridweiss):
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=14PA0Z
O link onde você clicou não está mais disponível.
Os motivos devem incluir:
- Link inválido
- Este arquivo foi deletado porque violou nossos Termos de Serviço.

x.x

Mana

E para que queres isso se não funciona com o Hybridweiss?

Yagami

E para que queres isso se não funciona com o Hybridweiss?
Pq ñ usarei o Hybridweiss(ainda mais que nem sei pra que serve u.u) e quero ter esse patch por eu jah ter a versão 1.0(fora que jah tenho td de Edelweiss e soh falta esse patch) e.e

Mana

O Hybridweiss é a patch convertida para a versão 1.0, colocas ele e o crack original na pasta de Edelweiss e é só correr o crack.

Mana

Thanks, Anon, but I was just explaining to him how it's worthless and that Hybridweiss does the same thing.

In before, it's a solution and not a crack.

Yagami

Thx for the reup of the update Patch to 2.0 for old versions,but I'm sitll waiting for teh unbugged version of Kara No Shoujo for complete all relatives I have of this VN XD

Mana

A patch com as vozes de Kara no Shoujo corrige esse bug.

tiberius

A patch com as vozes de Kara no Shoujo corrige esse bug.

Since your conversation has been in Portuguese, I can't really tell, but is it like hitting your head against a wall repeatedly trying to explain things to him?

Mana

Something like that, I stopped replying to his posts on another thread because of it.

tflops

Thread No. [ 1 ] , Program [ scrdrv._bp ]

IP [ Thread : $0000480A / Program : $000023DA ] , Instruction No. [ $47 ] , SP [ $0000058C ]

未定義の基本命令 $47 を検出しました

Anyone getting this error? I have a hard time knowing the problem.

Mana

Are you getting it when trying to run the game? If so, follow the instructions on the first post to the letter. I had the same problem when I applied Hybridweiss on an already patched copy.

tamaguci

I  followed the instructions on the first post to the letter ..but this doesn't worked and showed error message like tflops
Must i patch and crack the game??

Mana

Nope, you only need Hybridweiss and the crack, nothing else.